Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2013, 01:05 PM

2,075 posts, read 4,456,280 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Well if you shoot as bad as Lanza it's gonna take you more than one clip to "pump" that intruder full of thirty rounds.
I'll ignore your attempt at humor regarding the deaths of 20 innocent children and instead respond to your assertion that Lanza was a poor shot. According to the medical examiner every child had multiple bullet wounds with some having upwards of 7+ wounds. Obviously a single bullet could cause multiple wounds on several children, still, I think it's clear he was fairly accurate with regards to hitting his targets.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2013, 01:06 PM

14,773 posts, read 21,562,401 times
They better do something...

Old 03-28-2013, 01:13 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,060,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostInHouston View Post
I'll ignore your attempt at humor regarding the deaths of 20 innocent children and instead respond to your assertion that Lanza was a poor shot. According to the medical examiner every child had multiple bullet wounds with some having upwards of 7+ wounds. Obviously a single bullet could cause multiple wounds on several children, still, I think it's clear he was fairly accurate with regards to hitting his targets.
I won't ignore you and your attempts to infringe on my rights granted in the Constitution.

Old 03-28-2013, 01:26 PM

2,075 posts, read 4,456,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
I won't ignore you and your attempts to infringe on my rights granted in the Constitution.
Keep feeding that fear by excercising that trigger finger... "Baaaah" says the NRA sheep.

Old 03-28-2013, 03:25 PM

10,029 posts, read 8,366,703 times
Quote:
Keep feeding that fear by excercising that trigger finger... "Baaaah" says the NRA sheep.
Someone who's falling in lockstep with the liberals and using a tragedy to invoke emotion and push for gun control is calling others sheep?

IBTL.

Why is it that people don't blame cars for the deaths of innocent people in drunk driving deaths and try to take cars away from law abiding people who have absolutely nothing to do with the actions of the offending party? Would it be because that would be an asinine position to take?

Old 03-28-2013, 04:06 PM

16,880 posts, read 15,237,640 times
Quote:
Twenty 1st graders and their teachers mowed down by 154 rounds in just a few minutes time... just the price we pay to ensure we can pump an intruder full of 30+ rounds in less than 30 seconds without having to reload.

21 children murdered by the feds and I dont see you wanting to ban the feds. when will you start campaigning for the feds to be benned?

Old 03-28-2013, 04:12 PM

Quote:

no, it is baaaaa for the sheep who still has their head buried in the sand. that is the sheep of the gun control crowd.

I dont know how anyone who wants only sensible gun control is not out there wanting all past gun control to be repealed. after all, if it isnt sensible, then it should be repealed.

otherwise you are just admitting to being a hypocrite.

Old 03-29-2013, 06:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
no, it is baaaaa for the sheep who still has their head buried in the sand. that is the sheep of the gun control crowd.

I dont know how anyone who wants only sensible gun control is not out there wanting all past gun control to be repealed. after all, if it isnt sensible, then it should be repealed.

otherwise you are just admitting to being a hypocrite.
It's Bush's fault....wait no....you're a racist.....no wait.....haters gonna hate

None of those work here? Well then I've run out of replies so I declare that you're a moron, I'm clearly smarter than you, and I've won this debate. I'm moving on now.

-The average liberal

Old 03-29-2013, 06:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
It's Bush's fault....wait no....you're a racist.....no wait.....haters gonna hate

None of those work here? Well then I've run out of replies so I declare that you're a moron, I'm clearly smarter than you, and I've won this debate. I'm moving on now.

-The average liberal

I look at gun control as a non issue. the democrats could have banned all the firearms they wanted when they had both houses and the potus. instead they did nothing at all.

Old 03-29-2013, 06:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
I look at gun control as a non issue. the democrats could have banned all the firearms they wanted when they had both houses and the potus. instead they did nothing at all.
The difference now is that Barry isn't worried about getting elected again which is why he's beating the drum now. Hopefully enough people in congress will have that concern and it won't go anywhere.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies