Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-16-2013, 04:04 AM

315 posts, read 254,170 times

Advertisements

I will not jump to a conclusion on who did this. What if it was and I hope it was not , home grown white supremacists? They seem to be active right now. Not that I like the Black Liberation bunch of idiots any better. If it was Muslim, I agree we need to limit people coming into the country. But I fear that will not happen. Too many Mexicans and people of different cultures that make our country much different than it has been, and not for the better.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2013, 04:19 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,751,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkhunter View Post
I will not jump to a conclusion on who did this. What if it was and I hope it was not , home grown white supremacists? They seem to be active right now. Not that I like the Black Liberation bunch of idiots any better. If it was Muslim, I agree we need to limit people coming into the country. But I fear that will not happen. Too many Mexicans and people of different cultures that make our country much different than it has been, and not for the better.
If other than a Muslim, they would know that the first to be looked at would be Muslims. Great distraction.

Old 04-16-2013, 07:11 AM

25,723 posts, read 16,337,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
Racial profiling has been going on for centuries. Obviously you know nothing about black history. What you want is ethnic profiling. How about religious profiling since not all Muslims are "brown" or Middle Eastern?

Ethnic profiling has been going on for centuries.

Japanese Americans
The Irish
The Italians
The Germans
The Arabs
The Jews
And every other ethnic group that made America their home or were born in America.

Brown just happens to be the current flavor of the last decade and this decade.

Ethnic profiilng is not about skin color but the country people came from or the country that their parents came from.

Maybe we should take a look at American Koreans now? or anyone that "looks" as if they may be Korean? After all North Korea is threatening attacks on the US.

Grow up.

Yeah, what were they thinking when they let all those immigrants/foreigners in through Ellis Island? Did your ancestors arrive on the Mayflower?
I'm talking about this notion that these immigrants can come in here and squat in this country, keep their citizenship from whatever craphole they came from just in case. They don't learn the language and they don't care about becoming Americans.

My ancestors were highly qualified and fairly wealthy people when they came here from Germany and Norway. My grandpa and grandma spoke German in their home but any of their children caught speaking anything but English got their mouths washed out with soap.

My Grandpa was a successful farmer and a master carpenter and was willing to work, unlike so many of these puppets that are coming in here wanting to drive a cab or sit in some parking lot booth.

Don't even compare them.

Last edited by CaseyB; 04-16-2013 at 11:53 AM..

Old 04-16-2013, 07:15 AM

29,918 posts, read 18,476,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by proveick View Post
Profile them and kick'em out the country. Enough is enough.

Agreed. It is good thing that the bystander profiled the Saudi guy running from the scene and tackled him. If he was a liberal, he would have called a cab for him, so that he would not be considered a "racist".

Old 04-16-2013, 07:17 AM

37,728 posts, read 40,764,681 times
Quote:
Do you mean Nationality profiling?

Old 04-16-2013, 07:23 AM

1,610 posts, read 1,776,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
I am brown. I have never hurt anyone or done anything and love the United States.

Should I get kicked out?
All non whites need to be checked for drugs and weapons lol

Old 04-16-2013, 07:25 AM

1,610 posts, read 1,776,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Who here won't admit that multi-culturism is the biggest mistake this country ever made and will probably bring on the death/break up of the country eventually?

It's not about race, it's about America and the people who make up the soul of the nation.
Too bad the capitalist could care less and should we kill all non violent minorities too?

Lets kick out the 70 year old negro woman while we're at all.

Old 04-16-2013, 07:26 AM

945 posts, read 963,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maabus1999 View Post
You don't even know who planted the devices yet...

Would you like to wage your total assets vs mine? I'll take a middle eastern terrorist, you can have the field. You wouldn't take that bet unless you a moron, which either way makes sense.

People like you have blood on their hands, if you deny that political correctness and being blind about race isn't literally causing people to die.

Enough is enough, racial profiling now or the people in the streets need to do it for them.

Old 04-16-2013, 07:35 AM

76,823 posts, read 47,136,257 times
Quote:
Who, the gingers?

Old 04-16-2013, 07:47 AM

11,750 posts, read 14,559,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkhunter View Post
I will not jump to a conclusion on who did this. What if it was and I hope it was not , home grown white supremacists?
Why would someone "hope" it was not any particular group? You think this might sully the white supremacists' good name or something?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies