Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-25-2013, 09:15 AM

9,101 posts, read 16,457,116 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridasandy View Post
a couple of thoughts:

where was the million dollar reward when a bunch of citizens got killed and maimed?

why are we allowing the media to lie, without holding them accountable-how do you ever fix anything if you don't have the complete truth?

maybe some of the police need to get more firearms training when that many rounds are fired off and neither suspect gets killed until one of them is run over by a vehicle by someone.

maybe in the future they won't release information to the public when they have "their suspects", especially if they know the suspects are partying locally? (as was reported) why wouldn't they be monitoring suspects anyhow? reminds me of not keeping track of bin laden's wives (especially when he was evidently living with a couple of them when killed).

maybe get an elite team to go in and round up the suspects (since they were clueless that they had been filmed and there were that many cameras there) without endangering and locking down the entire city-terrifying many people and sending bullets into houses.

how much did all this cost the city, and how much was the fear factor amplified?

there is a lot to be learned from this tragedy.
Good Points Florida Sandy. Someone should start a thread after doing some research as to how much False Flag events have cost this country that Americans Citizens unsuspectingly paid for with their hard earned money and wasted lives of soldiers and civilians and injuries from collateral damage.

Old 04-25-2013, 09:27 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,878,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
So from what you're saying you have issues with the 37% number? That's fine, take it down to the 7% if you really must. That's still a heck of a LOT of people looking to do damage don't you think?
What I'm saying is that the National Review article tried to "unskew" data that Esposito used to derive an estimate of radicalized Muslims. I don't have to take either percentage. As I don't have the money to buy the data from Gallup myself (as neither did the National Review writer), I'm not obligated to "take" anyone's interpretation of that data. Frankly, my idea of who is radicalized and who is not is not based on Muslims answering a vague question about how "justified" 9/11 is. My idea of who is radicalized is based on who is taking up arms, or who is supporting those taking up arms, to engage in terrorist actions. Anyone with a brain who can reason can see that the United States foreign policy has not always been moral or ethical, and that when a country supports brutal dictatorships, that country will make enemies. It's not a radical perception. What is radical is being willing to harm innocents to further a political agenda. The Gallup poll didn't measure radicalization. It measured attitudes toward 9/11 globally. And Esposito tried to extrapolate radicalism from that data. He failed. And the National Review, in its attempt to debunk Esposito, simply added on more failure.

Old 04-25-2013, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
You have hit the nail on the head here. This is what ALL OF THIS is ALL ABOUT.

It floors me when someone asks me "why would they do that ?" .... I can think of no better expression of a 5 year old mentality, and we cannot long survive as free people, when adults possess the minds and intellect of children.

One 19 year old kid is on the loose (allegedly) and they lock down an entire city ... they go house to house like NAZI SS did to the Jews? The Media ... the complicit liars that they all are, claim that there was a "voluntary" house to house search, which is just more lies. These militarized "goon squads" surrounded people's homes, and ordered them out of their homes, screaming HANDS ON YOUR HEADS NOW!!!! It was anything but voluntary. Then, they marched them up the street to another set of goons who frisked them. Frisking? Really? Did the goons think that this 19 year old suspect might be hiding out in someone's back pocket or underpants?

I swear to God, if the sight of this doesn't infuriate you and make your face turn red .... you are not an American, but a limp wrested, cowardly slave who should be deported, and rid of.

This is pure police state conditioning. Not just conditioning the public to be treated like common felons and inmates, but conditioning law enforcement to behave like out of control Nazi thugs, for whom the American public is now their enemy, and them, ours.

People wonder how the German people allowed the atrocities of the NAZI regime under Hitler. They need look no further than the mirror for the answer, because a whole bunch of the same authoritarian types are right here on this thread, justifying the very same behavior in Germany that murdered 6 Million in their own countrymen, and 25 Million around the world.

I find every last one of these types of people DISGUSTING and IRREDEEMABLE , because it's not a lack of information they suffer ... there is no crime in simply being ignorant .... it's the pure stupidity in refusing to think .... the denial .... willful ignorance .... there is no excuse for it.
Sadly, it may be more than conditioning. It may be in some people's DNA (I'm kidding). Have you seen this T-shirt on the wearechange.org website? It is a picture of the latest "evolution of man" (or devolvement)with the first picture on the left showing a profile of a man walking standing straight up with good posture. The next picture shows him hunched over some. The next picture shows an even more bent over posture. The next one is even more bent over and the last picture is a picture of a sheep.

Last edited by emilybh; 04-25-2013 at 10:25 AM..

Old 04-25-2013, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Did they toss him into the ocean like bin laden?
Yeah and there is no proof they did that to Bin Laden. They think people are so dumb they will believe it just because they say it is so.

Old 04-25-2013, 09:59 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,563,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
So the CIA put him on the terrorist list but the FBI didn't know about it.

Didn't we form the DHS 10+ years ago to coordinate the various agencies so that information flowed freely between them ?
I guess we need yet another agency to make sure the agency that coordinates the agencies is doing their job.
That's what the brain-mapping is all about, bigger, better, and more secretive. The days of people like GuynTexas and Alex Jones are coming to an end, you won't know reality from psyops. Few do today, imagine what is in store for tomorrow.

2Billion is just the down payment.

The NSA is a data center to house a 512 qubit quantum computer capable of learning, reproducing the brain’s cognitive functions, and programming itself.The National Security Center is building a highly fortified $2 Billion highly top secret complex simply named the “Utah Data Center” which will soon be home to the Hydrogen bomb of cybersecurity – A 512 Qubit Quantum Computer — which will revitalize the the “total information awareness” program originally envisioned by George Bush in 2003.
NSA Building A $2 Billion Quantum Computer Artificial Intelligence Spy Center « Brain Link

Old 04-25-2013, 10:06 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,125,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
Yeah and there is no proof they did that to Bin Laden. They think people are so dumb they will believe it just because they say it is so.
We,, I guess we'll leave it to the bomber's father to decide since he is coming in to bury him.

Old 04-25-2013, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post

HOW YOU LIKIN THE FUNDAMENTAL TRANSFORMATION THUS FAR?
God gave us free will, the gov't taketh away. There will be no resistance.
Wow! Where did you find that poster? Pictures sure do speak louder than words! I'd like to send that to all of my too liberal family members whose heads are all still in the sand. Maybe the in your face approach with Obama proudly saying those things would start to wake them up.

Last edited by emilybh; 04-25-2013 at 10:32 AM..

Old 04-25-2013, 10:21 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,563,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Here is an interesting take on the short-sightedness of conspiracy theorists that so pride themselves on leaving no stone unturned...

The Illuminati's Missed Opportunity: Why The Boston Bombing is NOT a False Flag, page 1

I suppose their suspicions and paranoia only go so far. It seems to stop at what the logical course of events would be if there premises were accurate. Also, I wonder why they think that the government would allow the younger brother to be taken alive. Wouldn't it have played better and better suited their elaborate fake bombing scenario if no one was left to possibly contradict this entire made up terrorist attack?
No, it's not an interesting take, it's an opinion blog. You're intention is to suggest we could be suspects for viewing alternative media.
You're in deep aren't you. That's akin to the FBI telling us to only look at their pictures.

Old 04-25-2013, 10:28 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,253,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
I'd like to send that to all of my too liberal family members whose heads are all still in the sand.
Do it!

I'll bet you're already the laughing stock of your family (or any other rational being).

"Hey, Norma! Did you see what Crazy Aunt Emily sent me?"

"Yeah, I got one, too. Do we really have to invite her to the family reunion this year?"

"Yes, but we'll just get her drunk. When she passes out, we'll fashion a tin foil hat to put on her, take pictures, and plaster them all over Facebook."

Old 04-25-2013, 10:29 AM

3,846 posts, read 2,384,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Do it!

I'll bet you're already the laughing stock of your family (or any other rational being).

"Hey, Norma! Did you see what Crazy Aunt Emily sent me?"

"Yeah, I got one, too. Do we really have to invite her to the family reunion this year?"

"Yes, but we'll just get her drunk. When she passes out, we'll fashion a tin foil hat to put on her, take pictures, and plaster them all over Facebook."
That, unfortunately, is probably how it is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies