Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-03-2013, 07:23 PM

4,395 posts, read 4,911,481 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by detwahDJ View Post
Ya didn't watch the video or digest it? As a right-winger you just ignored it? Why?
The perp... never mind, try and figure it out for yourself.
Demand Action is a group that wants to disarm me. I know their message already.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2013, 08:37 PM

5,739 posts, read 6,933,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
So wait, now people who support the 2nd amendment and a person's right to defend their home and family do so because they're racists and this all started when Obama was elected?

I find it hard to believe that anyone would be stupid enough to make that claim, please tell me nobody here is that stupid.
What's stupid is equating "gun control" with taking away law-abiding Americans' guns.
What's stupid is thinking Obama wants to take away the ability of people to hunt, shoot, and protect their family with guns.
What's stupid is the notion that right-wingers are not stockpiling weapons in fear of the government rather than criminals.
What's stupid is the idea that background checks and enforced responsibility is an assault on "rights".
What's stupid is allowing criminals to easily buy assault weapons to go up against our police officers.
What's stupid is ignoring the fact that gun sales are unprecedented with the election of Barack Obama, more so than any previous administration.
What's stupid is believing that military-style assault weapons are needed to defend ones' life and property.
What's stupid is believing that recent surges in military-grade weapons sales are for use against thieves.
What's stupid is defunding mental health institutions, then blaming Obama for ignoring mental health issues.
What's stupid is listening to Fox and the mainstream media which ignore what the paranoid right is saying and doing.
War! Conservative Host Frets Obama Inciting Black, Atheist Muslims (?) Against Rich, White Christians | Alternet

What's stupid is believing these organizations don't exist, are not arming themselves, and are not motivated by racism.
The National Memo » ‘Patriot’ Groups At All-Time High, Hate Groups Up Again: Report

What's stupid is thinking that white people are not inflamed by this rhetoric.
White Hot | Southern Poverty Law Center
"With his re-election in place,” a particularly fearful Mike Adams wrote, “expect Obama to start issuing a mass of ‘kill orders’ that will even start targeting political opponents.” Adams went on to fret about mandatory vaccines and Obama’s purported plans to “destroy the Second Amendment.”
"Fox News’ Bill O’Reilly said, “The white establishment is now the minority. And the voters, many of them, feel that the economic system is stacked against them and they want stuff.” He added: “The demographics are changing. It’s not a traditional America any more.”

Hate Groups Remain at Record High for Modern Day Racism | Politic365
"The Hysteria Mounts

Even before the Dec. 14 shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary School, gun and ammunition sales shot up in the wake of the re-election of the country’s first black president, the result of shrill conspiracy theories about Obama’s secret plans to confiscate Americans’ guns. When the killings actually did spark gun control efforts that clearly had not been in the Obama administration’s plans, the reaction on the political right was so harsh that it seemed to border on hysteria."

Old 04-03-2013, 08:45 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,032,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by detwahDJ View Post
What's stupid is equating "gun control" with taking away law-abiding Americans' guns.
What's stupid is thinking Obama wants to take away the ability of people to hunt, shoot, and protect their family with guns.
What's stupid is the notion that right-wingers are not stockpiling weapons in fear of the government rather than criminals.
What's stupid is the idea that background checks and enforced responsibility is an assault on "rights".
What's stupid is allowing criminals to easily buy assault weapons to go up against our police officers.
What's stupid is ignoring the fact that gun sales are unprecedented with the election of Barack Obama, more so than any previous administration.
What's stupid is believing that military-style assault weapons are needed to defend ones' life and property.
What's stupid is believing that recent surges in military-grade weapons sales are for use against thieves.
What's stupid is defunding mental health institutions, then blaming Obama for ignoring mental health issues.
What's stupid is listening to Fox and the mainstream media which ignore what the paranoid right is saying and doing.
War! Conservative Host Frets Obama Inciting Black, Atheist Muslims (?) Against Rich, White Christians | Alternet

What's stupid is believing these organizations don't exist, are not arming themselves, and are not motivated by racism.
The National Memo » ‘Patriot’ Groups At All-Time High, Hate Groups Up Again: Report

What's stupid is thinking that white people are not inflamed by this rhetoric.
White Hot | Southern Poverty Law Center
"With his re-election in place,” a particularly fearful Mike Adams wrote, “expect Obama to start issuing a mass of ‘kill orders’ that will even start targeting political opponents.” Adams went on to fret about mandatory vaccines and Obama’s purported plans to “destroy the Second Amendment.”
"Fox News’ Bill O’Reilly said, “The white establishment is now the minority. And the voters, many of them, feel that the economic system is stacked against them and they want stuff.” He added: “The demographics are changing. It’s not a traditional America any more.”

Hate Groups Remain at Record High for Modern Day Racism | Politic365
"The Hysteria Mounts

Even before the Dec. 14 shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary School, gun and ammunition sales shot up in the wake of the re-election of the country’s first black president, the result of shrill conspiracy theories about Obama’s secret plans to confiscate Americans’ guns. When the killings actually did spark gun control efforts that clearly had not been in the Obama administration’s plans, the reaction on the political right was so harsh that it seemed to border on hysteria."

Nothing you've posted is nearly as stupid as considering the Southern Poverty Law Center to be an unbiased and reliable source of information.

I guess I was wrong, people really can be stupid enough to believe the crap that you posted.

Old 04-03-2013, 09:06 PM

5,739 posts, read 6,933,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
Nothing you've posted is nearly as stupid as considering the Southern Poverty Law Center to be an unbiased and reliable source of information.

I guess I was wrong, people really can be stupid enough to believe the crap that you posted.
And your right-wing sources are so much more objective and reliable.
Great idea, next time I need an argument I'll just search the fascist sites. Right...

Old 04-03-2013, 09:12 PM

161 posts, read 264,542 times
One day this country will fall, because of the idiot liberals. There, I called it. Just a matter of time, luckily for most idiot liberals, it won't be them, but their own flesh and blood will pay for it.
Molon Labe**

Old 04-03-2013, 09:17 PM

193 posts, read 340,249 times
Damn

the self labeled conservatives here have gone full retard on this.

There is no rational reason to have so many rounds in a single magazine other than taking on an army (govt or otherwise). If that is really the case, you´re gonna need help from others anyway.

Old 04-03-2013, 09:23 PM

12,287 posts, read 9,819,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by baddoctor View Post
Damn

the self labeled conservatives here have gone full retard on this.

There is no rational reason to have so many rounds in a single magazine other than taking on an army (govt or otherwise). If that is really the case, you´re gonna need help from others anyway.
Maybe you can explain this then, since none of the other gun control supporters seem to be able to

Plus changing a magazine takes less than a second so I don't know why you think restricting magazines will make such a big difference.

Old 04-03-2013, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by derosterreich View Post
Because you are too stupid to actually have a normal conversation with: I'd rather have my HC magazine.

People die everyday, open the obituary if you get upset over death. I got news, you will be upset everyday of your life.

You're just like a small child that cries, pure emotion and no logic or reason and it takes us parental figures to explain to you that life isn't fair.

Suffering is subjective, I wouldn't trade my dog's life for those 20 kids. Being principled is difficult for half-men and cowards.
Spoken like a true degenerate. Your own dog matters more than 20 kids. Well guess what? 20 kids anywhere matter more than you.

Old 04-03-2013, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooting4life View Post
Maybe you can explain this then, since none of the other gun control supporters seem to be able to

Plus changing a magazine takes less than a second so I don't know why you think restricting magazines will make such a big difference.
That second is all the time some people need to tag someone.

For some strange reason, I really think people saying this have never been under fire. Go figure.

Old 04-03-2013, 09:29 PM

12,287 posts, read 9,819,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by baddoctor View Post
That second is all the time some people need to tag someone.
Watch this video and think about it then respond

World's Fastest Reload - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies