Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2013, 10:44 AM

Location: Currently I physically reside on the 3rd planet from the sun
2,220 posts, read 1,877,888 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeraldCityWanderer View Post
It's kind of funny when the only way birthers have a chance in hell of having a case is to have biased judges that have already convinced themselves of the verdict of the case before anything is presented. A violation of the law and every standard of ethical behavior in the legal system. It just shows how disgusting birthers have become in their descent into insanity.
Acknowledging authenticity of the claims equals "convinced themselves of the verdict"?
An accusation of bias by someone who can't even identify those s/he disagrees with without insulting them (birthers, crazy, etc.) much less discuss the topic rationally?

I would think those who support Obama would like to see this issue raised, reviewed and resolved once and for all. The reluctance to provide documentation and the atmosphere of obfuscation, especially from an administration that ran on the premise of transparency only add credibility to the accusation.

Old 03-31-2013, 10:48 AM

1,523 posts, read 1,438,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
That's just Orly trying to steal the spotlight and interject her flawed opinions about the Justice. You can't believe anything she says. Now if you will excuse me. It's 9:50 and I have to get ready for church. I'm late.

Old 03-31-2013, 10:51 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,872,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwm1964 View Post
I would think those who support Obama would like to see this issue raised, reviewed and resolved once and for all.
This issue was raised, reviewed and resolved...and then it was raised, reviewed and resolved again...and then it was raised, reviewed and resolved yet again, over and over and over and over. Just because you don't get the answer you want to hear doesn't mean that the answer hasn't been provided.

Old 03-31-2013, 10:53 AM

Location: Currently I physically reside on the 3rd planet from the sun
2,220 posts, read 1,877,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
The issue has been raised 202 times. It has been reviewed (counting appeals) more than three hundred times. It has been resolved "once and for all" (i.e. decided on the merits) 13 times.

You'd think those who don't support Obama might have noticed.

And it has not been resolved.
Only hidden under more obfuscation and lies.

I suppose you consider Benghazi a Right Wing Conspiracy.
Government trafficking of firearms in Mexico as well as the Middle East a blatant lie promoted by anti-Obama factions.

Old 03-31-2013, 10:57 AM

6,046 posts, read 4,817,498 times
HistorianDude, I do agree. West Point generally produces outstanding officers. I met several who were among the best.

But sometimes a bad one would get thru the system and, like Moore, were disasters.

Old 03-31-2013, 11:00 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,077,572 times
Quote:
And it has not been resolved.
Yes. It has. You might have noticed we had a second inauguration just a couple of months ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwm1964
I suppose you consider Benghazi a Right Wing Conspiracy.
Not at all. I consider it a right-wing witch-hunt.

That said, it has nothing to do with whether or not this issue has been resolved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwm1964
Government trafficking of firearms in Mexico as well as the Middle East a blatant lie promoted by anti-Obama factions.
That's not even a complete sentence.

And again, it has nothing to do with whether or not this issue has been resolved.

Time for your Ritalin I think.

Old 03-31-2013, 11:03 AM

3,846 posts, read 2,384,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Birfer logic: Until I get the answer that I want, it will not be resolved.
Fraud is a many de-splendored thing.

Old 03-31-2013, 11:19 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostOfTheReich View Post
Hopefully we can finally get this fraud out of office...I would be happy with just declaring his presidency null and void and that includes anything he signed into law.

You're in for years of unhappiness.

Pity.

Old 03-31-2013, 11:26 AM

3,846 posts, read 2,384,804 times
Only way to undo Monsanto is to undo the fraud that made it king of kings.

Old 03-31-2013, 11:57 AM

4,130 posts, read 4,461,152 times
Quote:
Acknowledging authenticity of the claims equals "convinced themselves of the verdict"?
An accusation of bias by someone who can't even identify those s/he disagrees with without insulting them (birthers, crazy, etc.) much less discuss the topic rationally?

I would think those who support Obama would like to see this issue raised, reviewed and resolved once and for all. The reluctance to provide documentation and the atmosphere of obfuscation, especially from an administration that ran on the premise of transparency only add credibility to the accusation.
From the judge "Moore said he’s seen no convincing evidence that Obama is a “natural born citizen” and a lot of evidence that suggests he is not." Besides the hundreds of court cases that differ. He ignores any evidence that disagrees and is convinced of Obama's guilt...it is not the sign of a sane mind.

The definition of a Birther is some one who refuses to acknowledge president Obama is not eligible to be president of the US based on the circumstance of his birth, even after 300 failed challenges and released documents. If you are doing something that when pointed out to you is insulting and disgraceful, maybe the better idea is to stop doing it instead of complain it was pointed out. There is no rational justification for this over the last 3 years...just lie after lie that is disproved time and time again.

So far for every piece of documentation provided it is ignored and a new conspiracy arises. Providing the birth certificate didn't work, birth announcements, long form certificate, court case after case...nothing is enough. When the standards of evidence can never be met no matter what is shown then it's a sign of psychosis. If that is insulting and makes people look stupid, as well as crazy, then stop doing it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies