Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2013, 02:40 PM

602 posts, read 573,907 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by k.smith904 View Post
And victims are more likely to be black as well. So?

You dont care as long as the victims are black?

72,971 posts, read 62,554,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
The truth hurts sometimes. Why do liberals like to run from the truth and instead hide behind the race card?

Let me guess.....you hang out in front of Lexington Market ALL THE TIME right?
But why else would anyone bring it up other than to bash Blacks? I've seen this before. There are people who truly don't want Blacks around whether or not they are decent or not, and people use statistics to justify their attitude.

1,637 posts, read 1,880,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
No, you have it right. Racists like the OP have no other purpose.

If I made up ststs Id be a racist. I am pasting what the CDC reported. According to your liberal logic, if Im a racist than the CDC is the KKK. Facts hurt, but facts can be beatiful. None of us are perfect. Facts can help us self reflect and better ourselves.

Old 03-26-2013, 02:41 PM

And most of the people murdered by Black people are themselves Black. Why aren't you bringing that point up?

Old 03-26-2013, 02:42 PM

602 posts, read 573,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
No, you have it right. Racists like the OP have no other purpose.

After reading some of your posts this one is hilarious.
You only want to discuss "certain" deplorable things, I guess. You have no other purpose.

Old 03-26-2013, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjohnny38 View Post
If I made up ststs Id be a racist. I am pasting what the CDC reported. According to your liberal logic, if Im a racist than the CDC is the KKK. Facts hurt, but facts can be beatiful. None of us are perfect. Facts can help us self reflect and better ourselves.
It is the way you are using them. You are using them to justify negative attitudes towards Blacks, decent or not. Most people don't bring up such things unless it is to justify having a prejudice mindset.

Old 03-26-2013, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolymerMan View Post
You dont care as long as the victims are black?
That is not the point. The point is when alot of people bring up Blacks committing murder without bringing up that Blacks are often the #1 victim of such murders, that is a sign that the point of such a statement is to justify prejudice against Blacks.

Old 03-26-2013, 02:46 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,867,870 times
Quote:
Ah, yes, all of your threads are for the betterment of humanity. Sorry, Smitty, but there isn't anyone here, poster or lurker, who buys that crap. At least be honest about it, this is just another thread you created to bash blacks. We all know it anyway.

Old 03-26-2013, 02:48 PM

3,879 posts, read 8,380,095 times
Quote:
Facts hurt, but facts can be beatiful. None of us are perfect. Facts can help us self reflect and better ourselves.
Ok, so looking at this from another perspective, please tell us how we can self-reflect and better ourselves from this.

No doubt the article is sad and troubling. I'd think that no matter what the races were. But where do we go from here? What do we ultimately make of this?

Aside from taking the extra effort I plan to take to ensure that my son grows up to be a law-abiding, respectable person, what more as a black woman, can I do?

Old 03-26-2013, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by samcrow2 View Post
The point is blacks do most of the crimes. They whine like scalded apes about having so many blacks in prisons but they do most of the crime. Then they wonder why no one want them in the neighborhood.
Half of the prison population is in prison because of this stupid drug war. Imprisonment rates were not this high until the drug war started. In fact, the USA has 25% of the world's prison population. I don't recall any African nations with prison populations as high as ours. And the prisons aren't run by the government anymore, but by corporations such as the Corrections Corporation of America.

And considering what you have said about no one wanting Blacks in the neighborhood, it is clear that you see it fit to judge Blacks by the worst of the ethnicity, rather than the individual.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies