Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2013, 10:46 AM

6,933 posts, read 8,489,914 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
no one, I saw this and wanted to share....
What you did was post a 'chain letter' asking others to pass it along. Tisk, tisk.

Old 04-17-2013, 10:48 AM

8,982 posts, read 10,456,602 times
Snopes is on the case:

snopes.com: What Does Obama Read?: 'The Post-American World'

Old 04-17-2013, 10:59 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,804,560 times
Quote:
no one, I saw this and wanted to share....like another poster mentioned, (and by the way I voted for Obama in his first term) maybe he just wanted to read the book...maybe, maybe not? No one knows....

but the question has been haunting me now for five years....the name Obama? The question of his authentic birth and now, seeing what he is doing to this country...and I thought Bush was bad....? Sheesh, the sign I saw with Bush's picture on it and the caption, "do ya miss me yet" comes to mind....

and I'm not running around shamelessly, to me, a point of interest.....
You hang onto non-sense like your life depended on it. And that might also explain why you're utterly clueless about the book you're preaching against, solely to villify the President. Technically, whoever wanted that message to be delivered, found the right messenger. And the audience being one that lives and dies for headlines.

Old 04-17-2013, 11:07 AM

28,890 posts, read 30,248,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
You hang onto non-sense like your life depended on it. And that might also explain why you're utterly clueless about the book you're preaching against, solely to villify the President. Technically, whoever wanted that message to be delivered, found the right messenger. And the audience being one that lives and dies for headlines.
yup, just call me the clueless messenger....
whatever.....
what does post America mean?

Old 04-17-2013, 11:08 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,519,507 times
Default do you still believe in this guy

Quote:
this has nothing to do with being a liberal or conservative...I'm on the fence, b/c I feel both sides are corrupt. This once again showed up and while I know it is old, I just really believe we need to pay attention, regardless....
I lean towards conservative ways, however, I voted for Obama, in his first term, b/c I really really believed he would make a difference, well, he sure has....but not in the way I wanted to see....that's for sure....
I was shocked with all the information out there, that people still voted him back in for a 2nd term...actually shocked....

anyway, FYI, we all need to arm ourselves with as much information as possible and be objective...why is it, human beings put faith in everyone else but themselves?

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/s480x480/524673_10200359354439202_1360648449_n.jpg
SOMEONE WAS AT THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME WITH A CAMERA. IT WAS REPORTED THAT PRESIDENT OBAMA WAS FURIOUS THAT HE WAS CAUGHT ON CAMERA AND IT WAS PUBLISH...ED AND TRIED TO BLOCK IT.

The name of the book Obama is holding is called: The Post-American World, and it was written by a fellow Muslim.(Fareed Zakaria) "Post" America means: The World "After" America !" If each person sends this to a minimum of twenty people on their address list, In three days, all people in The United States of America could have the message. I believe this is one photo that really should be passed around.

I believe there are still lots of totally irrational Obamaphobes operating from the hate center of their reptile brains.

Old 04-17-2013, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Believing that a president is good or bad doesn't affect your credibility. Believing in crazy conspiracy theories, on the other hand, gives other posters a frame of reference to go forward with.
so, go forth....you don't have to stop here, honestly....
what happened to JFK, his brother, then, King, and so forth, wasn't coincidence.....

Old 04-17-2013, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
I believe there are still lots of totally irrational Obamaphobes operating from the hate center of their reptile brains.
believe what you want, but I'm not going to call you names or use personal attacks b/c I have nothing else to say...talk about hate center....sheeesh

Old 04-17-2013, 11:12 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,804,560 times
Quote:
yup, just call me the clueless messenger....
whatever.....
what does post America mean?
You've demonstrated your cluelessness, and this thread and this response of yours is right in line with the rest of them.

When you listen to your "guru", on the radio or over the internet, at least give it some time to learn about whether they're talking something stupid, or assuming you to be one... before you take their preaching and run around sharing the "greatness".

Hint: The book isn't about what you (and like-minded individuals who showed up with the same issue) think it is.

Old 04-17-2013, 11:13 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,077,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackmccullough View Post
First off, the claim that President Obama is a Muslim is a lie,
Just for the record, Obama HIMSELF has said he was a Muslim, on numerous occasions..

I just find this "he's a Muslim", "He's not a Muslim", really funny considering it wouldnt make a difference one way or another.

Old 04-17-2013, 11:13 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,866,999 times
Quote:
so, go forth....you don't have to stop here, honestly....
what happened to JFK, his brother, then, King, and so forth, wasn't coincidence.....
They were done in by chemtrails? (Psst: You forgot to mention the moon landings.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.