Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-19-2013, 11:25 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,814,161 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaDarO View Post
Second son will rush into some shopping mall with his suicide vest on and kill more people.

The sooner he is dead - the better! I just hope the cops get him before he hurts anyone else!
This should never happen again. Knowledge is power. The sooner he is captured alive the better- This is a mixture of domestic and foreign terrorism. It is a hybrid. It must be studied...You wack jobs who want to kill everyone out of sheer rage should back off and let cooler heads prevail. Use your logic...would it have been better to capture Bin Laden alive and study the guy for a few years to learn how these minds operate? Of course it would have been better...But this easy way out - that consists of swift revenge is not the way to go. This is a tragedy and also an opportunity...to learn.

Knowing how America operates - I doubt very much that the powers that be want Americans to learn - those power that be are anti-education...that is evident.

Old 04-19-2013, 11:25 AM

29,094 posts, read 25,996,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHurricaneKid View Post
Bull****. People from Chechnya fought to gain their independence from Russia.
And have yet to succeed.

Old 04-19-2013, 11:27 AM

11,449 posts, read 14,461,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
There should be.

Imagine if this had been a white American guy or guys!!!! If there was the slightest hint of him ever being part of a white supremist group or more absurdly if he had ever been at a Tea Party rally, the media would be blasting that but since it's about Islam, it's clear they simply do not want that mentioned and are doing everything they can to make this not connected in any way to Islam.

Clearly a double standard and a very strange agenda on the part of the media and this administration.
Sometimes I wonder if you people watch the same news that the rest of the world does? You always lament about how (name your outrage) isn't being reported, but all you have to do is go to the front page of Yahoo and there it is.

Old 04-19-2013, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
History tells us that the democrats were the racists..and they still buy the blacks today.
I love hearing you guys say stuff like this, it guarantees that you'll continue to lose elections. Keep up the great work!

Old 04-19-2013, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Use your logic....
Good luck with that one...

5,064 posts, read 5,726,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
As right wing extremists, we need to ask ourselves just what it is that we project that makes the leftist media so successful at painting us as villains.
Yeah, it's the poor leftists, they are just led by the nose by poeple like Chris Matthews and can't think for themselves, right?

I did a little best hits quotes from city-data liberal idiots claiming this would be right wing/Tea Party people. All of these people should be embarrassed, but I'm sure they aren't self aware enough to care. If These are only from the main thread and only from the first couple of days. I may do a second round later of the rest of the idiots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MauriceP View Post
And Glen Beck, the tea party and Rush Limbaugh etc. Sadly, this is where I believe this is going. Again, we dont know, but if this were intnl the fbi would have said something by now. JMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Off-beat View Post
While people are looking at those photos, just keep in mind: a Tea Party affiliate most likely caused that carnage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Off-beat View Post
Everyone in law enforcement I talk to is saying that a conservative Tea Party affiliate is most likely responsible for the attacks.

So people can shut up now about al-Qaeda, North Korea, Iran, the Saudis, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof View Post

This is some lunatic fringe of the Tea Party, such as we can see here any day encouraging rebellion for constitutional and taxation reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
On this note I think we should bar any investigator,cop,attorney etc that is a republican or conservative or has ever espoused any conservative viewpoint from this investigation. I also think that any video or pictures from any conservative source be it the public or news service should be put aside until they're tested for manipulation or outright photoshopping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mintgum84 View Post
Too low key, this smacks of amateur right wing terrorism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by squarian View Post
Me, for two. I'm still sticking to my "militant wing of the United Empire Loyalists" theory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
A couple of red neck white guys were probably responsible. . . super right wing nut jobs who rant about freedom and guns and the usual crap.

18,630 posts, read 19,409,587 times
Now we can officially blame Obama and loose immigration laws.

Boston Bomber Could Have Been Deported After 2009 Conviction | Judicial Watch

33,553 posts, read 18,143,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb1547 View Post
What do you mean "you don't believe me." Churches organized activities like that all across the country--going out in public to shop etc. with Muslim families after 911--because half the country was ready to shoot anyone in a hijab on site. You're the LAST person on this board who needs to question anyone else--that's absolutely LAUGHABLE.

And guess what--it's starting again.
After Boston attack: US Muslims reliving post 9-11 experience - Israel News, Ynetnews
they don't even look like muslims.. so are they asking the whites is they are muslims or russians to harrass them.. don't believe every thing the propagandist write.

1,539 posts, read 1,557,871 times
I think it'srather ironic the older dead brother died in front of a funeral home.

684 posts, read 1,121,680 times
The biggest error in maligning a community en masse is alienating the good masses. I am not a deeply religious man, I go to mosque on Eid pretty much - but when folks insult the entire religion, it stirs emotions.

I condemn any attack, but people must ask why.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies