Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2013, 08:16 PM

4,426 posts, read 5,917,361 times

Advertisements

staged event to say.. LOOK AT ME... ratings...

Even reasonable minded right wingers know he's a nut job... he gets going with his chalk board and conspiracy theories and works himself and his viewers up into a frenzy... it's kind of a train wreck
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2013, 08:33 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,183,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
The left may think Glen Beck is crazy, but I will tell you this,, Beck has a HUGE following.. I meet strangers who watch Beck.. his name comes up in many conversations.
Meh...so did Adolph Hitler.

Popularity is overrated. Most people are idiots anyway.

Old 04-19-2013, 08:52 PM

1,209 posts, read 1,036,075 times
I'd take a chance and watch if he said he was going to blow his head up!

Old 04-19-2013, 08:55 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,558,278 times
Default Glenn Beck gives powers that be until Monday or he will blow the lid off

Is that a euphemism?

Old 04-19-2013, 08:58 PM

9,127 posts, read 7,940,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
The left may think Glen Beck is crazy, but I will tell you this,, Beck has a HUGE following.. I meet strangers who watch Beck.. his name comes up in many conversations.
that's proof positive...

Old 04-19-2013, 09:03 PM

8,289 posts, read 13,560,294 times
This fat tub of Goo is still on the radio?

Old 04-19-2013, 09:05 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,076,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post

Glenn Beck Gives Government Until Monday to Come Clean About Boston Bombing Cover-Up - YouTube

Hmmmm. I look forward to it. Could be nothing, could be something. We shall see.
That insane wack job couldn't blow the lid off of an outhouse toilet,much less anything else..I didn't know he was still around.

Old 04-19-2013, 09:10 PM

78,347 posts, read 60,539,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Im gonna give him the benefit of the doubt on this and see what he has to say on Monday
Sucker. I mean, think for a second. If Glen Beck had solid evidence of administration malfeasance you really think he would:

a) let them off the hook
b) wait 48+ hours

Let me help people out there understand what Glen Beck did to you there.

"Hey guys, I'm going to the Bahamas this weekend, doing a little golf etc. I know nothing will change so when I get back to work Monday I will manufacture some bizarre conspiracy."

Thanks.

Old 04-19-2013, 09:12 PM

29,407 posts, read 21,998,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
I listened to his show the day before the two brothers were identified. A journalist, who was interviewed on the radio, told him a source said that one of the injured people (with burns on his hands) in the hospital was from a Saudi family with connections. The patient was to be deported rather than held for a connection to the bombing. Who knows whether there is any connection or not.

Not that I am a spokesperson for Glenn Beck, but if the guy is not being protected by the gov't, why doesn't anyone else cover it?
I think your onto what's going on here. I've said from the start this saudi guy has something to do with it. He fingered the two guys in the video and they let him walk I think. Yes after they came out that he wasn't a part of it not a word about him even after the meeting with the saudi ambassador by dear leader and the news he was being deported out of the blue.

Old 04-19-2013, 09:20 PM

9,127 posts, read 7,940,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
I think your onto what's going on here. I've said from the start this saudi guy has something to do with it. He fingered the two guys in the video and they let him walk I think. Yes after they came out that he wasn't a part of it not a word about him even after the meeting with the saudi ambassador by dear leader and the news he was being deported out of the blue.
so he makea the accusation that the Saudi national was connected and allowed to go...how is that Earth-shaking? That is just another unprovable Beck accusation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies