Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-03-2013, 03:52 PM

19,632 posts, read 12,222,208 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
That's funny ... a rush to judgement. I didn't realize that "thinking" a rational thought could be confused with rushing to judgement .... seems to me that those who might believe that the topic "Sex Education" was referring to education about sex, would be making no great leaps of imagination.

The truth is, kindergartners are BABIES !!!! They are not in kindergarten to learn freaking biology and anatomy .... they are there to prepare them for 1st grade, so that they can learn to read and write. Maybe we should not be teaching these children the definitions of words until the school has accomplished it's primary obligation .... to teach them how to read, write and spell those words? How bout that?

Good God, is it really an absolute requirement for leftists to be freaking perverts, one and all? Can't you people just wait until 3rd grade to read "My Two Mommies" to these children in class? Gotta go after them while their little souls are tender and juicy? The appetite for baby flesh defines the satanic mindset of the left.

Vampires is what the left are .... soul stealing vampires.
They don't seem to like children or the idea of childhood innocence, a child being allowed to just be a child. It seems to embarass them when children are "childish" and not sophistocated little adults. They don't want kids to have much fun, they can't use fun words, can't play fun games like dodgeball, won't teach them that sometimes you win and sometimes you lose, it's just one thing after another to mess with childhood. It's a strange thing.

Old 04-03-2013, 03:53 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,043,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Oh, but the libs can't get over they have body parts and love to laugh at them . A sign of great immaturity. They can't get away from it.
The immaturity comes from those who try to shield their kids from the words penis and vagina.

Old 04-03-2013, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
Who's laughing? You're the one saying a play about female empowerment is "degrading," simply because it has the word VAGINA in it. Do you think that's a dirty word?
That play did not empower me one bit. Please. The only reason it was so big was because of the name. There you go, adults making a big deal over a word, most of those adults being liberals.

Old 04-03-2013, 03:56 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,157,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
Who's laughing? You're the one saying a play about female empowerment is "degrading," simply because it has the word VAGINA in it. Do you think that's a dirty word?
Go call a woman that while she is walking down the street and see the response.

Old 04-03-2013, 03:56 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,472,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinArmageddons View Post
The immaturity comes from those who try to shield their kids from the words penis and vagina.
Why are you insisting that kids that aren't even your own be made aware of these things at 4 and 5 years old ?
Is it because you know what's best for others ?

Old 04-03-2013, 03:57 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,043,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Why are you insisting that kids that aren't even your own be made aware of these things at 4 and 5 years old ?
Is it because you know what's best for others ?
I'm not.

I just don't see why it's an issue, and find it stupid that people make it into an issue.

The more controversy you give to something, the more interesting you make it to children.

Old 04-03-2013, 03:58 PM

30,345 posts, read 51,937,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
That's funny ... a rush to judgement. I didn't realize that "thinking" a rational thought could be confused with rushing to judgement .... seems to me that those who might believe that the topic "Sex Education" was referring to education about sex, would be making no great leaps of imagination.

The truth is, kindergartners are BABIES !!!! They are not in kindergarten to learn freaking biology and anatomy .... they are there to prepare them for 1st grade, so that they can learn to read and write. Maybe we should not be teaching these children the definitions of words until the school has accomplished it's primary obligation .... to teach them how to read, write and spell those words? How bout that?
My niece will be entering Kindergarten in the fall, and she is FAR from a baby... she already plays three sports, is starting to read, knows what her body parts are called (I think), and can form mature questions about everything she sees and hears. Maybe the kids you've met are developmentally delayed, or something, because most 5-6 year old kids are waaaaaay past the "goo goo ga ga" baby stage. Seriously, have you ever even MET a child that age?

Quote:
Good God, is it really an absolute requirement for leftists to be freaking perverts, one and all? Can't you people just wait until 3rd grade to read "My Two Mommies" to these children in class? Gotta go after them while their little souls are tender and juicy? The appetite for baby flesh defines the satanic mindset of the left.

Vampires is what the left are .... soul stealing vampires.
This is disgusting... I think you are the one who should seek help, like NOW. What a depraved mind some people have.

Old 04-03-2013, 03:58 PM

7,300 posts, read 6,732,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
Wee wee is a "little kid" word. Got it. But then what is a four year old if not a little kid? Let em have those cute little words, they are fun to say.

Adults don't act any more mature when they use offical terms, especially vagina. It's still supposed to be funny or shocking or something to hear it used in a movie or tv show so they overdo it and it's been done to death. How immature do you have to be to laugh at the word penis.

There's no need to make a big deal unless you really want to get into talking about kids genitals, and there's no reason to go there with a five year old.
What I'm saying is that "weewee" is a word adults invented for kids, because we adults were trained to think of the real words as evil and bad, and adults get NERVOUS around the real word, so they can barely say it themselves and they certainly can't fathom a child using the real term. That's what I'm trying to say. But you knew that already.

Old 04-03-2013, 03:59 PM

30,345 posts, read 51,937,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Go call a woman that while she is walking down the street and see the response.
Call her a VAGINA? I think she would laugh, and probably say "why yes, I do have one of those."

I'm a woman, and that would be exactly my reaction... are you a woman?

Old 04-03-2013, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinArmageddons View Post
When, in what context are these young children supposed to be using the terms? Is it going to be a daily thing to talk about a little boy's penis in class? Why is it necessary to teach anatomy to four year olds? If Mom says it's a pee pee then it's a pee pee.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies