Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-29-2013, 02:23 PM

4,538 posts, read 4,809,260 times

Advertisements

12 Reasons An Economic Collapse Is Coming

Are we running out of time? For the last several years, we have been living in a false bubble of hope that has been fueled by massive amounts of debt and bailout money.

This illusion of economic stability has convinced most people that the great economic crisis of 2008 was just an “aberration” and that now things are back to normal.

Unfortunately, that is not the case at all.

The truth is that the financial crash of 2008 was just the first wave of our economic troubles.

We have not even come close to recovering from that wave, and the next wave of the economic collapse is rapidly approaching.

Our economy is like a giant sand castle that has been built on a foundation of debt and toilet paper currency.

As each wave of the crisis hits us, the solutions that our leaders will present to us will involve even more debt and even more money printing.

And each time, those “solutions” will only make our problems even worse.

Right now, events are unfolding in Europe and in the United States that are pushing us toward the next major crisis moment.

I sincerely hope that we have some more time before the next crisis overwhelms us, but as you will see, time is rapidly running out.

12 Reasons An Economic Collapse Is Coming: Direxion Daily Financial Bear 3X Shares, Direxion Daily Small Cap Bear 3X Shares (NYSEARCA:FAZ, NYSEARCA:TZA, NYSEARCA:VXX, NYSEARCA:SLV, NYSEARCA:GLD) | ETF DAILY NEWS
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2013, 11:54 AM

'The truth is that the financial crash of 2008 was just the first wave of our economic troubles.'

If you listen to the news, with the rising stock market and home prices, you would think that the economy is turning around. Not true. The trillions that have been thrown at the economy has kept it running in place, and not in a very good place. Now, with the bailout funds ending, we will see the state of the real economy, not a pretty thing.

Old 04-01-2013, 12:25 PM

2,817 posts, read 3,459,486 times
I used my CC to buy 4 cars, 2 houses, 2 wives, 5 tvs, and i have no job. but there is no problem here. it is actually getting better, because i just got new window tint for my cars. times are good, no need to worry. there is no problem. if a problem does arise, i will just get another credit card. no problem.

Old 04-01-2013, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torpedos View Post
I used my CC to buy 4 cars, 2 houses, 2 wives, 5 tvs, and i have no job. but there is no problem here. it is actually getting better, because i just got new window tint for my cars. times are good, no need to worry. there is no problem. if a problem does arise, i will just get another credit card. no problem.
You must be a government employee.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies