Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2013, 10:52 AM

288 posts, read 231,200 times

Advertisements

Police Chief Recovering After Eating Cake Laced With Pot | WBNS-10TV Columbus, Ohio

ROFL....recovering? From what? Eating a lot and laughing at stupid stuff? That's what happens to me when I smoke.How in the hell can you eat an entire cake in one sitting! Whew!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2013, 10:54 AM

Seriously? Gonna charge the kid with assault for fatty cop's obsession with cake? Sigh...sad very sad indeed...

Old 04-14-2013, 10:54 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,039,102 times
"Berkemeier says a friend of his daughter had brought the cake into their home."

Damn somebody is funny.

Old 04-14-2013, 10:57 AM

Indeed...I find it hilarious...dude acts like he is gonna die from weed lol...Says he never wants to experience that again...hell I love being high,all your worries go away just lay there and zone out.

Old 04-14-2013, 10:57 AM

25,386 posts, read 35,579,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Book Lover View Post
Seriously? Gonna charge the kid with assault for fatty cop's obsession with cake? Sigh...sad very sad indeed...
No, with lacing the cake with illegal drugs.... Do you not get that no one has the right to do this? NO ONE has the right to put drugs into someone's food, no matter how much or little they happen to eat, without their knowledge. No one else has the right to choose what goes into our bodies but us. You do not know how drugs may affect another person. That you think putting drugs into your body is ok is your choice but you don't get to make that choice for someone else.

It sounds like the drug made him pretty sick. I'm amazed you find this funny in the least. It's not funny.

Old 04-14-2013, 11:01 AM

14,917 posts, read 13,119,641 times
Quote:
There absolutely should be charges. Drugging somebody's food is heinous.

Old 04-14-2013, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorytickler View Post
No, with lacing the cake with illegal drugs.... Do you not get that no one has the right to do this? NO ONE has the right to put drugs into someone's food, no matter how much or little they happen to eat, without their knowledge. No one else has the right to choose what goes into our bodies but us. You do not know how drugs may affect another person. That you think putting drugs into your body is ok is your choice but you don't get to make that choice for someone else.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
There absolutely should be charges. Drugging somebody's food is heinous.
Fatso shouldn't have eaten the cake it wasn't his. It was his daughters who obviously knew what it was made from. Go ahead charge the poor kid who made the cake,depending on what type of nazi judge he gets and if he gets a smart jury he will be found not guilty. That's like charging me for my car being in a wreck after someone stole it! Not his cake but he ate it anyways,that's theft.

Old 04-14-2013, 11:03 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,039,102 times
It's funny. Fat cop slugging down a cake full of weed. Probably was harassing the kids who made the cake to begin with. Can't even have any fun anymore. Liberals will make sure of that.

Old 04-14-2013, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Police Chief Recovering After Eating Cake Laced With Pot | WBNS-10TV Columbus, Ohio

ROFL....recovering? From what? Eating a lot and laughing at stupid stuff? That's what happens to me when I smoke.How in the hell can you eat an entire cake in one sitting! Whew!
The article does not say he ate an entire cake. It there was "some cake" on his counter and he ate the entire amount. The phrase some cake makes it sound like it was not an entire cake. He simply ate the entire amount that was there. Regardless, no one has the right to poison another person like this. No one.

Old 04-14-2013, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
It's funny. Fat cop slugging down a cake full of weed. Probably was harassing the kids who made the cake to begin with. Can't even have any fun anymore. Liberals will make sure of that.
So ending up so sick he had to be hospitalized is fun???? I fail to see the humor here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies