Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-21-2013, 02:59 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,098,699 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
a teacher who says they are religious but gay, is along the lines of lying which the church is against as well.
So when a gay person says he or she is religious, that gay person is lying?

Old 04-21-2013, 03:13 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,838,702 times
I have a hradtime thinking why a pwerosn would want to work where they are considered a sinner nayway ;really. Likely mnay knew and it just became a problem when it was offical and against what the institutio stood for in beliefs that are core. beliefs.Peple sned their children to certain scholls nased o what they judge to be right afterall regardless olf the what it is.

Old 04-21-2013, 05:45 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,203,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
I have a hradtime thinking why a pwerosn would want to work where they are considered a sinner nayway ;really. Likely mnay knew and it just became a problem when it was offical and against what the institutio stood for in beliefs that are core. beliefs.Peple sned their children to certain scholls nased o what they judge to be right afterall regardless olf the what it is.
Is this English?

Yes, people do send their kids to certain schools and..oh yeah..this teacher wasn't telling them anything they didn't want their kids to learn. Point out the problem. All this stuff DOES is create liars out of everyone. Let's fire everyone who knew but didn't tell too, because I guarantee after that long someone there did know. And then lets fire everyone who did/didn't "insert your sin here". Then there will be no school. FACT.

Religion, your days of power outside the church are numbered

Old 04-21-2013, 05:50 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,884,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Is this English?

Yes, people do send their kids to certain schools and..oh yeah..this teacher wasn't telling them anything they didn't want their kids to learn. Point out the problem. All this stuff DOES is create liars out of everyone. Let's fire everyone who knew but didn't tell too, because I guarantee after that long someone there did know. And then lets fire everyone who did/didn't "insert your sin here". Then there will be no school. FACT.

If you found out a pedophile was working as a kindergarten teacher would you keep him as long as he had not raped a student?

Old 04-21-2013, 05:55 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,203,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
If you found out a pedophile was working as a kindergarten teacher would you keep him as long as he had not raped a student?
Are they a felon who has raped a child already? I think we have rules about that already. What does that have to do with anything relating to this discussion or my post?

Old 04-21-2013, 07:13 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,889,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
So when a gay person says he or she is religious, that gay person is lying?
I don't think so myself but I am more of a God is the forgiving father that will accept you and love you no matter what but you must be willing to ask for forgiveness.

Quote:
Are they a felon who has raped a child already? I think we have rules about that already. What does that have to do with anything relating to this discussion or my post?
They could be a pedophile for sleeping with a minor who was 16 when they were 18... That or they are a sex offender for something like say peeing in public.

Old 04-21-2013, 07:44 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,884,808 times
Quote:

They could be a pedophile for sleeping with a minor who was 16 when they were 18...
No, that would be (worst case scenario) an ephedophile

Old 04-21-2013, 09:06 PM

20,126 posts, read 16,153,979 times
Quote:
Is this English?

Thing is... this isn't ourside the church. It is the church's school. Their choice how they want to run it; their choice what sins they deem unacceptable.

Old 04-21-2013, 09:08 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,098,699 times
Quote:
I don't think so myself but I am more of a God is the forgiving father that will accept you and love you no matter what but you must be willing to ask for forgiveness.
Forgiveness for what?

Old 04-21-2013, 09:18 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,154,780 times
Quote:

They could be a pedophile for sleeping with a minor who was 16 when they were 18... That or they are a sex offender for something like say peeing in public.
God forgives all sin ..when one repents the love of God surrounds them with Holy Love and will take away the sin if they confess their sin to God... his love can forgive all sins. NO sin too great , that is the miracle of God's saving grace.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies