Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2013, 08:03 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,772,641 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
It affects my life because this filth is being beamed into our homes and presented as normal. It makes this country morally weaker and sicker.
I find your views to have that effect. Shall we make your views illegal? You certainly "doth protest too much".

Old 03-27-2013, 08:05 PM

6,414 posts, read 10,491,704 times
Quote:
LOL because I don't dance in parades like this one or have sex with 1000+ men as the average homosexual man does, doesn't mean I'm lacking a life.

Yup for thousands of years when folks thought of marriage had the above pic in mind.
Why don't you try and stay away from looking up anything to do with gay if it bothers you so much. I have never ever been to a gay pride parade. What do you think about Mardi Gras and all of the straight people dancing around the street half to mostly nude flashing everyone? Don't hear you moaning about that.

Old 03-27-2013, 08:06 PM

1,000 posts, read 1,126,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDragonslayer View Post
Why don't you try and stay away from looking up anything to do with gay if it bothers you so much. I have never ever been to a gay pride parade. What do you think about Mardi Gras and all of the straight people dancing around the street half to mostly nude flashing everyone? Don't hear you moaning about that.
Yes, why would anyone even look at those pics?

Old 03-27-2013, 08:07 PM

6,414 posts, read 10,491,704 times
Quote:
I've been ambivalent on the issue but what I see in the media and the country today is angering me into action.
Ambivalent, Ha, that is far from what you have been lately. You are way obsessed with being anti gay. You need to find your life and stop thinking about gay men and what they do.

Old 03-27-2013, 08:14 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,963,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDragonslayer View Post
Ambivalent, Ha, that is far from what you have been lately. You are way obsessed with being anti gay. You need to find your life and stop thinking about gay men and what they do.
Maybe what gay men do should be behind closed doors and they should remain quiet.

Maybe they should be forced to have Gay ID and get registered too.

I don't care what people do behind closed doors, but when you put it in public you make it my business.

Same goes for straights....... Do what you like behind closed doors and leave it in private.

Make it my business, and you might be unhappy in the future in terms of LAW.

Family people with kids and grand kids don't like flamers much.

In the case of a gay parade I wouldn't go....... That would be something i could avoid.

Make it so i can't avoid it and there will be problems.

A registration for unnatural acts is not beyond LAW.

Old 03-27-2013, 08:28 PM

3,027 posts, read 2,520,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Maybe what gay men do should be behind closed doors and they should remain quiet.

Maybe they should be forced to have Gay ID and get registered too.

I don't care what people do behind closed doors, but when you put it in public you make it my business.

Same goes for straights....... Do what you like behind closed doors and leave it in private.

Make it my business, and you might be unhappy in the future in terms of LAW.

Family people with kids and grand kids don't like flamers much.

In the case of a gay parade I wouldn't go....... That would be something i could avoid.

Make it so i can't avoid it and there will be problems.

A registration for unnatural acts is not beyond LAW.
My 6 yr old son
-has two married straight parents
-knows what gay is
-doesn't give a crap

Kids are smarter than people think. I think people like u are afraid gay is catchy. If we were in the dark ages you'd be burning witches and killing black cats.

Old 03-27-2013, 08:37 PM

2,468 posts, read 1,918,983 times
Quote:
It affects my life because this filth is being beamed into our homes and presented as normal. It makes this country morally weaker and sicker.
So the Tea Party-led bigoted and racist nonsense doesn't make the country morally weaker and sicker?

Old 03-27-2013, 08:51 PM

5,365 posts, read 6,336,999 times
Quote:
Of course this news had to be shared with millions on national TV. Why is this deviancy being pushed to the masses so hard by the media? Also I hear Matt Lauer maybe fired and replaced with another homosexual Anderson Cooper.

Can the American people an impartial, fair hearing of the news if it is delivered by so many homosexuals with obvious left leaning biases?

NBC's Jenna Wolfe, Stephanie Gosk expecting, engaged, out. Whew! - latimes.com

Weekend "Today" show anchor Wolfe brought her spirited self to the weekday "Today" show Wednesday to announce the baby news — she's five months along, due Aug. 27.

PHOTOS: Gay celebrities — who's out?
If you so dislike this progressive country, why not go back home? You are from Ghana, correct? I am aware that gays are quite persecuted there, as you would have it.

Old 03-27-2013, 09:18 PM

8,975 posts, read 10,210,944 times
Quote:
Then don't watch the Today Show! Can't you watch, I dunno, Christian Broadcast Network? Televangelism? Surely there must still exist some sort of bigotry out there on the radio waves. In case you haven't noticed we're living in the 21st century and the whole religious morality argument is debunked, worn-out, tired, wrinkled, and antiquated.

Old 03-27-2013, 09:19 PM

5,638 posts, read 6,515,537 times
Quote:
LOL because I don't dance in parades like this one or have sex with 1000+ men as the average homosexual man does, doesn't mean I'm lacking a life.

Yup for thousands of years when folks thought of marriage had the above pic in mind.
I'm still wondering if "you're family"? lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies