Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-05-2013, 09:34 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,029,032 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
From the many other Zimmerman/Martin threads which have been posted on this board.

Those threads contain lots and lots of information. There have been many long discussions regarding Zimmerman's appointment as the Neighborhood Watch person for that condo community.

The reason the HOA was sued was because there documentation that Zimmerman was appointed or elected or chosen or just volunteered to be the Neighborhood Watch person.
So you have no actual proof that he was "on duty" or actually trying to protect the property that night? I don't recall ever seeing a schedule or anything that shows he was patrolling the property as a HOA volunteer that night. In addition to that, being an HOA volunteer doesn't remove a person's right to legally carry a gun for self defense purposes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-05-2013, 09:34 PM

5,261 posts, read 4,153,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
This family has already shown that they don't deserve my respect, pardon me if I DGAF.
In fairness to you, you neither had the inclination nor the capacity to be respectful of them at any point in this case and anyone with an intelligence quotient above room temperature understands why in reading your posts in this thread.

Old 04-05-2013, 09:35 PM

155 posts, read 110,530 times
Quote:
This family has already shown that they don't deserve my respect, pardon me if I DGAF.
How? Proof please.

Old 04-05-2013, 09:35 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,081,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECLand View Post
No. You said I wouldnt have said anything if GZ was killed. Why did you say that?
I did not.. Here is my quote.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
and I wonder what you'd be saying if it was Zimmerman thats died..

Old 04-05-2013, 09:36 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,029,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cometclear View Post
Is this a brilliant post, or what? After the obligatory "uncivilized" and "money-hungry" adjectives for those darn Negroes, this specimen admits that, yes, he'd probably do the same, but since his kid wasn't murdered, the fact that he would do the same has no place in this discussion. Another C-D genius.

We're devolving as a species. Didn't they make a movie about that about ten years ago?
I guess this is the point in the thread where you give up on rational conversation and just jump to blind racism and bigotry because that's all you have left. It was nice talking to you, when you come back down to Earth let me know and we'll pick up where we left off.

Old 04-05-2013, 09:36 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,405,040 times
Quote:
I quoted the law for you, here goes another one

Wrongful Death - lawbrain.com

The taking of the life of an individual resulting from the willful or negligent act of another person or persons.

It has not yet been determined if it was willful, or negligent.. They are settling NOW because if the Zimmerman is found guilty, the liability would be many times $1M..

ITS CHEAPER TO SETTLE
Guess what, Sherlock, I KNOW THAT!

They settled now because would would of course be cheaper than waiting until after the trial if Zimmerman gets convicted. They obviously did NOT want to take the risk of Zimmerman being convicted! Meaning, they were obviously concerned that the chances were pretty good that Zimmerman will be convicted.

Old 04-05-2013, 09:37 PM

Does Doofus's wife have an appointment with judge anytime soon for that whole hidden stash of moolah thing? Is it possible she's even dumber than Georgie or does Georgie-poo still carry the honors in that union of the minds? I hope they find every last cent of it.

Old 04-05-2013, 09:37 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,512,088 times
Quote:
I never ONCE used any words close to that, but they do not pay lots and lots of checks for legal fees, their lawyers are on the payroll. It doesnt cost them anymore money to fight a case, than it does not to in legal fees.

You most certainly did. And it most certainly does cost money to try a case but not necessarily one million dollars. Maybe.

Sure they would. If Zimmerman is found guilty, then the insurance company had to settle, it would be 5x as much.
Maybe it would - maybe it wouldn't if he were found guilty of criminal acts. Often, criminal/intentional acts are specifically excluded.

BINGO.. You understood this, but dont understand the rest.. How the hell could you not connect the dots?
I think you understand very little about legal fees, insurance companies, and cost benefit/risk decisions.

Old 04-05-2013, 09:38 PM

155 posts, read 110,530 times
Quote:
I did not.. Here is my quote.
I'm pretty sure you were implying something but oh well.

Old 04-05-2013, 09:38 PM

Quote:
I guess this is the point in the thread where you give up on rational conversation and just jump to blind racism and bigotry because that's all you have left. It was nice talking to you, when you come back down to Earth let me know and we'll pick up where we left off.
Tell me the last time you accused a whitey of being "uncivilized." Surely, you must have some posts here that contain such references, yes?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies