Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2013, 12:24 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,772,641 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharks With Lasers View Post
Keep it classy, but go.
I'm sure plenty of people will tell you that's an oxymoron and gays can't be Christian. They would of course be ridiculously wrong. Do you get tired of the hatred from the Christian fundamentalists?

Old 04-20-2013, 01:15 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,157,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lycos679 View Post
I swear the anti gay crowd is secretly gay and afraid to come out of the closet. You can't choose who you are attracted to. If you could choose nobody would be gay. Nobody except for masochists would want to go through the discrimination and intolerance that gays have to endure.

Last I checked, homosexuals just want to be treated equally. That's it! Get rid of the marital benefits or treat married couples equally. The states still regulate marriage, however the federal government treats married couples differently based on their sexual orientation. That is discrimination my friend!
homosexual attaction is a lying spirit that first comes into the mind.. attraction can be controlled.. everyone has a propensity to sin , and the spirit of the attraction is first is planted into the mind.. if it is acted on it is sin. One can have control of ones thoughts.. that is the real truth.

A homosexual is first a person.. a sexual act should not define a person as that is their only identity.. this is wrong.. So many homosexuals call themselves that and think that is their whole life and identity. It is not! I don't look at hetrosexuals as just a hetrosexual.. Many people who fall into this sin take on the identity and there are so much more .. one must look at a person as a human being not what they do with sex. Such a wrongness there I can't imagine them doing this and feeling comfortable with it.

Old 04-20-2013, 01:17 PM

3,130 posts, read 3,073,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lycos679 View Post
Do women turn you on or men?

Ever seen a duck billed platypus?

Why are women against gay marriage?
Men turn me on a lot more easily and quickly than women do. But women turn me on a little bit.

No.

I don't think they are in general. Maybe some specific ones? Probably because that's what's they've been led to believe.

Old 04-20-2013, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
I'm sure plenty of people will tell you that's an oxymoron and gays can't be Christian. They would of course be ridiculously wrong. Do you get tired of the hatred from the Christian fundamentalists?
No hatred.. the sin is wrong , the person who commits sin is made to be in the image of God.

Old 04-20-2013, 01:19 PM

3,130 posts, read 3,073,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Yeah, they hatred from Christian fundamentalists bothers me. On the other hand, the hatred from some gays towards Christians bothers me too.

Old 04-20-2013, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharks With Lasers View Post
Men turn me on a lot more easily and quickly than women do. But women turn me on a little bit.

No.

I don't think they are in general. Maybe some specific ones? Probably because that's what's they've been led to believe.
The turn on is the lust spirit working in the mind. You are being led around by the wrong spirit.

Old 04-20-2013, 02:10 PM

6,822 posts, read 6,634,329 times
If you claim the name of Christ, than why are you rebelling against Him?

Don't answer. Just think about it. I think you know exactly what you are doing, but God is not Mocked.

That what a man sows he's also going to reap. You are not fooling God.

Old 04-20-2013, 02:35 PM

26,694 posts, read 14,563,173 times
According the bible, all gays should be stoned to death.

Not sure how can one claims to be both gay and Christian.

Old 04-20-2013, 02:57 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,772,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post

Gays are not mentioned in the Bible. The Bible also says anyone who works on Saturday must be executed. Not sure how one can be a Saturday worker and a Christian.

Old 04-20-2013, 03:08 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,323,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post

According to the bible, EVERYBODY must get stoned! From touching Mount Sinai to cursing to blaspheming to not being a virgin to getting raped and not screaming loud enough to being a disobedient child to working on the sabbath to not respecting your parents to consorting with witches....the whole damn populace has to get stoned. And not in a good way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies