Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2013, 12:26 AM

61 posts, read 41,697 times

Advertisements

You just had to take a tragedy and politicize it didn't you.

You people have no shame.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2013, 12:31 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,282,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naglfar View Post

It IS about the hypocrisy.
It always is about the hypocrisy.

Old 06-24-2013, 01:28 AM

23,654 posts, read 17,511,041 times
Quote:

This IS the political section. Don't want political talk, post in another section.

Old 06-24-2013, 09:06 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,820,368 times
This is a vile thread and not worth wasting time on.

Old 06-24-2013, 09:19 AM

1,999 posts, read 2,472,089 times
Pro-gay and anti-gay people sexually molest and abuse children.

The gorilla in the room: a forensic anthropology course I took stated in a text book that child abuse is on the rise in the United States.

Now, if secularism was the de facto messiah that brought salvation to American children and adults freeing them from violence and danger, shouldn't child abuse be on the decline in a post 1950s era? Shouldn't child abduction have been astronomical during the 1950s and through the '80's, '90s, and in 2013 an unheard of event. For peace and charity would have reigned in the United States.

The Christian world has an explanation for all of this: sin.

And as it seems to surprise both Christians and non-Christians alike the traditional proposition of that old school of thought is that all humans are vulnerable to and inclined to sin and virtue. We are pulled by both.

Old 06-24-2013, 09:27 AM

13,255 posts, read 12,127,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
These people have nothing to do with goodness or God...America is full of these freaks who use religion as a means to earn a living- Look at most of your TV preachers- They all look like demons. What you see is what you get. For the atheist left to be pointing figures at these freaks and say "Look what the Christians are doing" is wrong- the leftist atheists are pointing fingers at just another version of themselves...I suppose to left wing pro-gay atheists...If they were to walk into their 14 year old sons bedroom and he was sodomizing another 14 year old male it would be just fine?
No.

Most parents don't want their kids having sex that young. Not a single good parent would videotape their kid having sex.

I'm not an athiest. Nor religious.

Old 06-24-2013, 09:28 AM

With this new found sexual freedom where anything goes and all is normal..People have actually become less empowered instead of more empowered. The powerless will sometimes seek to dominate the weak and vulnerable in order to compensate. So called gays in my estimation are not about love but taking pleasure in the submission of another...Oddly in gay and lesbian couples there is always the dominant partner...I suggest that some of these people are straight and are what used to be called "buggers" We assume that gay is not a choice...I believe it is a choice with some people. As far as picking on the Christians - Christ had one rule...if something was bad for you whether it was evil forms of sex or even prostitution...He did not condemn bad behavior - He put it simply - Go and sin no more....In other words if something was bad for you and others - He would advise and suggest...... DON'T DO THAT...simple.

Old 06-24-2013, 09:31 AM

13,255 posts, read 12,127,593 times
Quote:

Please.

Just like some on here start the thread "City _________ has such high murder rates because of their gun control"

Not that its actually about the victims or their families. They're usually the ones thrown under the bus the very next thread.

How come "these" people behave like this. How come "they" can't better themselves.

Well maybe because some Americans live in war zones.

This is no different. I choose to stay out of other people's bedrooms. I know what I want for MYSELF, but other people might be in a different state of being and want something completely different. We lose our parents when we're 18.

Old 06-24-2013, 09:32 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,783,759 times
KINKY - that word explains the inexplicable.

Old 06-24-2013, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
No.

Most parents don't want their kids having sex that young. Not a single good parent would videotape their kid having sex.

I'm not an athiest. Nor religious.
The progressive left suggests that young people are all having sex at an early age and they must "educate" them. In my era a person would not have sex till they were married...or if they did..it would happen around the age of 18- which is reasonable. Today these progressive jerks suggest to kids that they should be having sex at 13 and 14.....if this was not suggested and taught - the kids would naturally delay sexual activity...Deviate things do not spring from the young imagination on their own- they are suggested and taught by deviate adults.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies