Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-29-2013, 12:48 PM

8,732 posts, read 6,780,715 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
In New England there are laws about public displays of affection alrighty... it is possible to be cautioned by the police leaving the scene of a wedding if you are outside in the view of the public.

This ain't Californication here...... All I want is for you people to do it in private and then i won';t care a bit.

The problem is you people don't and go make it everyone else problem. When other people cause me a problem I teach them lessons.

If a man on a bull dozer bumps as i am working as a ground man, well after that he can just get down and be his own ground man. In that case i can either drive the dozer or i can walk. Either way I am not getting bumped again.

If a gay guy hits on me which has happened far more than I like to admit and i tell him to go F himself and he doesn't get out of my face they there is a problem.

Down in Seeconk Mass the locals said 'hose monsters' had been tearing long haul truckers out of their rigs at night and raping them.... This is how gay males can be. I know this because i stopped at the I-95 rest stop and was approached by one.

See you people don't keep it out of the public eye.

I happened to mention that instance later to a store clerk wondering what was going on in the world of the fast lane life style and he was the one to use the coined term hose monsters.

Up here in NH the state closes down scenic vistas and picnic grounds because hose monsters attack and try to rape people. And you think I am mean and rotten LOL

The same thing happens over on I-91 in Vt. It sucks when you want to pull over and rest and can't because either the stop is closed for sexual abuse by gays, or you get attacked by the gays.

Your damned right in any future attacks the gays are going to get a 'lesson'. I am done trying to accept your disgusting life styles.

I will work with my state to stop same sex anything. It might not work, but then who knows it just might and these filthy habits may be illegal once again as they should be.

Of the gays I prefer the lesbians best. They tend to not cause wicked scenes and or go about trying to rape truckers just wanting a rest.

I drove a sleigh full of them once, with a team of Belgian Horses in winter, and those gals were funny, and not totally vulgar.

The males are almost always vulgar.
Holy sh**!! I laughed so hard at this post the tears ran down my legs.

Old 03-29-2013, 12:49 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,203,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mensa130 View Post
No 6 yr old should know what "gay" means.
Why?

It's really easy to explain. Mommy and daddy love each, and Bob and Bill love each other.

WOW. that was hard.

7,300 posts, read 6,731,683 times
Quote:
No 6 yr old should know what "gay" means.
They might be too young to get involved in a politico-religious debate on whether God likes gays or not according to the evangelicals. 6 yr olds should know about love.

Ahem. As to your ID Mensa130, I think you missed mensa, dude. By quite about 40 points? hahaha!

8,732 posts, read 6,780,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
That's the third "why don't you leave this country if you don't like it" I've heard. Why are you people so intolerant of his views?
Why don't you ask him why he is so intolerant of other peoples lifestyles?

Old 03-29-2013, 12:51 PM

491 posts, read 373,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
I
People kissing is not your problem unless you make it your problem. Grow up. Be an adult and walk on by. None of your business.
Nothing wrong with people kissing, so long as they are of opposite gender.

Old 03-29-2013, 12:52 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,321,575 times
Quote:
It affects my life because this filth is being beamed into our homes
Have you tried a jaunty little chapeau made of tinfoil?

19,792 posts, read 13,945,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
It affects my life because this filth is being beamed into our homes and presented as normal. It makes this country morally weaker and sicker.
The problem is not them, it is you. You proclaimed that homosexuals are "deviants" in the first post. You now proclaim that your morals are superior and they are not "normal."

I contend that someone who is intolerant of those that are different is not morally superior and is not the standard by which normal is judged.

7,300 posts, read 6,731,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
Holy sh**!! I laughed so hard at this post the tears ran down my legs.

You're right. That was a prize-winning funny post!

Old 03-29-2013, 12:53 PM

491 posts, read 373,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
Why?

It's really easy to explain. Mommy and daddy love each, and Bob and Bill love each other.

WOW. that was hard.
Nothing wrong with men loving each other or women doing the same, so long as the love does not involve romance or sex.

Old 03-29-2013, 12:53 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,203,370 times
Quote:
Nothing wrong with people kissing, so long as they are of opposite gender.
Are you so fragile, that you can't even see something that you personally disagree with, without assaulting someone too?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies