Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-03-2013, 03:25 PM

31,290 posts, read 20,628,205 times

Advertisements

Now I feel better. All of those Obama lies were really just jokes. He was joking when he said the stimulus would prevent unemployment from getting even close to what we experienced. He was joking when he said he would reduce the deficit by half in his first term. He was joking when he said he would not sign a health care bill that added even one dime to the deficit.... etc.

But the most shocking part of all these lies and jokes is that his supporters will defend our "comedian in chief" to the end. They have decided that high unemployment is OK. And 50 million people on food stamps is OK. And record number of people in poverty is OK.

Meanwhile, high unemployment and the highest levels of poverty in 60 years have become "Obama normal".... and that's no joke.

Barack Obama's Greatest Jokes | Independent Journal Review
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2013, 03:36 PM

25,386 posts, read 35,405,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
Now I feel better. All of those Obama lies were really just jokes. He was joking when he said the stimulus would prevent unemployment from getting even close to what we experienced. He was joking when he said he would reduce the deficit by half in his first term. He was joking when he said he would not sign a health care bill that added even one dime to the deficit.... etc.

But the most shocking part of all these lies and jokes is that his supporters will defend our "comedian in chief" to the end. They have decided that high unemployment is OK. And 50 million people on food stamps is OK. And record number of people in poverty is OK.

Meanwhile, high unemployment and the highest levels of poverty in 60 years have become "Obama normal".... and that's no joke.

Barack Obama's Greatest Jokes | Independent Journal Review
These things would only be not ok if they had a way to pin them on Bush. Because they can't they must be ok. I can't be that they were wrong.

Old 04-03-2013, 03:39 PM

31,290 posts, read 20,628,205 times
OK. Somebody sent me this and now I feel bad about being so critical.

Those weren't lies, they were jokes....-obama-first-job.jpg
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies