Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-07-2013, 01:04 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,408,314 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
So single individuals shouldnt be able to adopt?
I'd be leery of single people adopting unrelated children especially single men.

Old 04-07-2013, 01:06 PM

77,005 posts, read 47,592,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Well I guess they're innocent until proven guilty but gay men adopting is not a good idea IMHO.

Read more: Gay couple accused of molesting two of their 9 adopted children withdraw guilty plea and decide to go on trial to fight allegations | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
But, isn't this kind of thing "natural" and "normal" and occurs in nature and therefore should be normal with humans too. This is the argument you will hear from the gay community.

Old 04-07-2013, 01:10 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,391,510 times
Quote:
I noticed this among the gay men, also black boys in particular. Which to me is a big red flag.

Black boys are the least wanted of adopted children in America.

Gays often adopt what is available without judgment, because there's no need to "pretend" that the little adopted kid is biological... so they are more open to the leftovers that straight people can't be bothered with.

Why so many black kids in the system anyway? Must be because black parents are horrible, right? Statistically, black children are abused at way higher rates than children of other races, and black kids raised by black parents do not do as well as all other kids in society raised by different races.

Maybe black kids should be removed from black homes and placed with parents of other races so they can do better.

See how that works? See how stupid it sounds to anyone with half a brain?

So, looks like maybe you should focus on getting your own house in order before worrying about throwing up your idiotic "red flags"!

Old 04-07-2013, 01:10 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,081,664 times
Quote:
I'd be leery of single people adopting unrelated children especially single men.
Why should I care about how leery you are? Legally I'm single, and male, and I've adopted two wonderful children.

Luckily for my children because you'd prefer they stay with their crack addicted mother, or do you think they should have stayed with their father while he served 10-15 years in jail?

Old 04-07-2013, 01:11 PM

Quote:
I noticed this among the gay men, also black boys in particular. Which to me is a big red flag.
Blacks are the predominant sector of kids thats available for adoption. Are you suggesting these "gays", have to wait another 3-4 years until a child is available that you deem acceptable for them? Tell me Edward, who named you the decision maker as to who people should be allowed to adopt?

Old 04-07-2013, 01:22 PM

267 posts, read 202,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDragonslayer View Post
Then neither should sterile people and all adoptions should be banned. More heterosexual men molest children than gay men, gay women or straight women.
Like I told another poster homosexuality is a choice, although it is formed in the subconscious. If a man molests a boy which is usually the case then he is not a heterosexual.

If a person cannot have a child because of sterility and they want a child then adoption would be the next best thing. Stop trying to twist my concept, because I'm sure you understood what I was implying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDragonslayer View Post
It is not a psychological problem, nor is it a choice. Many people do indeed choose to not have children and many gay men and women choose to adopt children abandoned by straigth people out of compassion, not to have a childe to molest. If you knew one iota of pshychology, you would know molesting is about the domination of a child and most molesters have an adult orientation as heterosexual and have no attraction to adult men. Gay men are attracted to adult gay men, not children.
For one I'm not saying homosexual couples adopt children to molest, however they shouldn't raise children either because it is not natural. A woman has eggs so they can meet a man's sperm and vice versa. For a man or woman to bypass the natural order of things signifies a psychological problem. Many homosexuals were abused in some form as children, however many will not tell you this if you ask them "why are you homosexual"? That's psychology 101 for anyone with iota of information in the subject.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
My girlfriend couldnt concieve, and my adoptive parents couldnt either.. I'm sure my adopted children share my outrage that someone could say something as dumb as this.
Well then you misunderstood what I was saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
Wow, your posts are usually stupid, but this one sets a new low for your stupidity.
Law of power #6.

Old 04-07-2013, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perception View Post
Well I'm an unmarried white male who adopted two "black" children, and I take personal offense that people like you think that I adopted them so I can molest them.

Old 04-07-2013, 01:30 PM

6,414 posts, read 10,487,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perception View Post
Like I told another poster homosexuality is a choice, although it is formed in the subconscious. If a man molests a boy which is usually the case then he is not a heterosexual.

If a person cannot have a child because of sterility and they want a child then adoption would be the next best thing. Stop trying to twist my concept, because I'm sure you understood what I was implying.

For one I'm not saying homosexual couples adopt children to molest, however they shouldn't raise children either because it is not natural. A woman has eggs so they can meet a man's sperm and vice versa. For a man or woman to bypass the natural order of things signifies a psychological problem. Many homosexuals were abused in some form as children, however many will not tell you this if you ask them "why are you homosexual"? That's psychology 101 for anyone with iota of information in the subject.

Law of power #6.

All I can say is that you and the other posters saying that gays or gay men should not adopt are full of it, major full of it. When did you choose to be straight, dude? I did not choose to be gay and I would never molest a child. I honestly believe that people who cannot tolerate an existance with out some higher sky daddy to set their ways are dealing with a psychological problem. I believe in my existance per say to nature, not to some fictional being..

Old 04-07-2013, 01:32 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,391,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perception;
Many homosexuals were abused in some form as children, however many will not tell you this if you ask them "why are you homosexual"? That's psychology 101 for anyone with iota of information in the subject.

Law of power #6.
Little boy, you need to get yourself an edumacation before you deign to lecture others on psychology, history, or whatever else you unashamedly get wrong time and time again.

You and the OP can maybe carpool together to the community college.

Old 04-07-2013, 02:15 PM

3,038 posts, read 2,512,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
I think you are mistaken.

Studies have shown that children tend to do better when raised by both their parents as opposed to single parent household. That doesn't mean that kids raised by their Mom and Dad don't sometimes turn out to be criminals or have psychological problems or that single parents haven't raised outstanding exemplary kids.

Studies have shown that kids raised by a loving responsible same sex couple do just as well as those kids raised by an opposite sex couple. That is precisely why The American Academy Of Pediatrics has come out clearly in favor of marriage equality.
I never said kids can't do well if raised by single parents, or by a gay couple or that they should be prohibited from adopting.

I said the overwhelming statistical evidence proves kids do better when raised by an intact hetereosexual couple. The evidence is so strong there is no 'tending' to it. It's a fact. It's been like this forever and will likely remain so. Does not matter what any group says.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies