Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2013, 11:43 PM

22,653 posts, read 24,575,170 times

Advertisements

Non-linear warfare can and many times does involve assassination of political targets.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2013, 11:52 PM

3,038 posts, read 2,512,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
Oh, please! You do realize, don't you, that the Colorado Secretary of the Department of Corrections was killed by a white supremacist who had just gotten out of prison?

You really should read more about these killings. Do they have white supremacists up in Ohio?
And the Colorado murder had what to do with the Texas ones? Oh, that's right. Absolutely nothing.

You really should read more about these killings.

Old 04-03-2013, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by majoun View Post
White supremacists have no problem with killing white people who are opposed to them and/or have harmed their organization and its goals.
So what?

There is no reason in the world to think that the Texas shootings were anything other than drug murders.

Old 04-03-2013, 11:55 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,405,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioRules View Post
And the Colorado murder had what to do with the Texas ones? Oh, that's right. Absolutely nothing.

You really should read more about these killings.
The killer drove straight to Texas and was killed there in a shoot-out with the cops. They connected him to the killing in Colorado through items in his car and the bullets in his gun.

You're absolutely wrong.

Old 04-03-2013, 11:56 PM

15,523 posts, read 10,489,155 times
Quote:
The Colorado Secretary of the Dept. of Corrections (a member of the governor's Cabinet) was killed by a white supremacist who had just been released from prison. That does seem to be a pretty strong connection.
I know, I was in the Springs when that happened. He was part of the 211 Denver gang or whatever it's called. The Texas highway where the shootout happened is the same one I've driven many times. At first I thought he was stopped in the local speed trap, but apparently an officer working drugs stopped him. Supposedly his front and back Colorado plates didn't match. Does that mean the Kaufman Co Tx murders were ABT? McClellan thought so, as does the Houston attorney. However, they do seem to be widening their search to include others now.

Old 04-03-2013, 11:59 PM

Quote:
So what?

There is no reason in the world to think that the Texas shootings were anything other than drug murders.
So the fact those those Texas people murdered had connections with the indictments against 32 or 34 members (including 4 of the top 5 leaders of the group) of the prison white supremacist gang was just one of those coincidences? Yeah, right. You really don't know much about this case. Do you guys have white supremacists up there in Ohio? Do you have any friends who are white supremacists?

Old 04-03-2013, 11:59 PM

Quote:
The killer drove straight to Texas and was killed there in a shoot-out with the cops. They connected him to the killing in Colorado through items in his car and the bullets in his gun.

You're absolutely wrong.
LMAO. That's what you thought I was talking about. lols.

How did this relate to the D.A. shootings in Texas?

It didn't.

Old 04-04-2013, 12:01 AM

Quote:
So the fact those those Texas people murdered had connections with the indictments against 32 or 34 members (including 4 of the top 5 leaders of the group) of the prison white supremacist gang was just one of those coincidences? Yeah, right. You really don't know much about this case. Do you guys have white supremacists up there in Ohio? Do you have any friends who are white supremacists?
How many indictments did they have connections to in the drug trade?

Look at the way these people were killed. It's drug cartels.

White supremicists do not kill like this.

Old 04-04-2013, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
I know, I was in the Springs when that happened. He was part of the 211 Denver gang or whatever it's called. The Texas highway where the shootout happened is the same one I've driven many times. At first I thought he was stopped in the local speed trap, but apparently an officer working drugs stopped him. Supposedly his front and back Colorado plates didn't match. Does that mean the Kaufman Co Tx murders were ABT? McClellan thought so, as does the Houston attorney. However, they do seem to be widening their search to include others now.
I think this is very interesting, AND I wouldn't want to be working in any prosecutor's office in Texas right now. These kinds of murders of prosecutors and a high-level prison official just don't happen that often.

Old 04-04-2013, 12:07 AM

Quote:
How many indictments did they have connections to in the drug trade?

Look at the way these people were killed. It's drug cartels.

White supremicists do not kill like this.
How do you know? Are you connected to any white supremacist group or are you privy to how they think? Are you a former law enforcement officer? Did you by any chance read the link up-thread about the white supremacist gang members in prison?

Don't rely on your talk radio hosts to "know" what's going on here. Sometimes people with a background in these things actually know what's going on better than people who just run their mouths on radio do.

Final question, what experience do you have with drug cartels which gives you so much authority to speak as to how they kill people?

All those indictments were connected to ONE white supremacist group.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies