Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2013, 12:07 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,171,483 times

Advertisements

For starters, it is Sean Penn, not Shaun Penn. His name is printed in the link you posted, the least you could do is get it right. Shaun Penn is just some poor random guy you have been sending all your recent hate mail to.

Now for the article, it sounds like Sean's son is about as big of a prick as he is....but this incident was towards the paparazzi who are a special type of cockroach industry in itself that tends to push people to get a reaction.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2013, 12:10 AM

491 posts, read 373,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
For starters, it is Sean Penn, not Shaun Penn. His name is printed in the link you posted, the least you could do is get it right. Shaun Penn is just some poor random guy you have been sending all your recent hate mail to.

Now for the article, it sounds like Sean's son is about as big of a prick as he is....but this incident was towards the paparazzi who are a special type of cockroach industry in itself that tends to push people to get a reaction.
Why do you seem to justify such ugly language towards them, but presumably not towards others?

Old 03-28-2013, 12:11 AM

491 posts, read 373,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolly Green Giant View Post
Penn is an actor.
And a director.

I have enjoyed some of his directed films.

Old 03-28-2013, 07:16 AM

602 posts, read 574,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmqueen View Post
I guess it's OK to use "tard" as a derogative term when you're a conservative.

Would Special Olympian be better? That's what our President uses to make fun of them.

Old 03-28-2013, 08:41 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,171,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mensa130 View Post
Why do you seem to justify such ugly language towards them, but presumably not towards others?
I guess you have never seen how the paparazzi act towards these people. Anyone can snap at these people when they are relentlessly following you around. I honestly don't know why anyone would want to be famous these days....and this kid is really just famous because of who his dad is.

Old 03-28-2013, 10:50 AM

24,404 posts, read 23,056,554 times
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. If you look at Penn, he's arrogant, angry, hate filled and has a huge ego. He feels superior to people and is very intolerant. I'd be amazed if he wasn't a closet racist and bigot and passed on that ignorance to his children. 100 years ago he'd have been in the Klan fighting to preserve what he felt was best for the rest of us. 75 years ago he would have been a brown shirt. 50 years ago a communist. Still a hate filled jerk no matter what the era.
Maybe, just maybe his son harbors deep resentment for him and lashed out that way subconsciously to embarrass him. I wouldn't blame him, the guy must be hard to be around.

Old 03-28-2013, 12:27 PM

7,006 posts, read 6,992,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkhunter View Post
So Shaun Penn's son calls Black Photographer a MOFO Nword. LOL I guess its OK when your a *******.

HuffPost Live
Oh my! He used the N-word and a few other homophobic slurs? From which racist intolerant right-winger did Penn's son learn this vile words?

Or did Hopper [stupid Hollyweird name] learn these words from his liberal and racially tolerant Dad? That can't be, can it?

Old 03-28-2013, 12:32 PM

30,063 posts, read 18,660,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkhunter View Post
So Shaun Penn's son calls Black Photographer a MOFO Nword. LOL I guess its OK when your a *******.

HuffPost Live

Liberal racism is fine- ask any liberal.

Old 03-28-2013, 12:42 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,168,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post

Or did Hopper [stupid Hollyweird name] learn these words from his liberal and racially tolerant Dad? That can't be, can it?
He's named after Dennis Hopper.

You'd have complained about him as well since he was talented, liberal and successful as an actor, artist and photographer. He also made enormous amounts of money. The conservatives worst nightmare: liberals making huge bank from a movie. I laugh every time I think about it.

Old 03-28-2013, 01:36 PM

17,400 posts, read 11,972,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
I guess you have never seen how the paparazzi act towards these people. Anyone can snap at these people when they are relentlessly following you around. I honestly don't know why anyone would want to be famous these days....and this kid is really just famous because of who his dad is.
Oh, so if you're pissed off enough, you can use a racial slur? Is that for everyone, or only liberal hypocrites whose parents have raised him while worshipping a murderous dictator?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies