Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2013, 03:51 AM

3,598 posts, read 4,940,352 times

Advertisements

That link proves nothing except that lots of people like to bring backpacks to marathons because support crews/family/friends need to bring supplies for those in the race: clothes, water, food, etc.

So, NO. It's has NOT been "pretty much confirmed"

Old 04-18-2013, 06:28 AM

24,373 posts, read 22,986,934 times
From what I can only piece together is that these people were there running a drill searching for a device and other anti terror measures.
Were they feds, DHS, ATF, FBI, regular cops, military? I don't know. Were they actually tipped off there might be an attack or were they in the dark like everybody? If they were there because they thought there might be a threat, then there might be heads rolling from the foul up. Thats the impression I got, the feds got very antsy when these photos turned up with agenst right there. But the timing has to be ascertained to be fair.
Then again, if they were just running a drill, they could still have seen something unless the bombers simply arrived after they left. It looks like a SNAFU more than anything, a bad one. Still, these feds picured have to be explained, ASAP.
But the feds also like to play games and provide conspiracy theorists with false leads to discredit them and to throw them off the track while they do something else.
We have an idiot in charge of DHS, but with her paranoia you'd think they'd pick something up. The problem I guess is she's looking in the wrong directions most of the time.
Obama meets with a Saudi Prince and this goes down, the poor bozo just can't get a break.

Old 04-18-2013, 06:58 AM

2,817 posts, read 3,452,584 times
why was not this a special marathon. a marathon where only politician run in. all of them the left and the right. it would have been nicer they they died versus some kid.

Old 04-18-2013, 07:40 AM

29,409 posts, read 21,967,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
From what I can only piece together is that these people were there running a drill searching for a device and other anti terror measures.
Were they feds, DHS, ATF, FBI, regular cops, military? I don't know. Were they actually tipped off there might be an attack or were they in the dark like everybody? If they were there because they thought there might be a threat, then there might be heads rolling from the foul up. Thats the impression I got, the feds got very antsy when these photos turned up with agenst right there. But the timing has to be ascertained to be fair.
Then again, if they were just running a drill, they could still have seen something unless the bombers simply arrived after they left. It looks like a SNAFU more than anything, a bad one. Still, these feds picured have to be explained, ASAP.
But the feds also like to play games and provide conspiracy theorists with false leads to discredit them and to throw them off the track while they do something else.
We have an idiot in charge of DHS, but with her paranoia you'd think they'd pick something up. The problem I guess is she's looking in the wrong directions most of the time.
Obama meets with a Saudi Prince and this goes down, the poor bozo just can't get a break.
I'm thinking they got a tip about the bomb after the race had already started. They had the choice to either try and find the bomb, hence the dogs around and maybe that is what these guys in the dress were doing, or announce there is a bomb, create panic as people would be running for the hills, and the bomber would detonate it anyway. With the race already started and thousands everywhere what do you do??

Old 04-18-2013, 07:45 AM

20,893 posts, read 16,049,604 times
One of the characteristic wierdnesses of conspiracy theorists is that they always imagine that the conspirators are simultaneously super humanly competent and blithering idiots. Right... actual seal team members are going to wear seal team logos to commit a false flag operation.

You guys believe the most idiotic stuff.

Old 04-18-2013, 08:09 AM

9,598 posts, read 16,535,816 times
Sorry, this is 2013. You just can't hide something like that anymore. It is impossible.

Old 04-18-2013, 08:12 AM

31,387 posts, read 36,978,939 times
This is pathetic.

Old 04-18-2013, 08:16 AM

4,132 posts, read 2,822,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
One of the characteristic wierdnesses of conspiracy theorists is that they always imagine that the conspirators are simultaneously super humanly competent and blithering idiots. Right... actual seal team members are going to wear seal team logos to commit a false flag operation.

You guys believe the most idiotic stuff.
So. Very. True.

Old 04-18-2013, 08:20 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,434,384 times
oh no, not another conspiracy theory from alex jones

whats next from alex...was it chemtrail mind control that made these people do it???

Old 04-18-2013, 08:25 AM

10,655 posts, read 18,636,828 times
Don't you think if it were a conspiracy, inside job, they wouldn't, I don't know, wear clothing identifying themselves as SEALS?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.