Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-03-2013, 12:30 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,595,336 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by butkus51 View Post
Bull. We were taught sex ed in eighth grade by a teacher and it spoke about sex. Good touch, bad touch was told to us by the local police in the context of a crime.
How long has it been since you had experience with a younger elementary school curriculum?

I have grand-kids in pre-K and in 1st grade. I know what I am talking about.

Old 04-03-2013, 12:30 PM

15,084 posts, read 14,252,753 times
Quote:
What's the matter with you pal? The subject is sex ed. Not good touch, bad touch. Don't twist what I said.
First off, I'm not your "pal".
Secondly, good touch and bad touch IS what they will be teaching kids in kindergarten. The poster was molested at the age of EIGHT and had no clue what was happening. Kids need to know this stuff. Knowledge is power.

Old 04-03-2013, 12:58 PM

14,845 posts, read 8,471,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
Unlike some, I don't rush to judgement without having any actual facts. Based on what is reported, they are teaching basic anatomy. Not sex.
That's funny ... a rush to judgement. I didn't realize that "thinking" a rational thought could be confused with rushing to judgement .... seems to me that those who might believe that the topic "Sex Education" was referring to education about sex, would be making no great leaps of imagination.

The truth is, kindergartners are BABIES !!!! They are not in kindergarten to learn freaking biology and anatomy .... they are there to prepare them for 1st grade, so that they can learn to read and write. Maybe we should not be teaching these children the definitions of words until the school has accomplished it's primary obligation .... to teach them how to read, write and spell those words? How bout that?

Good God, is it really an absolute requirement for leftists to be freaking perverts, one and all? Can't you people just wait until 3rd grade to read "My Two Mommies" to these children in class? Gotta go after them while their little souls are tender and juicy? The appetite for baby flesh defines the satanic mindset of the left.

Vampires is what the left are .... soul stealing vampires.

Old 04-03-2013, 01:12 PM

977 posts, read 760,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
First off, I'm not your "pal".
Secondly, good touch and bad touch IS what they will be teaching kids in kindergarten. The poster was molested at the age of EIGHT and had no clue what was happening. Kids need to know this stuff. Knowledge is power.
Take your rant and deflection elsewhere BUDDY! Sex ed does not prevent a damn freak from doing what happened to that poster no matter what you claim. Cops told us about possible pedos. Our gym teacher taught us sex ed. You don't like my point? Too bad. Ignore it.

Old 04-03-2013, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Good God, is it really an absolute requirement for leftists to be freaking perverts, one and all? Can't you people just wait until 3rd grade to read "My Two Mommies" to these children in class? Gotta go after them while their little souls are tender and juicy? The appetite for baby flesh defines the satanic mindset of the left.

ROTFLMAO! Hysterical much?

Old 04-03-2013, 02:18 PM

33,465 posts, read 17,977,932 times
Quote:
Take your rant and deflection elsewhere BUDDY! Sex ed does not prevent a damn freak from doing what happened to that poster no matter what you claim. Cops told us about possible pedos. Our gym teacher taught us sex ed. You don't like my point? Too bad. Ignore it.

In my day, we got a letter from the school about men who would approach kids with candy or ask the kids to get in a car. We were told to run and tell someone. No good touch or bad touch. No sex. Just abcs , teacher would read us a story and we finger painted and drew pictures. Only have one childhood . The innocents of children are being taken from them at a much earlier age today.Very sad.The world is more corrupt than ever.

Old 04-03-2013, 02:27 PM

13,291 posts, read 9,816,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
That's funny ... a rush to judgement. I didn't realize that "thinking" a rational thought could be confused with rushing to judgement .... seems to me that those who might believe that the topic "Sex Education" was referring to education about sex, would be making no great leaps of imagination.

The truth is, kindergartners are BABIES !!!! They are not in kindergarten to learn freaking biology and anatomy .... they are there to prepare them for 1st grade, so that they can learn to read and write. Maybe we should not be teaching these children the definitions of words until the school has accomplished it's primary obligation .... to teach them how to read, write and spell those words? How bout that?

They're already reading and writing in Kindergarten. And a kid in my child's Kindergarten class DOES have two mommies. And, kids are already using words for body parts (which are not the official terms, by a long shot). They aren't stupid, they know everyone has them. Might as well know what they're called, and that there's nothing wrong or shameful about it.

Old 04-03-2013, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
In my day, we got a letter from the school about men who would approach kids with candy or ask the kids to get in a car. We were told to run and tell someone. No good touch or bad touch. No sex. Just abcs , teacher would read us a story and we finger painted and drew pictures. Only have one childhood . The innocents of children are being taken from them at a much earlier age today.Very sad.The world is more corrupt than ever.
Are you that clueless? Most child molestation is done by family members and trusted friends of the family, not strangers in cars tempting kids with candy.
No one is taking the innocents <sic> of children away from them by teaching them how to protect themselves.

Old 04-03-2013, 02:33 PM

3,846 posts, read 2,372,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
Unlike some, I don't rush to judgement without having any actual facts. Based on what is reported, they are teaching basic anatomy. Not sex.
Sex is the biological exchange of "data".

By comparison of the anatomical differences between coneheads and humans, with the main difference being that coneheads have no lower orifices or lower protuberances, a lesson could be learned about the mental sexuation occurring between two upper protuberances exchanging frisbeed vaginas.

The liberals want to destroy imagination, creativity and human potential, in words, they want to create a world of dregs and droids.

Old 04-03-2013, 03:51 PM

334 posts, read 449,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonarchist View Post

The liberals want to destroy imagination, creativity and human potential, in words, they want to create a world of dregs and droids.
How does teaching human reproduction do any of that?

I think you have that backwards. But maybe you were home schooled and your parents never had THAT talk with you. There are books that will explain it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies