Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-07-2013, 01:44 PM

1,209 posts, read 1,031,991 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
Really? You think that because I'm a liberal I lack a heart?

How can you even engage people in conversation who say nonsense like this?
I agree, perfect example of the shallow right wing.

Old 04-07-2013, 02:00 PM

7,006 posts, read 6,966,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wytrvn View Post
I refuse to believe anything on Michelle Malkin's blog, and I never heard of soopermexican. Do you have any credible sources?
Why would you 'refuse' to believe anything on Malkin's Twichy blog? She posts actual live tweets it's not like she's making them up.

Click on the twitter post dates then you can see the actual tweets for yourself.

Old 04-07-2013, 02:08 PM

1,209 posts, read 1,031,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
Why would you 'refuse' to believe anything on Malkin's Twichy blog? She posts actual live tweets it's not like she's making them up.

Click on the twitter post dates then you can see the actual tweets for yourself.
What are they, tweets posted by Malkin's accomplices with the purpose of smearing liberals? If not how can you prove what I said isn't true?

In any case no thanks, I'm done with your troll thread.

Old 04-07-2013, 02:09 PM

25,386 posts, read 35,398,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
Really? You think that because I'm a liberal I lack a heart?

How can you even engage people in conversation who say nonsense like this?
I think liberals who celebrate tragedies in other's lives lack a heart and I see it all too often (just check out the threads here). The correct response to a teen suicide is not snarky responses about karma.

I don't care who you are or what you believe I would not for one second entertain the thought of taunting like this in a moment of family tragedy. They lost a son. EVERYONE should be grieving with them not throwing stones. I don't care what you believe.

My experience here and IRL is that liberals quite often tolerate those who believe as they do. Sadly this kind of glee at a death isn't uncommon for them.

Old 04-07-2013, 02:10 PM

7,006 posts, read 6,966,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
You got any proof that liberals lack a heart or celebrate a persons death or is speculating something as horrible as this without proof something that conservatives specialize in?
I think the tweets prove well enough that many liberals aren't exactly as tolerant and loving as they pretend to be. This isn't the first time they've acted this way when misfortune strikes a religious leader or conservative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Really, you are gonna use an extremist right-wing web site that uses tweets as proof for your hatred of liberals?
It doesn't matter if the tweets were posted by an 'extremist right-wing web site', the fact is that it was gay liberals themselves who posted those hateful tweets. Malkin merely reprinted them, she didn't make them up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmqueen View Post
And of course we already know that you "compassionate" people approve of hateful bigotry towards gays as Mr. Warren preaches.
The Obamacrat's Misinformation Machine claims another victim. Try getting your news and information from places other than MSNBC. Mr. Warren doesn't preach hatred of gay people. He didn't support Prop. 8.

Old 04-07-2013, 02:11 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,334,669 times
So now any man that commits suicide is a closet homosexual?

Old 04-07-2013, 02:13 PM

12,711 posts, read 13,427,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorytickler View Post
I think liberals who celebrate tragedies in other's lives lack a heart and I see it all too often (just check out the threads here). The correct response to a teen suicide is not snarky responses about karma.
I believe Mr. Warren was 27.

Old 04-07-2013, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djacques View Post
I believe Mr. Warren was 27.
Thanks for the correction, however, that doesn't change that it is a life cut too short and a tragedy. My heart and prayers go out to this family. I hope they never see the heartless posts that have been made. Unfortunately, unlike the spoken word, what is on the internet is forever.

Old 04-07-2013, 02:17 PM

5,261 posts, read 4,138,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorytickler View Post

I don't care who you are or what you believe I would not for one second entertain the thought of taunting like this in a moment of family tragedy. They lost a son. EVERYONE should be grieving with them not throwing stones. I don't care what you believe.
Please show us the threads in which "liberals" are celebrating deaths. It's rather remarkable that you consider yourself a "scientist," yet your posts are replete with illogical and unsupported claims.

You people are such drama queens. Good lord, get a grip. This entire act of painting yourselves as perpetual victims, grew tiresome about three years ago. It isn't even all that funny anymore. It's just emoting.

Old 04-07-2013, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cometclear View Post
Please show us the threads in which "liberals" are celebrating deaths. It's rather remarkable that you consider yourself a "scientist," yet your posts are replete with illogical and unsupported claims.

You people are such drama queens. Good lord, get a grip. This entire act of painting yourselves as perpetual victims, grew tiresome about three years ago. It isn't even all that funny anymore. It's just emoting.
Read the tweets. Some call this Karma and some hope that the son turns out to be gay (to serve their purposes I suppose)....regardless, this is a family in grieving and this is sick.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies