Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-29-2013, 01:42 PM

8,732 posts, read 6,781,353 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
Hangs out at truckstops and sews pretty little dresses. I think his inner gay is just clamouring to get out.
Some would say he's in the closet. I think it's more like a warehouse and he's having trouble finding his way out.

People have different ways of covering their insecurities and fears. Funny thing about fear. I remember I had a fear of driving. Got my license and loved the freedom that came with it. I had a great fear of flying because I felt I didn't have any control over it, now I'm a frequent flyer. Sometimes when you overcome the thing you fear the most, you end up loving it.

Old 03-29-2013, 01:43 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,205,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Not really.... i walked into a bar on a late Saturday afternoon to get a beer on aq hot summer day. I had never been in that bar or that town before and didn't know it was a Gay Bar.

The sun was bright and that tavern was dark and the bar tender asked me what i wanted and I had the beer before i could see.

When i could see two tall guys over 6 feet were making out on the dance floor and grinding each other.

I left the bar and the bottle with a few bucks on the counter...... Now what did i say about doing that in public?
So you sew, hang out at truck stops, wear makeup, and go to gay bars....

Anything that is acceptable for a hetero couple to do in public is acceptable for a homosexual couple to do in public.

Old 03-29-2013, 01:44 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,205,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mensa130 View Post
Apparently you have not read your own posts.

I have.
No you haven't proven me wrong on any of my posts.

Old 03-29-2013, 01:45 PM

37,971 posts, read 22,147,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefoxwarrior View Post
God. I don't even think this is worth my time to reply to but here I am.

What exactly is the gay agenda and how does it personally affect your life? Why would you care if someone wants to come out of the closet on national TV? Instead of belly-aching and whining on an internet forum, why don't you write to the Today Show and express your views that gay people should be censored in the media? Oh right, because they'd just laugh.
The gay agenda is to redefine marriage so they can climb on board with it.

Gays are too lazy to change other ancillary laws to make them more equal for them, so they just want to change marriage, and get what they want that way.

68,329 posts, read 54,381,135 times
Quote:
Born as what?
I no more chose to be heterosexual than I chose to have brown eyes or be right-handed. I've never seen anything factual to make believe homosexuals had any choice in their own sexual orientation.

10,942 posts, read 10,253,192 times
Quote:
Why are you potentially describing yourself? Only someone who has possibly experiencd what you posted would type what you did.
Lol

One only has to google "Larry Craig" to learn all one needs to know about airport bathrooms and wide stances.

You're funny.

19,023 posts, read 25,963,815 times
Quote:
I raised mine completely on my own with no child support and he's a wonderful young man. He just got his Class 1 license to drive the big rigs.
I must warn him to stay away from Mac_Muz's neck of the woods...what with all the gay rape going on and all....
Be wise idea..... Avoid VT and Ma interstate rest stops. Avoid assorted other state road rest stops, and if you can't keep a watchful eye out.

If you see a driver, with a woman in a Top Hat wearing a mobydick suit glued to the grill, it's me Well it's my wife in the suit.

8,732 posts, read 6,781,353 times
Quote:
Now he's hanging out in gay bars....
And would do his shopping at Wal-marts but for the fact they don't stock what he wears.

30,347 posts, read 51,937,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post

I don't do ANY of those things regularly, and I'm a (straight) woman!

Quote:
Anything that is acceptable for a hetero couple to do in public is acceptable for a homosexual couple to do in public.
Absolutely. To say or enforce otherwise is the very definition of bigotry - but then when we call them out on their bigotry, we're labeled the "intolerant" ones. Right?

Old 03-29-2013, 01:46 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,323,230 times
Quote:

All he needs now is his official gay ID card.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies