Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-02-2013, 04:04 AM

4,006 posts, read 6,036,023 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbersoul89 View Post
yes, of course, poor black kids that grow up in rough inner city neighborhoods are directly comparable to rich white kids that grow up on golf courses in super affluent towns.
So, where in the manuel of life does it state that if you're poor and black, you're allowed/supposed to act like an animal and cause problems. Oh, that's right, it's OK, because you're poor and black. You're disadvantaged, therefore, you have an excuse.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2013, 04:22 AM

4,112 posts, read 9,061,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lenniel View Post
That's a weird line of logic:
Just because ******, cracker, pastey, etc aren't offensive to you doesn't mean they're not offensive to other white people.
Wow.. I'm actually agreeing with you on something that pertains to race or class..

Old 04-02-2013, 04:22 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,237,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBVirtuoso View Post
I'm always amused by how the OP never posts on the Chicago forum unless it's to try to get a rise out of us with stories of random crime in supposedly safe areas.

I guess I'll do like the OP and pack my bags. Texas-bound, y'all!
Some maroon did the same sheet in the P&OC forum too, and the person's locale is MARYLAND? And attempted race bait too. WTH?
I wished they'd bump these trolls!

Old 04-02-2013, 05:05 AM

4,006 posts, read 6,036,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urza216 View Post
Wow.. I'm actually agreeing with you on something that pertains to race or class..
ha ha. It's becoming a regular lovefest around here. J/k. :-)

Old 04-02-2013, 06:26 AM

465 posts, read 872,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorielicious View Post
Bullsh*t. These occurrences are rare, and you or a loved one having been victim to one may make it personally tragic to you, but it doesn't make them any less rare.

Edit: This is directed at the clowns whose perceptions are entirely based on anecdotes, of course.
This is total bullcrap, though. These kinds of flash mobs (really African American teens randomly attacking non African American pedestrians) happen every single warm-weather weekend around Belmont/Clark, and you will NEVER hear about it in the local press. It's like Rahm is paying them off to keep quiet.

I personally saw a random "sucker punch" right on Broadway below Belmont. Teens laughed and scattered. Ha, ha. Always fun to attack people based on race...

Old 04-02-2013, 06:31 AM

1,520 posts, read 2,573,940 times
The racism on display in this thread is disheartening.

Old 04-02-2013, 07:29 AM

38,707 posts, read 103,138,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBVirtuoso View Post
I'm always amused by how the OP never posts on the Chicago forum unless it's to try to get a rise out of us with stories of random crime in supposedly safe areas.

I guess I'll do like the OP and pack my bags. Texas-bound, y'all!
"Texas: where we take jabs at Chicago while mowing down our District Attorneys and their Wives"

Old 04-02-2013, 07:41 AM

5,288 posts, read 8,875,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drover View Post
"Texas: where we take jabs at Chicago while mowing down our District Attorneys and their Wives"
LOL. Hey, let's all bum rush a Texas thread on conceal and carry!

Old 04-02-2013, 07:42 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,814,161 times
Was going to ask a politically incorrect question..then I stopped and said to myself you had better look at the video. My original question was "are these mobs black?" I viewed the video and saw that they were comprised of the young..uneducated and lost and ignorant black young people who simply do not know any better. BLAME your stupid American educational system for spawning these idiots.

It's hopeless and it is to late Chicago will slowly continue to go down hill. How the hell did this town like many American cities manage to degrade? The answer is that AMERICANS at the lower end of the social spectrum are trained that money and material goods are life's
motivators. They were NOT taught or trained in anything else.

This is phenomena is exactly connected to American foreign policy..that has manifested itself domestically. You train youth to except the plunder of other nations through war..and suddenly you are SURPRISED that this mindset has spilled over domestically where Americans plunder America also?

Old 04-02-2013, 07:46 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,814,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleking View Post
The racism on display in this thread is disheartening.
It's not even racism. If Chicago never had one single black person in the city- You will still have this going on...They would be poor white people who have been ignored and marginalized. The authorities only respect those with wealth-the poor can go to hell...so as they go to hell they are going to cause a bit of damage along the way...NEGLECT decades of neglect...The poor populace is like a house that has never had upkeep - the roof is leaking..the doors are broken the windows are smashed. SO the poor scavenge.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies