Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2013, 01:13 PM

3,846 posts, read 2,383,219 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianPetersonRules View Post
Hey Banjo, don't argue with someone when they're quoting their hero Hannity's favorite line - "Just answer the question!"
You some kind of public defender, or you got something goin' on with Banjo?

Are you saying that Tim McVeigh confessed to having placed the unexploded bombs inside the building?

Your "answer" was a bit "out there" on that subject.

How would he have gotten into the building?

Did he have a security pass?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2013, 01:19 PM

29,210 posts, read 22,341,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonarchist View Post
Are you saying that Tim McVeigh confessed to having placed the unexploded bombs inside the building?

No, he did not confess to placing the bomb inside the building. That was because the bomb was never placed inside the building. The bomb filled the cargo box in the truck McVeigh rented, and McVeigh admitted to making and lighting the fuze to that one huge bomb.

As a matter of fact, when he lit the fuse, 2 blocks away from the Murrah Building, the truck cab filled with smoke and he had to roll down the window to see. He was sure the smoke would get him busted.

I know what you're fishing for- that the explosion could not have come from outside the building because the damage was so great. I suggest you study how explosions work and don't take Glen Beck's word for it.

Old 04-17-2013, 01:28 PM

3,846 posts, read 2,383,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
No, he did not confess to placing the bomb inside the building. That was because the bomb was never placed inside the building. The bomb filled the cargo box in the truck McVeigh rented, and McVeigh admitted to making and lighting the fuze to that one huge bomb.

As a matter of fact, when he lit the fuse, 2 blocks away from the Murrah Building, the truck cab filled with smoke and he had to roll down the window to see. He was sure the smoke would get him busted.

I know what you're fishing for- that the explosion could not have come from outside the building because the damage was so great. I suggest you study how explosions work and don't take Glen Beck's word for it.
After the blasts, undetonated bombs were found inside the building.

Who put them there?

Old 04-17-2013, 01:32 PM

6,354 posts, read 3,651,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
I've always found it funny that RWNJ's think that the media is liberal while LWNJ's think the media is conservative because they are owned by megacorporations.

The difference being that about half of conservatives are RWNJs any more while only about 20% of left wingers are truly crazy.

Right wingers whining about the media remind me of sports fans who are always complaining about the commentators being biased for the other team.
CBS, NBC, and ABC, attacked Bill Clinton more than all republicans in history (combined).
The mainstream media clearly has a conservative bias.

Old 04-17-2013, 02:29 PM

1,599 posts, read 3,132,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinylly View Post
So, the liberal media has tried to make the Boston Bombing a political event. CNN is claiming the bomber worked alone, another Timothy McVay. None of them is even speculating who most likely is responsible.
But this one will really get you:Let’s hope the Boston Marathon bomber is a white American - Salon.com
Here's More, which shows that the bomber is not white but could possibly be muslim. This brings further speculation as to what he might really be:Boston bombings latest: Arrest has been made in Boston marathon bombing and suspect will be brought to court | Mail Online

Old 04-17-2013, 03:03 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,154,780 times
OP: The Mail is the National Enquirer of Britain.

Do you read that as well?

Old 04-17-2013, 03:08 PM

6,193 posts, read 5,365,792 times
So where does the left buy their tinfoil?

Old 04-17-2013, 03:10 PM

10,092 posts, read 8,200,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post

All I can say is that you have the patience of a saint.

Old 04-17-2013, 03:17 PM

9,127 posts, read 7,939,042 times
Quote:

Prove there were unexploded bombs inside the building...of course you won't, no good consipracy has easy answers.

Old 04-17-2013, 03:19 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,292,450 times
Quote:
After the blasts, undetonated bombs were found inside the building.

Who put them there?
I did a search and the only sites that claim there were unexploded bombs found in the building are conspiracy theory sites. I couldn't find a single credible source siting this information, at least not in the first 3 pages brought up by Google.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies