Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-23-2013, 04:03 PM

138 posts, read 155,020 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenured View Post
What happened to the religion of peace?
Islam is a religion filled with peace. Did I say something wrong?

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be too joyous about this, that's kind of wicked in a way. It's just that it's entertaining to watch. Europeans claim to be civilized and superior, but you guys don't even know the difference between man and woman.

Good luck to you guys!

Old 04-23-2013, 04:03 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,967,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeyLimePie2015 View Post

I am pointing out that any and every policy created, especially at the federal level has an impact. That impact is usually seen within a 20-30 year time period, as the next generation grows up under the new code of laws and lives with the changes...
I think the immediate impact of legal same-sex marriage is a new line of same-sex wedding cards from Hallmark ... and more business going to caterers, photographers, florists, and wedding planners.

Old 04-23-2013, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lycos679 View Post
Two words... (Suicide bomber)
Seriously, I'd prefer to live around people who take the word of God seriously, than with those who mock God. You will self destruct, soon. Now pass the popcorn and add lots of butter.

Old 04-23-2013, 04:07 PM

26,009 posts, read 22,198,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
No one can change their skin color---well maybe no one except Michael Jackson---but everyone can control their actions. Not saying it is easy but it can be controlled.

Homosexuality is broken heterosexuality. We are all born heterosexual. No gay gene has ever been found.
Correct. That is why homosexuality was considered a mental health issue and although it has been removed from the big book of mental health issues, there was no reasoning behind it but just the demands of the LGBT: Homosexuality and Mental Health Problems We all choose our behavior unless mentally ill or under duress. They insist it be called "marriage" to normalize that which is not normal. Also, the age of sexual consent has been dropping and I expect that will continue until the pervs have decent access to our children.

Old 04-23-2013, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Correct. That is why homosexuality was considered a mental health issue and although it has been removed from the big book of mental health issues, there was no reasoning behind it but just the demands of the LGBT: Homosexuality and Mental Health Problems We all choose our behavior unless mentally ill or under duress. They insist it be called "marriage" to normalize that which is not normal. Also, the age of sexual consent has been dropping and I expect that will continue until the pervs have decent access to our children.
What will you do now that homosexuals can marry in the West?

Old 04-23-2013, 04:12 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,345,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose532 View Post
Seriously, I'd prefer to live around people who take the word of God seriously, than with those who mock God. You will self destruct, soon. Now pass the popcorn and add lots of butter.
All that butter will make you self-destruct a lot faster than those who don't believe in a magic sky wizard with superpowers.

Old 04-23-2013, 04:12 PM

11,768 posts, read 10,279,027 times
Quote:
That's fine, it's a free country (well this one is). I prefer to live around people that respect and protect human rights.

Old 04-23-2013, 04:13 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,233,758 times
Slippery Slope: Arguing that Polygamy will be the next nationwide argument if Homosexual Marriage is legalized.

Reality: Same Sex Marriage and Marriage Equality will be a thing come June and the "woe-is-me" naysayers will soon realize their fears are completely unfounded.

Old 04-23-2013, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
All that butter will make you self-destruct a lot faster than those who don't believe in a magic sky wizard with superpowers.
These comments are just too entertaining. Far better than a movie. I remember when I visited D.C., I saw a man board the train wearing a floral dress. He even had on a pair of pink heels to match. Only in America! You guys are hilarious. LOL LOL LOLL LOLLOL

Old 04-23-2013, 04:16 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,345,342 times
Quote:
These comments are just too entertaining. Far better than a movie. I remember when I visited D.C., I saw a man board the train wearing a floral dress. He even had on a pair of pink heels to match. Only in America! You guys are hilarious. LOL LOL LOLL LOLLOL
Was he hurting you in any way?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies