Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-08-2013, 09:37 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,096,009 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
There you have it folks. Another right winger plainly stating that the ANC and their leader were "terrorists".

Thank you for your honest opinion Steve.

It's always been my goal to show the true mentality behind right wingers like yourself, so you are not misunderstood.

Also here is part of the paragraph you left off, being the pro Thatcher, right wing guy, you are.

From your source:

"The ANC formed a military wing, Umkhonto we Sizwe (aka MK or Spear of the Nation), to lead its terrorist attacks. ANC and Umkhonto directed their terrorist attacks against facilities and did not directly target people."
What do you call groups that committ terrorist attacks of not terrorists?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2013, 09:38 AM

14,888 posts, read 10,032,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
And the transition from argument to absurd is complete.
It's like watching N Korea try to launch a missile.

Complete moron melt down.

Old 04-08-2013, 09:41 AM

13,186 posts, read 14,975,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
What do you call groups that committ terrorist attacks of not terrorists?
What do you call links to stupid nonsense? And what would you call a person who thinks others are required to go by his self serving definition of terrorism that he found on the internet?

By that lame definition of terrorism, EVERY person, ANYWHERE, that attacks a government facility is a Terrorist. The Israeli founders, the American founders, the Arabs we supply with arms.

Old 04-08-2013, 09:42 AM

Quote:
What do you call links to stupid nonsense? And what would you call a person who thinks others are required to go by his self serving definition of terrorism that he found on the internet?
You didnt answer the question..

YOU quoted that they committed terrorist attacks, clearly you thought that was relevant..

Once again, what should we call them?

Old 04-08-2013, 09:45 AM

14,361 posts, read 9,786,069 times
Quote:
Ahhh! The ANC was a "terrorist organization" you claim, but not the ANC leader at the time Nelson Mandela.....LOL

That's a good one Steve.
I've offered facts, you've attacked me; and poorly I might add.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
It's like watching N Korea try to launch a missile.

Complete moron melt down.
Right!

Old 04-08-2013, 09:47 AM

Quote:
You didnt answer the question..

YOU quoted that they committed terrorist attacks, clearly you thought that was relevant..

Once again, what should we call them?
I freely admit I didn't answer your stupid question. Your question assumes his link is an authority on what "terrorism" is. It's not. It's lame. Try again.

Old 04-08-2013, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
I've offered facts, you've attacked me; and poorly I might add.
Steve, you were doing so well with your bold assertion that Thatcher was right, ANC was a terrorist organization.

Now have the courage of your convictions to assume responsibility for all that statement entails.

Don't lose your nerve. Be proud of your support for the Apartheid government in the face of that misplaced "terrorism" of government buildings.

Old 04-08-2013, 09:53 AM

Quote:
I freely admit I didn't answer your stupid question. Your question assumes his link is an authority on what "terrorism" is. It's not. It's lame. Try again.
Do you often run around and quote sources that you think are relevant and then claim they are irrelevant?

What should we think then of you quoting your previous posting?

Old 04-08-2013, 09:56 AM

76,975 posts, read 47,615,131 times
Quote:
Steve, you were doing so well with your bold assertion that Thatcher was right, ANC was a terrorist organization.
So, Mandela was a terrorist and his ANC was a terrorist organization. He was improsoned for 'terrorist' activities, but one must wonder why England allowed ANC to have an office open in London if they were terrorists

Old 04-08-2013, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Do you often run around and quote sources that you think are relevant and then claim they are irrelevant?

What should we think then of you quoting your previous posting?
Your question implies I care what you think and you are making any sense.. Surely, you're not that stupid?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies