Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-30-2013, 12:49 PM

12,287 posts, read 9,816,866 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post
The only sane assault weapon lover I have seen in this thread is a former US Military member. US Military Personnel and Police Officers dedicate their lives to protecting us, and they are trained to kill people with assault weapons (to protect all of us.)

As far as I am concerned US Military and Police Officers are the only people around, who can even honorably (think) about these weapons.

I was in another forum and I heard some republican Tea Party members talking about over-throwing the US government (to abolish the IRS, EPA, FDA, ex.ex.) I then started checking the prices on long range rifles, but I did not look at assault weapons. I was pricing .308's.
You must not have read the SCOTUS decision where they ruled the police have no duty to protect you.

I take my own and my family's safety seriously and will do what ever I have to do to protect them. You can call 911, hope you don't get a busy signal.

Btw, you still have not answered my question about the two guns above.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2013, 12:54 PM

13,601 posts, read 21,385,992 times
Quote:
The only sane assault weapon lover I have seen in this thread.

I passed the ink blot test I swear, all I saw was butterflies and rainbows.

Old 03-30-2013, 01:11 PM

6,354 posts, read 3,652,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
The beltway sniper also did not use a so called "assault rifle". Chad really needs to do his homework before posting. It tends to make him look incredibly biased and ill informed.
The Beltway sniper used a Bushmaster XM-15.

Bushmaster - XM-15 Rifles

Old 03-30-2013, 01:18 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,932,912 times
Quote:

I thought maybe after coffee we could go out to the range and enjoy some target shooting.. Sound good??

Old 03-30-2013, 01:19 PM

Quote:

Which they took careful aimed shots not firing many shots even though the rifle can use a magazine holding 20, 30, 40 even 100 rounds. Which do you think if a AR had been banned he wouldn't just use a different rifle which a bolt action 5 shot with a scope would have done the same effect?

Old 03-30-2013, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
The person on the video for one, but also thousands upon thousands of people. Ever time I have gone to the range out of 20 lanes at least half are using a AR-15 or AK and nothing bad ever happens.
The farmer in the video was an outstanding American, but the person using the AR-15 was insane.

The AR-15 shooter shot 4 hogs in the dark with a night vision scope (at the same time) then he says "its a blast, its legitimately the coolest thing you can legally do with a AR or any weapon."
Butchering animals in the dark with a night vision scope is a blast, and the coolest thing you can do with a weapon?
(the man enjoys butchering animals like a young child with his first firearm.)

Then the idiot says "the recent school shooting was a tragedy, but assault weapons did not kill those children people did."
Reality is a Bushmaster .223 assault weapon killed those children, can you explain his beliefs that a assault weapon did not kill those children?

A assault gun lover in this thread was talking about "hogs being human soldiers." And the AR-15 shooter in the video named his company "HOG S.W.A.T." (looks like he dreams of hogs being people too.)
Another poster in this thread was talking about how "hogs he killed long ago with a AK-47 are still alive."
Others claimed assault weapons were not designed to kill people.

All of the above behavior is not rational, and the AR-15 user in the video fully shares these tendencies.

I know there are some people who own assault weapons who are not insane, but you all still have not named one.

Old 03-30-2013, 02:03 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,932,912 times
Quote:
The farmer in the video was an outstanding American, but the person using the AR-15 was insane.

The AR-15 shooter shot 4 hogs in the dark with a night vision scope (at the same time) then he says "its a blast, its legitimately the coolest thing you can legally do with a AR or any weapon."
Butchering animals in the dark with a night vision scope is a blast, and the coolest thing you can do with a weapon?

Then the idiot says "the recent school shooting was a tragedy, but assault weapons did not kill those children people did."
Reality is a Bushmaster .223 assault weapon killed those children, can you explain his beliefs that a assault weapon did not kill those children?

A assault gun lover in this thread was talking about "hogs being human soldiers." And the AR-15 shooter in the video named his company "HOG S.W.A.T." (looks like he dreams of hogs being people too.)
Another poster in this thread was talking about how "hogs he killed long ago with a AK-47 are still alive."

All of the above behavior is not rational, and the AR-15 user in the video fully shares these tendencies.

I know there are some people who own assault weapons who are not insane, but you all still have not named one.
My comment about hogs still being alive was tongue in cheek as to not using what "YOU" have decided was the wrong rifle to use to kill them. Get a grip. Perhaps you might want to contact your therapist or find somewhere online that you can purchase a sense of reality....

Old 03-30-2013, 02:06 PM

Quote:

Well, keep ranting away on your short sighted viewpoint it doesn't really matter, I don't need to prove nor justify myself to you in this country.

Old 03-30-2013, 02:14 PM

I regret posting here because I am to tired to think (I'm sure my posts show this.)

I wish all of you good and safe hog hunting,
Chad.

Old 03-30-2013, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
My comment about hogs still being alive was tongue in cheek as to not using what "YOU" have decided was the wrong rifle to use to kill them. Get a grip. Perhaps you might want to contact your therapist or find somewhere online that you can purchase a sense of reality....
Perhaps there's some kind of medication that would stop you from having delusional thoughts. To say that "hogs that you have killed are still alive" are delusional thoughts (to say the least.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies