Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-16-2013, 05:32 AM

977 posts, read 763,187 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
I think most thought that, whether they want to admit it or not. I did. There is plenty of reason to think that and there is nothing wrong with it.
I agree.

Old 04-16-2013, 05:33 AM

28,890 posts, read 30,251,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by butkus51 View Post
??? I personally am making no assumptions. Just reporting what I read. And let's be honest. How many people didn't think Islamo-fascist/terrorist when this happened?
I'm not pointing fingers...
if your making no assumptions, but you follow up with "Lets be honest, how many people didn't think, then you are making assumptions.
Listen, I'm not saying your right or your wrong, but common decency and respect right now should go towards the victims...until we actually know who did this, we can assume until the cows come home, but right now I believe we should really direct our attention towards the victims.

It is so easy to see, how a civil war could start in this country, thru media, and people who jump to conclusion...before knowing the facts....it is alarming and makes me so sad that our country jumps to conclusions, especially the media...they should be ashamed of themselves...they promote hype and hysteria...and people buy it and it high time they be held accountable...I'm sick and tired of the media being dishonest, and wrong all the time....I'm just saying, not pointing any fingers at your or anyone else, but if the shoe fits...and only YOU know the answer to that.

Old 04-16-2013, 05:36 AM

28,890 posts, read 30,251,580 times
Quote:
I think most thought that, whether they want to admit it or not. I did. There is plenty of reason to think that and there is nothing wrong with it.
sure there is plenty of reason to think that...however, until we know for certain, I think it wise to calm the heck down and wait to see what happens and in the mean time, lets direct our attention to those who were injured or killed.

and let me tell you something, if a child or relative were there, and I heard the news reporting about body parts, I'd......well what an embarrassement to humanity and decency the media has become....I mean it...people do NOT NEED TO HEAR THAT, people had family there....my neighbor had family there, who just crossed the finish line before that 1st bomb went off, and her family didn't need to hear what came across the news.....

Old 04-16-2013, 05:36 AM

155 posts, read 110,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
Why does this smell home grown? You've said that a few times along with a few other oddball things... why don't you tell us why this smells like "home grown"?
Hate. It could have been any group fueled by hate. Several come to mind. Lately it has been the right of this Country that is the angriest of all the groups. That is a fact. To exclude them and go straight to Islamics says something.

Old 04-16-2013, 05:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanInTheCan View Post
Do not ruin the progressive lunatic's dream that a White Tea party sympathizer carried this out.
let them wallow in their delusions- it makes them look as stupid and ignorant as they truly are!
Why would this group not be in the running for this? You can't exclude someone that fits this profile now can you?

Old 04-16-2013, 05:41 AM

6,500 posts, read 6,033,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECLand View Post
Hate. It could have been any group fueled by hate. Several come to mind. Lately it has been the right of this Country that is the angriest of all the groups. That is a fact. To exclude them and go straight to Islamics says something.
There is nothing wrong with anger. We have a right to be angry. And anyone who would bomb innocent people never knew what it meant to be a conservative or a Tea Party member in the first place.

By you're thinking. If we had attacks after 9/11 while Bush as POTUS, could we then have thought out loud that it could have been the media or the Left? Given that they were extremely angry and vile at the time?

The difference between political side and Islamic terrorists is that Islamic extremists have always admitted their goals are to see us dead. They make it no secret they want to bring death and mayhem.

Old 04-16-2013, 05:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pch1013 View Post
Yup. Some redneck scumbag could take a video of himself planting a bomb someplace and put it on YouTube and invite dozens of witnesses to watch him plant the bomb and call the news media to tell them he planted the bomb and scatter bomb-making paraphernalia all around his trailer and email detailed purchase records for that bomb-making paraphernalia to every major news outlet and rent a billboard on Times Square with a photo of himself with the caption "I DID IT"...

and Alex Jones and his ilk would STILL blame the Obama Administration.
This guy should be looked at also. Last night during the OFFICIAL press conference some moron was screaming false flag.........TSA.............Civil Liberties. Someone should have shut him up but quick. Its that kind of unhinged behavior that pushes the real nuts to do things like this

Old 04-16-2013, 05:44 AM

6,500 posts, read 6,033,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECLand View Post
Why would this group not be in the running for this? You can't exclude someone that fits this profile now can you?
No real conservative or Tea Party member would look to kill the innocent. If it is a member of one side or the other, clearly it has nothing to do with what side they lean, rather that they have personal issues. The Tea Party and Conservatives dont spout and push for violence and the harming/killing of innocent people.

We have every right to be angry with our government but any one that would use that to kill the innocent has a ton of screws loose and never knew what it meant to stand for something in the first place.

Old 04-16-2013, 05:45 AM

Quote:
There is nothing wrong with anger. We have a right to be angry. And anyone who would bomb innocent people never knew what it meant to be a conservative or a Tea Party member in the first place.

By you're thinking. If we had attacks after 9/11 while Bush as POTUS, could we then have thought out loud that it could have been the media or the Left? Given that they were extremely angry and vile at the time?

The difference between political side and Islamic terrorists is that Islamic extremists have always admitted their goals are to see us dead. They make it no secret they want to bring death and mayhem.
They also immediately claim these things. No claim at this time.

Old 04-16-2013, 05:50 AM

Quote:
No real conservative or Tea Party member would look to kill the innocent. If it is a member of one side or the other, clearly it has nothing to do with what side they lean, rather that they have personal issues. The Tea Party and Conservatives dont spout and push for violence and the harming/killing of innocent people.

We have every right to be angry with our government but any one that would use that to kill the innocent has a ton of screws loose and never knew what it meant to stand for something in the first place.
All I am saying is you cant exclude someone who has been pushed daily by the talk radio telling them that their fellow Americans are their enemy can be excluded from the profile of who did this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies