Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-07-2013, 11:07 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 23 days ago)

29,552 posts, read 16,542,682 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by majoun View Post
Quantitative easing and bank bailouts
which has a history of all of 6 years and has worked/is working.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2013, 11:16 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,180,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Even someone else thinks he just might be failing.................Michelle Obama Has A Slip Of The Tongue! First Lady Refers To Herself As A Single Mom! | PerezHilton.com

First Lady Michelle Obama knows just how hard it is being a single mom.
Well, except for the "single" part!
In a recent interview, the FLOTUS talked about the hardships of mommyhood when she accidentally referred to herself as a "busy single mother!"
Whoops!
Michelle quickly realized her mistake when she remembered that she just so happens to be married to President Barack Obama and said:
"Sometimes when you've got the husband who's President, it can feel a little single, but he's there."
Ha! We know exactly what you mean girl!
Actually, we've never been married to the POTUS, so we have no idea what she means.

How many married women make the comment that they are single, because their husband is at work all day.....
I know how hard it is to be a single mom and I don't have kids, nor am I a woman, but I have known a number of single moms over the course of my life and I am very well aware that life isn't easy for them. I can also say I have seen those same woman work hard to provide for their children and give them the best childhood they can.

Old 04-07-2013, 11:21 PM

7,138 posts, read 11,030,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by majoun View Post
The US has not had a successful president since Clinton, and may never have a successful president again.
And the Tea Party tards called Clinton a failure. It wasn't until after eight years of the Bush disaster that Clinton was finally acknowledged to be the greatest president of recent times.

Old 04-08-2013, 01:41 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,282,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
The bank bailouts were a Bush phenomenon.

Old 04-08-2013, 04:46 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,418,524 times
Quote:
You do realize that the economy is growing right ? so if it turned around, it would be shrinking.
So .2% is now considered growth? A stock market rigged by Ben's easy money policy is also good to you eh? The Romans debased their currency too look what happened to them.

Old 04-08-2013, 04:47 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,418,524 times
Quote:
Lol where? Ironically the only people benifitting from these people are groups libs hate rich white people.

Old 04-08-2013, 05:06 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,855,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Now as far as I'm concerned. He's already a lame duck President, and he knows it. I don't even see him pretending to care about this country anymore. He's as apathetic as his worthless supporters these days. He's on cruise control to a failed Presidency and will have to emulate Jimmy Carter in trying to salvage his worthless legacy for the rest of his born days.
Obama leads off the first 8 years of at least 24 years of a Democratic run. Yep, a failure.

Old 04-08-2013, 05:23 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
That is because this current Congress is actually that bad that no president from either party could lead that group of morons to do anything other than worry about winning more elections.
And whats the excuse when Democrats held all 3 branch of government? Thats right, they are a group of morons..

You finally said something absolutely positively correct.

Old 04-08-2013, 05:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddlehead View Post
It is pretty hard to lead a bunch of terrorists and thugs. This GOP congress is the worst in a century. Seriously.
Liberals always need to play victim and have people to hate..

Old 04-08-2013, 05:30 AM

Quote:
Which one of Obama's plans have never worked in the history of man kind ?
Tell me when exploding the debt was ever a positive, tell me when adding people to the unemployment rolls, ever stimulated, tell me when expanding poverty, made people richer?
Quote:
lets talk specifics and not just be vague like FOX NEWS
Is that your daily boogyman? I note you even put them in caps, was this to emphasise that I dont even have cable, but you needed to post something dumb, and then emphasise it for all to see?
Quote:
and again, 260 filibusters are the most filibusters during any congress, this congress has passed less laws than any congress in the last 80 years. Obama's economic plans have either been voted down, not voted on at all, or watered down.
You filibuster crap legislation..

Hey dsj, tell me if Obama had road blocks everywhere he went, how the hell can the yearly deficit explode like it has? YOU CANT SPEND MONEY that was roadblocked.
Quote:
You are blaming him for plans and policies that were never even put into place.
What plans and policies are they? From here, Obama got pretty much every dam thing he wanted..

Increased unemployment, obamacare, stimulus bill.. Just stop the nonsense.. Its utterly embarassing the lenghts some of you go through
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies