Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-19-2013, 12:57 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,046,327 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatildaLoo View Post
It's a shame you don't have enough respect for yourself to acknowledge any truths outside your bigotry. It's also a shame that you don't respect your country enough to refrain from insulting its leader. I feel really bad for people like you. Unfortunately CD is full of them.
I respect the office, not the man child in charge.

Bigotry? Really?

Almost EVERY terrorist attack on earth over he last few decades were caused by Muslims.

Your ignorance of fact and lack of intellectual honesty is offensive.

Old 04-19-2013, 12:58 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,107,428 times
It's a CONSPIRACY!!!!!!

They just can't agree on which conspiracy.

Old 04-19-2013, 12:59 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,413,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post
Because PC is all we do anymore as a nation. And anyone who still can't see and doesn't care that it is killing us - literally and figuratively - doesn't deserve to enjoy the country that America once was.

We have lost yet another big chunk of it today....as the great city of Boston is imprisoned and paralyzed as a result of our foolishness and naivete. Neither Boston nor the rest of our country will ever be the same again if we continue our present suicidal devotion to PC priorities.

As we speak, new police state prison walls are in early stages all around us and throughout our society because of stupidity that only seems to grow with each new attack.
And if you happen to be an immigrant, a child of immigrant or a person of color you're simply supposed to go along with the PC garbage because it may happen to you. Um ok I will cross that bridge when it comes. For now Muslims who have international roots are a general indiscriminate threat to the safety of Americans.

Allowing them to immigrate here with few checks is stupid.

Old 04-19-2013, 01:00 PM

45,573 posts, read 27,164,944 times
Updates I've read...

update: Mass. Gun Laws neuter those who are locked in their own homes.

Update: AUNT / Maret Tsarnaev on Fox News “They couldn’t have done this.” Thinks they are getting set up.

UPDATE: h/t StirrinTheBS – On the scanner: “some girl is texting her mom that she is being held by a man with a gun.”
Don’t know if it’s been confirmed or refuted yet.

UPDATE: USA Today reports Boston suspects’ possible link to 3rd person investigated

UPDATE: Scanner Black Out
Dzohkar Tsarnaev just spoke to the police on their radio, stated “I Will Kill All of You, Like You Killed My Brother”

You can LISTEN to the Police LIVE here:
http://tunein.com/radio/Boston-Police-Fire-and-EMS-Scanner-s146109/#

Police seem to have him cornered.

I was listening to the scanner myself for a while and wondering if he was listening in.

Just tuned back in and they are talking about if he leaves some building they have authorization from the FBI to take him down.

19,784 posts, read 15,107,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
Yeah, well its only a matter of time until he does go out and bomb something.

...and there it is...right on schedule.

You never disappoint, dude.

3,121 posts, read 3,095,071 times
Unless I hear the remaining loser making demands, I'm still going with a couple of anti-social young male immigrants who happen to be Muslim wanted to get even with Lord and Taylor angle.

20,948 posts, read 19,046,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatildaLoo View Post
Nor is Christianity, if we are to follow the logic of bigots like you. Those of us capable of critical thought understand the difference between extremism and simply following a religion.
Where are these Christian terrorists I keep hearing about?

If you lefties ever searched for the truth, regardless of whether it leads to what you support or not, I would be very, very surprised.

Old 04-19-2013, 01:01 PM

1,209 posts, read 1,036,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
I feel a little ashamed for listening to the media and reading blogs about them. AFAIK the 2 mentioned weren't even involved. It wasn't just on RW blogs either. Democratic Underground had an active thread talking about the missing Brown University student, saying he was mentally unstable and connecting him to the Boston bombings. I posted a link to the article.

I heard Condi Rice say that al Qaeda and other terrorist groups would have proudly claimed credit for the Boston bombings by now. Maybe these 2 brothers acted alone simply out of their own hatred. We just don't know yet. Imagine what his parents were going through while people were accusing him. They just want him home safely and suddenly he's being accused of committing terrorism.
Anybody not 99% blind could see that the photo of that Brown kid that was posted on this forum was not suspect #2, it should have been taken down immediately.

Old 04-19-2013, 01:03 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,726,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
Well if anything, Obama has a record of finding and killing terrorists, unlike Bush.

I'd imagine if we followed the right wing protocol we'd be have Portland on lockdown by now.
wow, can you kiss butt anymore? Obama is not doing anything other than let the system work. I am not saying Obama is wrong for doing this but damn, get your head out of Obama's azzz.

Old 04-19-2013, 01:04 PM

470 posts, read 438,409 times
Default Boston Bomb Suspect's Dad Tells Him to Surrender, Warns ' Hell Will Break Loose' if Son Dies

What's that supposed to mean. More islamic terrorism--oops I forgot the religion of peace!

Boston Bomb Suspect's Dad Tells Son to Surrender, Says 'All Hell Will Break Loose' if Son Dies - ABC News
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.