Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-14-2013, 04:16 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 58,865,038 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
A better analogy would have been the Cosby Show. I remember even hearing some brainwashed blacks say that show could not be real.

I think it was kind of a black Brady Bunch because the show never was controversial which is why I liked Roseanne a little better.

Old 04-14-2013, 04:18 PM

4,505 posts, read 6,464,094 times
Quote:
Oh really? Please provide examples

Bill Cosby comes to mind as well as any black Republican.

Old 04-14-2013, 04:20 PM

10,567 posts, read 12,782,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyborgt800 View Post
Because whites tend to chastise their scum as a community whereas the black community tends to embrace their scum and crap on the educated successful among them as traitors!
If a young black man is intelligent and speaks well - other blacks will either think he is "trying to be white" or that he is gay or something. Yah know wah um sayin?

Old 04-14-2013, 04:34 PM

4,505 posts, read 6,464,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
If a young black man is intelligent and speaks well - other blacks will either think he is "trying to be white" or that he is gay or something. Yah know wah um sayin?

Yes I do..

Blacks Enslaving Themselves | FrontPage Magazine

Old 04-14-2013, 04:39 PM

2,523 posts, read 2,196,696 times
Stated the real reason on page 25 the anything else someone says in nonsense.

Old 04-14-2013, 05:40 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,282,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestPhillyDude75 View Post
I think it was kind of a black Brady Bunch because the show never was controversial which is why I liked Roseanne a little better.
My real probelm with the Cosby Show was the fact that if you look at the children their complexions were too varied. Malcom J Warner was dark as Mr Cosby and the children progessively became lighter to the point that Lisa Bonet was bi-racial. When I first seen it I was thinking that Old Clare was messing around on Mr Huxtable. The other thing that pissed me off was that they switched mothers in the Fresh Prince from a dark woman to a light one that looked nothing like her with no explanation and expected no one to notice it considering all of the children were darker than her

I guess this is the reason why they say all black people look alike, because apparently to these assinine producers we do.

Old 04-14-2013, 05:44 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 58,865,038 times
Quote:
My real probelm with the Cosby Show was the fact that if you look at the children their complexions were too varied. Malcom J Warner was dark as Mr Cosby and the children progessively became lighter to the point that Lisa Bonet was bi-racial. When I first seen it I was thinking that Old Clare was messing around on Mr Huxtable. The other thing that pissed me off was that they switched mothers in the Fresh Prince from a dark woman to a light one that looked nothing like her with no explanation and expected no one to notice it considering all of the children were darker than her

I guess this is the reason why they say all black people look alike, because apparently to these assinine producers we do.

They did that because it had already been done in the past when the 1st Lionel was replaced by a different actor.

Old 04-14-2013, 05:55 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,282,904 times
Quote:
Where did you get that garbage from some white magazine? If anything I know blacks who actually mock the way whitemen talk. If you listen to the majority of black comedians from Richard Pyror to Dave Chapelle they all mimic the nasally tone which they percieve as talking white

Old 04-14-2013, 05:58 PM

72,845 posts, read 62,260,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigantown View Post
Yep, There is a reason blacks don't support having IDs for voting. Southern whites completely suppressed black voting rights after seeing blacks get elected.
After Reconstruction this happened. The vote can be a very powerful thing. Racial tensions and class struggles are quite similar. Economically, poor Whites and Blacks had more in come with each other than poor Whites did with elite Whites. However, knowing this, elites wanted control. How do you do that? You have to convince people that their skin color is more important than economic and educational necessity.

Old 04-14-2013, 06:12 PM

3,027 posts, read 2,510,753 times
Quote:
oh yeah. we all know how much we (blacks) hate the president
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies