Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2013, 08:17 AM

3,038 posts, read 2,513,842 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaseMan View Post
Well, then he needs to get moving because he's way behind on his goal, or are you too retarded to realize it?
I could care less if he meets his goal or not.

Unlike Democrats, I can read a calendar.

Has President Obama reached his goal of job creation via the stimulus and other schemes? Nope. Not even close. But Democrats put him back in office anyway.

Now they demand Gov. Walker not only meet his goals, but he must do it 2 years earlier than he said he would.

And you ask me if I'm retarded? lols.

You statists crack me up. "I'll vote in my guy for not meeting his goals. But the other guy? He has to exceed his goals".

lols. You statists are clowns.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2013, 08:26 AM

1,610 posts, read 1,782,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
No one is running away from Walker faster than Walker.

The Badger Herald · Walker must own up to failed job creation promise
The bad thing is with Unions gone, wages will drop and most won't be considered worth working to the college educated, either way it's not going to be pretty. They're gonna have his head.

Old 03-30-2013, 08:49 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,241,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioRules View Post
I could care less if he meets his goal or not.

Unlike Democrats, I can read a calendar.

Has President Obama reached his goal of job creation via the stimulus and other schemes? Nope. Not even close. But Democrats put him back in office anyway.

Now they demand Gov. Walker not only meet his goals, but he must do it 2 years earlier than he said he would.

And you ask me if I'm retarded? lols.

You statists crack me up. "I'll vote in my guy for not meeting his goals. But the other guy? He has to exceed his goals".

lols. You statists are clowns.
You're calling MaseMan a statist?
Quote:
stat·ism (sttzm)
n.
The practice or doctrine of giving a centralized government control over economic planning and policy.
I don't think you know the definition of the word.

This is from the bureau of labor statistics:
Wisconsin Economy at a Glance

Note the steady uptick in Wisconsin Unemployment Figures.
If Walker's policies, including union busting really worked, we should be experiencing job growth.
Now, spin it any way you want, like, blame someone else.

Old 03-30-2013, 09:07 AM

3,038 posts, read 2,513,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
You're calling MaseMan a statist?

I don't think you know the definition of the word.

This is from the bureau of labor statistics:
Wisconsin Economy at a Glance

Note the steady uptick in Wisconsin Unemployment Figures.
If Walker's policies, including union busting really worked, we should be experiencing job growth.
Now, spin it any way you want, like, blame someone else.
Anyone that supports the Democratic or Republican Party is a statist. Both parties try to control the economy. They get elected on it.

From his post it is safe to assume he is a statist. If I'm wrong, my apologies to the MaseMan.

Like I said, I could care less if Walker's plan works or not.

I think it is retarded to hold him accountable 21 months before he said the jobs would be there. Spin it anyway you want. He said 250,000 jobs by Dec 2014. It is March 2013.

It's escpecially retarded of Dems to hold Walker, or anyone else, responsible for job growth when President Obama has failed miserably at his job growth schemes. Yet, he still enjoys support from Dems.

Old 03-30-2013, 09:15 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,815,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmjv View Post
He wasn't trying to create jobs. He was trying to make the rich richer. How did he do there?
The rich are richer and the poor are poorer.

Walker's next unwise move is to "create" 700 sand frac mining jobs which is projected to cost many more jobs in tourism in those areas.

Old 03-30-2013, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
I think it has to do with the idiot you put in the whitehouse there chief.
I would say the idiot in WI has managed to hurt, rather than help.

Quote:
- not only did Walker lead us straight to the bottom, we are the only state in the region to have an overall job loss!
Quote:
-In the second half of 2011, when Walker's policies were in effect, he lost well over 30,000 jobs. Since then, the state has not seen many positive growth months and the ones we did were pretty small.
Quote:
-Since it takes about three months for an economic policy to start having effect, it would be better to look at Walker's job totals starting after three month of his regime. If one did that, it would show that his job loss totals are actually 24,500.
Scott Walker's Austerity Agenda is a Real Job Killer

Old 03-30-2013, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Have you checked the job outlook in the other 43 states?

They do have this problem. The problem is trying to overcome Obama's economic plans that destroy jobs.
I would think with a teapublican running WI that the state would at least rise up to the top 10 in job growth, wouldn't you?

Old 03-30-2013, 09:23 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,698,996 times
With Obama's very massive amnesty coming, how can any liberal pretend they care about jobs for Americans? Oh -- when there is a Republican governor.

What a bunch of hypocrisy.

Old 03-30-2013, 09:24 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,241,253 times
Quote:
Anyone that supports the Democratic or Republican Party is a statist. Both parties try to control the economy. They get elected on it.

From his post it is safe to assume he is a statist. If I'm wrong, my apologies to the MaseMan.

Like I said, I could care less if Walker's plan works or not.

I think it is retarded to hold him accountable 21 months before he said the jobs would be there. Spin it anyway you want. He said 250,000 jobs by Dec 2014. It is March 2013.

It's escpecially retarded of Dems to hold Walker, or anyone else, responsible for job growth when President Obama has failed miserably at his job growth schemes. Yet, he still enjoys support from Dems.
Then by your measure, it would be equally dumb for republicans, libertarians and right wing factions to believe that Obama is NOT responsible for slow job growth nationwide, and you're almost are admitting that Government DOES NOT CREATE JOBS. Thank you for that.

In paragraph four and five of yours, aren't you being a bit of a statist yourself?

I see you still do not know the meaning of statism, I'll refresh for you:
Quote:
stat·ism (sttzm)
n.
The practice or doctrine of giving a centralized government control over economic planning and policy.
In essence, this is what Walker is/was trying to accomplish here in Wisconsin, one by busting unions, dictating what unions can and cannot do in the matters of collective bargaining and insurance coverages for union employees.

I don't know if you're a Romoney fan or not, but he promised to create 250,000 jobs a year for every year he would be in office.

Old 03-30-2013, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokieFan View Post
You lost the first election...and then you lost the recall. It's time to move on and grow up.
In other words, screw jobs! If a Republican promises something and doesn't deliver, "move on?"

Scott Walker's Plan to Help Create 250,000 Wisconsin Jobs - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies