Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-16-2013, 06:22 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,297,048 times

Advertisements

Within hours the bombs going off, Alex Jones, knowing as little about the details as we all did, was already claiming it was a False Flag attack:

Alex Jones raises

Par of the course, you say? What bothers me about this is that he makes money from this cr@p. He profits from these tragedies buy selling dvds and book about these subjects. And stupid people buy them. Its morally disgusting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2013, 06:29 PM

287 posts, read 185,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWhopper View Post
Within hours the bombs going off, Alex Jones, knowing as little about the details as we all did, was already claiming it was a False Flag attack:

Alex Jones raises

Par of the course, you say? What bothers me about this is that he makes money from this cr@p. He profits from these tragedies buy selling dvds and book about these subjects. And stupid people buy them. Its morally disgusting.
What good investigations he does (Bohemian Grove, for instance) get overshadowed by his stupid claims like this. He's the shock-jock of Conspiracy Theorists.

Old 04-16-2013, 06:29 PM

2,301 posts, read 2,034,297 times
Quote:

Alex Jones raises

People make money on tragedies. It's been going on since forever. How many 9/11 conspiracy books are there? But this "false flag" thing is something that has to be ignored even though some people are going to go along with him. You can spot them; they will be wearing the foil helmets.

And to think people ignore my posts because of the goofy content.

Old 04-16-2013, 06:32 PM

1,209 posts, read 1,036,762 times
Quote:

Alex Jones raises

It wouldn't hurt my feelings at all if somebody took that POS out.

Old 04-16-2013, 06:41 PM

After his over the top Y2K hoax, I just don't understand how he has any credibility with his audience.

Old 04-16-2013, 06:42 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,792,731 times
Let's spread the credit for poor judgement.

Steny Hoyer has already politicized the bombing for his own attack on the sequester.

Actor and stand-up comic Jay Mohr used the tragic bombing of the Boston Marathon to attack gun rights.

Read more: Actor Jay Mohr Politicizes Boston Bombing: '2nd Amendment Must Go' | NewsBusters

Barney Frank
Barney Frank Politicizes Boston Bombing: ‘No Tax Cut Would Have Helped Us Deal with This’ | Video | TheBlaze.com

These dirt bags are in it for their own fame. They have no remorse when it comes to furthering themselves, and their agenda. Anyone who politicizes this trajedy, Right or Left, should be shown the way off this island.

Old 04-16-2013, 07:00 PM

78,433 posts, read 60,628,324 times
Quote:

Alex Jones raises

This is the same guy calling the DC earthquake a nuclear test.

And his worshippers call other people sheep.

His sponsors pay him well for preying upon the fears of the stupid, weak and gullible.

Some grown children frighten easily but view themselves as informed defenders of liberty.

Old 04-16-2013, 07:09 PM

78,433 posts, read 60,628,324 times
Oh, and furthermore there are conspiracy sites that claim that Jones and his jewish wife (their description, I think they are as vile as jones) are really in bed with the govt. and are part of a disinformation campaign to throw up enough garbage that no one believes the real actions and to otherwise mislead the people.

So, pretty much any of his defenders that come around are just part of a govt. conspiracy to hide the real conspiracies.

Put that in your crack pipes and smoke it.

Old 04-16-2013, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Oh, and furthermore there are conspiracy sites that claim that Jones and his jewish wife (their description, I think they are as vile as jones) are really in bed with the govt. and are part of a disinformation campaign to throw up enough garbage that no one believes the real actions and to otherwise mislead the people.

So, pretty much any of his defenders that come around are just part of a govt. conspiracy to hide the real conspiracies.

Put that in your crack pipes and smoke it.
So the Denver Airport is NOT an underground prison for US citizens?????!!!!!!

Old 04-16-2013, 07:22 PM

45,232 posts, read 26,457,645 times
He'll do far less damage than the politicians in dc who are frothing at the mouth to capitalize on this incident
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies