Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-29-2013, 01:02 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,317,542 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
Holy sh**!! I laughed so hard at this post the tears ran down my legs.
Wasn't it adorable?

Old 03-29-2013, 01:03 PM

491 posts, read 373,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
Sorry, I was comparing your statement to another who said that gays PDA "would get a painful lesson" from him.

How does anyone kissing their S/O harm you in any way?
Why does something need to harm me to be wrong? A murder of a gang member by another gang member harms me in no way whatsoever.

Old 03-29-2013, 01:08 PM

5,563 posts, read 4,260,400 times
Quote:
So marriage, for you, is all about the genitalia of the participating parties. Wow. For me it is about making a lasting commitment to the one I love, and having legal protections for my family.
But whatever floats your boat.
Nice summation.

Old 03-29-2013, 01:09 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,955,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mensa130 View Post
In Virginia, it is illegal to tickle a woman.

http://www.dumblaws.com/laws/united-states/virginia
Behind closed doors in private?

You see my basic argument is gays are not doing what ever they do behind closed doors in private.. and there first off all, i won't know, and 2nd i won't care.

I have the problem when it is in my face, in my family's face and in public..... and it IS.

i just don't want to know about and i don't go around making what my wife and i do behind closed doors anyone else's bee's wax either.

However last night I did tickle her after I super glued her to the ceiling wearing an Abraham Lincoln Hat in a mobydick suit, mean while I was running around the bed yelling thar she blows!

This is a behavior problem..

Old 03-29-2013, 01:09 PM

7,300 posts, read 6,729,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Yes......which is exactly what happened in my case.

My ex left the family when our youngest was four months old to take up with someone he met on the internet and I was left to raise our three sons on my own.

At least now I get the opportunity to look at the three fine young men who I raised by myself (and who all support marriage equality, by the way) and take pride in the fact that they are who they are more because of me than because of their father, who they saw a couple of times a month - if that (my youngest hasn't seen his father since Christmas).
That's wonderful, Cinebar!! See? You're the main parent, one parent, and you've done what you had to, to bring up those sons well. I'm sure it was hard, but you did it. There goes the argument of all these anti-gayers in here who are saying one needs 1 male and 1 female to raise children. Throughout history there have been all kinds of people raising children, for all kinds of reasons - people that lost a spouse to death, people who have been left by the spouse, people who aren't even the parents (grandparents), but the anti-gayers have this mind set in stone that they ignore real life and what happens in it. They've made up their mind that it's got to be 1 male and 1 female and they think that fantasy world of theirs is reality.

Old 03-29-2013, 01:10 PM

14,539 posts, read 21,247,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
These kids are going to be so screwed up Obamacare will have to have special policies for Mental Health and Physc services to cover them. I now know how my Grandpatents felt when they were close to dying and they were ok with it because the world they new and loved had changed to the point the didn't recognize it anymore.
Guess what? It happens every generation today. Once upon a time it may have been so slow it wasn't too noticiable, but most lived hardscrabble lives and a few improvements were probably balanced by a few more unimprovements.

And why should these kids be screwed up if they have love and caring from their parents be they of any mix of the official sexes? Maybe it would be more useful to have a special plan for all the kids with mom and their baby daddy who mom isn't even sure of anymore?

7,300 posts, read 6,729,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_muz View Post
however last night i did tickle her after i super glued her to the ceiling wearing an abraham lincoln hat in a mobydick suit, meanwhile i was running around the bed yelling thar she blows!
rofl!

8,732 posts, read 6,779,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
Careful you may get an infraction.

So, the classification of homosexuality has nothing to do with sex? LOL!!!!!

BTW, correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that the word "hetrosexual" does not exist in the English language.
When was the word "hetrosexual" removed from the dictionary?

Sex is just ONE aspect of a lifestyle be it gay, lesbian, or straight. You seem to have "sex" on the mind.

Old 03-29-2013, 01:11 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,197,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mensa130 View Post
Why does something need to harm me to be wrong? A murder of a gang member by another gang member harms me in no way whatsoever.
There is a difference between murder, and two consenting adults kissing.
Sorry you can't see the difference.

Old 03-29-2013, 01:14 PM

491 posts, read 373,039 times
Quote:
There is a difference between murder, and two consenting adults kissing.
Sorry you can't see the difference.
There is a difference between murder and robbery. But both are wrong.

Also, men kiss men and so do women kiss women in many countries, including the USA, but they don't do it in a sexual or romantic manner.

You are generalizing the behavior in order to garner support for your view.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies