Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-25-2013, 03:29 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,439,217 times

Advertisements

Who are all these liberals defending terrorism?

Old 04-25-2013, 03:29 PM

24,561 posts, read 40,083,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Who are all these liberals defending terrorism?
My thoughts exactly.

Old 04-25-2013, 03:30 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,378,883 times

Defense lawyers for suspected Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev could be "severely affected" by federal budget cuts, resulting in potentially lengthy delays to his eventual trial, said federal court officials...

Though both the public defender and U.S. attorney prosecuting the case are federal employees, only the defense lawyers will be subject to furloughs, according to officials.
That difference, has some lawyers who work in public defense calling foul.

Budget Cuts Could Delay 'Boston Bomber' Trial - ABC News

Old 04-25-2013, 03:35 PM

27,625 posts, read 21,016,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Glad you are not in charge...You would be throwing a beating on all the wrong people. I don't think there was cotton up north. My parents were Russians who migrated to England after the war - I was born there and immediately came to Canada. I can't make sense of your entire post...Japanese? Where the hell did that come from? Blacks were put in camps...they are still in camps. I believe they call them ghettos. My liar in Chief Obama? I don't even like the guy...plus I did not vote for him or anyone esle...if you look up into the upper left corner - You will see I am from Toronto---That's Canada....It's just north of America...This is why they do not let you fly the big airplanes.
...and you would be correct...

Cotton is grown in 17 states stretching across the southern half of the United States: Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia.

Old 04-25-2013, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
I'm sure there is, but it is not surprising that we are not privy to it yet. I am sure it will be mentioned during the trial where he and/or his attorney will have the opportunity to deny it if it is not true.

Considering the fact that he has already been appointed a public defender, I'm fairly certain that this public defender would have spoken out if his client has not admitted this. In fact, since he has been read his rights, his attorney is likely present now at all interrogations/interviews.
I'm thinking that all of the information being given to us in little bits and pieces now is information which was gained PRIOR to Monday a.m. when the Federal Public Defenders Office was appointed as his attorney. I've read that the defendant stopped talking after he was read his rights and an attorney was appointed.

So that makes me wonder why authorities are giving out this info in little bits and pieces over a number of days. It makes it sound as if they are continuing to question the defendant and I don't think they are. I am NOT saying that I think there is any conspiracy crap going on. What I'm seeing now seems more typical of any high profile criminal case. It is the "prosecutors" generally who "leak" information in these cases; rarely do you see much from the defense attorneys because they save their points and strategy for the court room. Prosecutors tend to try to influence public opinion usually.

Apparently, the Fed. P.D's office seems to have the additional problem now of furloughs of attorneys (which cuts down on the time they have to prepare for this and other cases) which will likely delay the case. There's link to that information in my most recent post.

Old 04-25-2013, 03:45 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,514,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SXT View Post
How do the Liberals who want to defend these terrorists, do so when even the parents are spitting in the face of the Boston victims? She said she does not care about her sons killing people and then that old crap about god is great. Why is it liberals will defend the very people that want to kill them and us and try to use it to stand on some fantasy moral high ground?
Gun totin Bible thumper here - I don't worship all things gubmnt. Authoritarians are the liberals.

Old 04-25-2013, 03:49 PM

27,625 posts, read 21,016,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Sure, a gov't appointed attorney and a gov't appointed judge should get him the injection lickety split.
Ever hear of "clean hands?"
Since the cat is out of the bag...psst...I happen to know that the kid lying in the hospital is a body double. The real 19 year old bomber was exterminated. The government chose a kid that was in a bad car accident and in need of major reconstructive surgery which would enable the govermnent's plastic surgeons to reconstruct his face to look exactly like the real 19 year old. They were able to coerce this body double into their incidious scheme due to the fact that he was DUI and now he can avoid prosecution. Add that to the fact that he was uninsured and could not possibly afford his reconstructive surgery and the law suit which was forthcoming. He will take his own life during the trial period of this hoax, but actually he will be relocated as in a witness protection program...unless of course they just kill him and make it look like a suicide.

Old 04-25-2013, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Sure, a gov't appointed attorney and a gov't appointed judge should get him the injection lickety split.
Ever hear of "clean hands?"
Oh, come on! I personally know people who work for both state public defenders offices and fed p.d. offices. They are NOT "bought" to do the bidding of anyone. YOu do realize that these people all have to be members of state bar associations in order to practice law, don't you? There are lots of very good attorneys working for the Fed. P.D. Offices throughout this country. Please. This is just carrying that conspiracy idea tooooo far. I don't trust "Government" completely by any means, so I can be as suspicious of "government" actions as anyone, but this is just so far over the top that it gives support to those who oppose you.

AND what are you talking about when you say "clean hands"?????

Old 04-25-2013, 03:52 PM

9,879 posts, read 7,980,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
Defense lawyers
LAWYERS???
It says, "If you can not afford an attorney, ONE will be appointed for you..

It's overkill to give this bomber a public dream team, and an insult to the
American taxpayer, not to mention the folks of Boston.

Old 04-25-2013, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SXT View Post
How do the Liberals who want to defend these terrorists, do so when even the parents are spitting in the face of the Boston victims? She said she does not care about her sons killing people and then that old crap about god is great. Why is it liberals will defend the very people that want to kill them and us and try to use it to stand on some fantasy moral high ground?
Liberals defend our justice system and the rights we all have as citizens. It's not just about individuals charged. It's about preserving our rights, yes, mine and yours. Seems that may be a concept you can't fathom because of being blinded by hate and passion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies