Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-20-2013, 04:23 AM

13,221 posts, read 12,314,576 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyborgt800 View Post
Nice try but big fail! Saying ALL BLACK PEOPLE is not the same as saying the BLACK COMMUNITY!

The black community is the majority whether actual or perceived.

ALL mean every single person.

Perhaps semantics 101 is needed here.

Not to mention the multiple times I've made a similar statement to:

"Because whites tend to chastise their scum as a community whereas the black community tends to embrace their scum and crap on the educated successful among them as traitors!"

Which, without a doubt indicates that not ALL blacks embrace the scum....

Which is my point...that blacks that don't embrace their scum are looked at by other blacks as traitors whereas whites that disown white scum are not...in fact the whites that embrace white scum are in the minority.

It seems the state of public education has really fallen...

So why say something that you cannot prove in the first place. Apparently you have not probelm making a generalized racial statement that you obviously cannot prove and at most is completely inaccurate.

Old 04-20-2013, 04:29 AM

4,505 posts, read 6,479,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
So why say something that you cannot prove in the first place. Apparently you have not probelm making a generalized racial statement that you obviously cannot prove and at most is completely inaccurate.

What did I say that I cannot prove?

Maybe you're talking about the black community embracing their thugs?

It's easily proven! Speak out against the thug life and be called a racist or traitor by the black community ...depending if you're black or white.

Speak out against skinheads, biker gangs and such and the white community agrees.

Old 04-20-2013, 05:07 AM

13,221 posts, read 12,314,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyborgt800 View Post
What did I say that I cannot prove?

Maybe you're talking about the black community embracing their thugs?

It's easily proven! Speak out against the thug life and be called a racist or traitor by the black community ...depending if you're black or white.

Speak out against skinheads, biker gangs and such and the white community agrees.
\\

Please prove this assertion. Where are you getting this information? Apparently it did not include the thousands of blacks that attend church, the educated or the middle/upper class either. So I guess that you equate all blacks of that embrace the thug life as being poor, ignorant and non-church goers. But yet you find it easy to believe that the white community shuns the activities of the skinheads and the biker gangs eventhough they still exist.

The funny thing about it is that you see nothing wrong with your statement

Old 04-20-2013, 06:13 AM

15,064 posts, read 6,167,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite_limit View Post
Until Blacks don't

- Drop Rap
- Stop focusing on sports

They will remain at the bottom of the barrel. Why do non English speaking Immigrants come to the USA and quickly over jump blacks?Because Blacks have too much pride to accept lesser jobs. They rather sit on welfare while making money hussling. And I'm not only talking about drugs. Go to the ghettos and you hear the latest music, see the newest clothes and shiniest rims.

2 facts remain
A) Blacks have the worst family structures and values
B) Blacks have the worst leaders

Who are the two individuals blacks look the most up to?
Jay Z and LeBron James. Neither attended college. Both have appeared alongside Obama in the White House.
So non-english speaking immigrants of African origin aren't "black?"

Also, who are the leaders of "blacks?"

Lastly, are you college educated? I ask becauae of you believe Jay-z and Lebron are most looked up to, you must have only been exposed to the ghetto....

Last edited by ReineDeCoeur; 04-20-2013 at 06:21 AM..

Old 04-20-2013, 06:30 AM

37,794 posts, read 40,990,020 times
Maybe they should define themselves by country instead of continent this way they can enjoy the Polish, Italian, Irish type nationality jokes instead of racial taunts. You know, for example, Nigerian-Americans would tell Ethiopian-American jokes. Gives more people more other people to look down upon. Takes the race thing right out of the picture. An Italian-American, a Polish-American and a Kenyan-American walk into a bar...

Old 04-20-2013, 07:13 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,636,263 times
Quote:
- Most white Americans don't watch Fox News
- Most black Americans do listen to Rap

- So you acknowledge that blacks are too proud to work for less. This is America, almost everyone is undervalued.

- That's the point, even though the families have issues they are still a family. Having a mother and father is extremely important for a childs development and usually means the family is financially stable.

Are you trying to say blacks aren't gay? Ever heard of prison culture or boule rappers

How is pointing out facts racism? I'm not American, so I don't carry white guilt. Doesn't have an effect on me. Furthermore how racist can white Americans really be when they are about to become the minority (25 years) in this country. Not something racist people would allow to happen
You're not American, and you don't know Jack Schmidt about black people here. I suggest you stop showing your ignorance.

Old 04-20-2013, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
Maybe they should define themselves by country instead of continent this way they can enjoy the Polish, Italian, Irish type nationality jokes instead of racial taunts. You know, for example, Nigerian-Americans would tell Ethiopian-American jokes. Gives more people more other people to look down upon. Takes the race thing right out of the picture. An Italian-American, a Polish-American and a Kenyan-American walk into a bar...
Those who can define themselves by a country do so. Those who cannot do not.

Old 04-20-2013, 12:32 PM

252 posts, read 258,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
You're not American, and you don't know Jack Schmidt about black people here. I suggest you stop showing your ignorance.
I've spent over 15 years in America. I think that is enough of a sample size

Notice how you respond with anger and names instead of discussion?

You already defended people not working because they are under valued. My parents came to this country with 2 kids and 0 English. After busting their ass, they now own their own home in San Diego. Their kids finished/are in college. My dad constantly complained about being undervalued and working under people less qualified and guess what, he still bust his ass.

What makes blacks so special that they don't have to do this? IMO it's listening to Rap (glorify hussling) and idolizing people like Jayz and LeBron. People that make fortunes in the entertainment industry. How often have I heard blacks say "working 9 to 5 is for suckers". I've never seen a black with a lawnmower in his truck bed like Mexicans. I constantly see blacks driving brand new cars on lease.

Every race loves money but none more than blacks. They will put family ahead of the pursuit and take non calculated risks to obtain it (end up in jail) . Because they see and hear (rap) other blacks making it the easy way. I'm not saying blacks are dumber, I'm saying black culture in America is very damaging and creates an awful mindset. It's why I won't raise children in this country. So they can listen to Rap and idolizes athletes?

Old 04-20-2013, 12:58 PM

Quote:
I've spent over 15 years in America. I think that is enough of a sample size

Notice how you respond with anger and names instead of discussion?

You already defended people not working because they are under valued. My parents came to this country with 2 kids and 0 English. After busting their ass, they now own their own home in San Diego. Their kids finished/are in college. My dad constantly complained about being undervalued and working under people less qualified and guess what, he still bust his ass.

What makes blacks so special that they don't have to do this? IMO it's listening to Rap (glorify hussling) and idolizing people like Jayz and LeBron. People that make fortunes in the entertainment industry. How often have I heard blacks say "working 9 to 5 is for suckers". I've never seen a black with a lawnmower in his truck bed like Mexicans. I constantly see blacks driving brand new cars on lease.

Every race loves money but none more than blacks. They will put family ahead of the pursuit and take non calculated risks to obtain it (end up in jail) . Because they see and hear (rap) other blacks making it the easy way. I'm not saying blacks are dumber, I'm saying black culture in America is very damaging and creates an awful mindset. It's why I won't raise children in this country. So they can listen to Rap and idolizes athletes?
First of all, I haven't defended anyone who does not work. I work as hard or harder than any Mexican immigrant; the difference between myself and them is that I don't have to do it for minimum wage. So it seems as if your reading comprehension in English needs great improvement. Your hysterical rants and freshmanic generalizations tell me that despite your 15 years in this country, you have developed no real insight into what you assert. You cannot make blanket statements about tens of millions of Americans of varied backgrounds, histories and cultures. One of my grandfathers came here with literally nothing but his arms, legs, back and fluency in four languages. The other one has origins in this country that go back to the 1600s. Both raised very successful children and grandchildren with none of these "damaging" characteristics you are ascribing to black people. My father was a football star, war veteran, masters degree holder and magazine editor. My brother, cousins and I have done pretty well too. My question to you is this: Why, in 15 years, have you not run into black people who have achieved? Is it that you and yours have not reached a very high level yourself?

Old 04-20-2013, 01:15 PM

124 posts, read 145,079 times
There are indeed some prejudices toward black people, just are there are prejudices against Hispanics, Asians, and Caucasian. However, it should be noted that negative prejudices are frowned upon these days. So, in short, I would say that there is a minority who discriminates against blacks, but America as a whole sees them and other races as valuable human beings. Just take a look at our current president. Martin Luther King Jr. once said, "I have a dream that one day my children will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character." If King were alive today, I'm sure he would be proud.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies