Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-29-2013, 03:56 PM

491 posts, read 373,039 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Maybe he misspelled metrosexual ?
Or "metronatural", tne official slogan of the city
of Seattle.

Old 03-29-2013, 04:00 PM

16,880 posts, read 15,191,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Of course this news had to be shared with millions on national TV. Why is this deviancy being pushed to the masses so hard by the media? Also I hear Matt Lauer maybe fired and replaced with another homosexual Anderson Cooper.

Can the American people an impartial, fair hearing of the news if it is delivered by so many homosexuals with obvious left leaning biases?

NBC's Jenna Wolfe, Stephanie Gosk expecting, engaged, out. Whew! - latimes.com

Weekend "Today" show anchor Wolfe brought her spirited self to the weekday "Today" show Wednesday to announce the baby news — she's five months along, due Aug. 27.

PHOTOS: Gay celebrities — who's out?

just look at it like I do, she could have never gotten pregnant unless a man was available.

Old 03-29-2013, 04:15 PM

14,539 posts, read 21,247,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Well I do own and wear 1880's fashion 18 inch mule ear boots you know, by Tony Lama. I had these rebuilt new because the dance floor leather soles made to slip out of stirrups were not much good on a motorcycle. You can't buy these anymore, but you could buy something like them still.

i don't own any regular shoes what ever you would think of as shoes.

I wear tall boots to be dressy, work boots to work and high tech boots to mountaineer.

I am not sure is it is my boots that attract gay males, the fact my hair is 1/2 way down my back or maybe it's just that i have great looking thighs!

I am near to 6 feet tall and was over that before i got crushed and I weigh about 160 now. I have been hiking in the mts each weekend sometimes both days each and every weekend since mid December because i a ma cold weather sort of guy. The colder it gets the better i like it. No bugs and clean air.
My wife and i are going to hike over this weekend too, wanna come?

Bears should be coming out here soon..

This is where i live
Wow, beautiful. I was hoping it would be some pictures of the custom boots. Maybe it is that people think your different that you wear boots all the time.

I don't think we'd have a long conversation but I LOVE your choice of footwear. Still miss the muclucks that finally wore out for good. And yes, people do think your strange if you wear furry boots in the summer.

Old 03-29-2013, 04:17 PM

491 posts, read 373,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
Rape is a crime. Two people kissing is not a crime.
Crines are defined by human beings,

Old 03-29-2013, 04:18 PM

37,959 posts, read 22,134,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
I don't read MSN (unless I click on a news link from Yahoo), haven't watched Jon Stewart in years, and only catch Bill Maher maybe once every 4-5 episodes. I know plenty about current events, work in the field of research, and still thought Obama was the better choice... not perfect, by any means, but I didn't want to throw my vote away on Johnson and Romney was a joke. JMO, though, and unlike you I won't make baseless personal attacks based on how YOU chose to vote.
Then vote for no one. Voting to reelect 0bama after seeing the utter and historic failure and incompetence of the man was a stupid vote to make. Millions of people who voted for 0bama last time decided sit at home this time.

Old 03-29-2013, 04:21 PM

14,539 posts, read 21,247,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mensa130 View Post
Well said. Gay people can marry in states that allow it, and the full faith and credit clause shoud back such a contract.

States should also be able to define marriage as between a man and a woman, as ideally it should be defined.
I disagree about that last part. States should extend full right to all parties in social unions as if it was a 'marriage', but that's it. If you want to marry, marry. But all that those who don't approve can do is say our church, foundation, etc will not marry you. Make your statement. We should never say you can't. But don't block the rights of those you don't approve of.

I've had a long relationship that never went beyond the engagement ring, and an official marriage. Given the choice of two bad choices I'd go for the engagement. Didn't matter in either that we were married/not married when things crumbled.

Old 03-29-2013, 04:21 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,687,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC~Mom View Post
Um. No.
What makes our country morally weaker is people like you who refuse to let other people live their lives without trying to cause trouble for them.
There are also many other factors in what makes this country weak...but none of them is homosexuality.
Moral decay is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Do it!

Prove to us here on City Data what a big, tough guy you are and that you aren't just some blathering, self-important keyboard warrior.

Show us how you treat gays. For real.

Otherwise we will have to assume you are just some wimp hiding behind an anonymous internet forum, making up lies about how tough you are.

Prove to us that you aren't just all show and no go.
You can't goad and get a rise out of a man with character. You should get to know Mac. He's true grit.

Old 03-29-2013, 04:22 PM

7,300 posts, read 6,729,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
just look at it like I do, she could have never gotten pregnant unless a man was available.
Silly. This is not a debate on whether or not science will soon create uteruses, ovaries and testes and sperm.

Old 03-29-2013, 04:25 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,197,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mensa130 View Post
Crines are defined by human beings,
You do not get to define crime by yourself, pass judgement, and punish them for those crimes.
We have a legislative, and a judicial system to do that.

Old 03-29-2013, 04:27 PM

7,300 posts, read 6,729,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightbird47 View Post
Of course they should. I get irritated when people come out and say we should respect 'traditional' marriage as the best there ever was. Only in the last centrury has marriage for love, since you want to marry this person to be with them, been the norm. So often in addition to the why gays can't marry since its not according to their religion part, they are holding up this 'traditional' view of roles within too.

Maybe since there is no clear defination in a gay marriage of who is playing 'husband' and who is playing 'wife' and the roles tradition says should be, its considered that it can't be a good and proper marriage.

My friends who have been together for almost thirty years really do sound like an old married couple and would be recognizable as one to anyone. I sincerely hope that this hateful act in California, fully pushed and funded by religious interestes (especially Mormon) is removed and they can get a lisence and marry before they retire as they deserve it. Currently they plan to retire to a state they can legally marry. Shouldn't have to be that way.
I agree. The Mormons authorities are right in there, using their mega-millions that they extort from ordinary run-of-the-mill Mormons, to use against gays.

You know, I recently found out that my massage therapist - great massage therapist, too - has been with his man for 40 years. 40!!!!! OMG I almost passed out when he told me. They're traveling north to get married. It's been their dream.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies