Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-20-2013, 11:47 PM

6,414 posts, read 10,490,590 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam_Green_50 View Post
You would also know Lesbians don't have enough BALLS to do a job like that.

Not that any STRAIGHT boys would listen to them anyway.

Great...we have poison oak while she is on the rag.....

You do not know the lesbians that I know. The couple across from me go camping way into the back woods, sometimes 30 miles back, packing their tents and supplies. Sherilyn would whip any kid into shape and her partner is tougher, they are both attactive women too. Another couple I know work at a womens prison and I thought one was a guy at first, they go fishing and hunting when they are not working. They are as tough, and capable as any person, male or female. I also know men both straight and gay that would have a knipshidt if they broke a nail or got dirty. Sexual orientation has nothing to do with capabilities.

Old 04-20-2013, 11:47 PM

709 posts, read 598,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeyLimePie2015 View Post
Your example is just that, your example. The problem is, it's not the norm. Most teachers in the U.S. are not entrusted to take teenagers out anywhere overnight. The reason being is, there's just too much liability so the majority of schools would never want anything to do with such arrangements and obviously, the majority of parents wouldn't feel comfortable with this either.

If what you are saying is true, regarding tons of parents going along on camping trips with their children, why on earth does BSA have over a thousand molestation charges on record?

Also, I didn't say that all homosexual men will molest teenage boys that they are attracted to, just as all heterosexual men won't molest teenage girls that they are attracted to, but without the proper supervision there is always a risk. Why don't you understand this basic point?

The fact that I pointed out some homosexual men are very much attracted to teenage boys who they find appealing does not make me homophobic, it's reality. Just as attractive teenage girls learn how to get out of situations with men that they are not interested in, attractive teenage boys (who are camping with their homosexual lead) will have to learn how to do the same, just in case they are hit on.
This post is spot on. It says a lot of what I was trying to say earlier.

No way in hell they would get me to do that job....no way! No amount of money or gifts.

Old 04-20-2013, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Lets get this staight... men who are hetrosexuals are attracted to young boys.. no, that makes them a homosexual or versatile..have sex with any one regardless of gender.
Their primary sexual adult orientation is most often heterosexual and they have no desire for sex with men. Do you not know the difference?

Old 04-20-2013, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDragonslayer View Post
You do not know the lesbians that I know. The couple across from me go camping way into the back woods, sometimes 30 miles back, packing their tents and supplies. Sherilyn would whip any kid into shape and her partner is tougher, they are both attactive women too. Another couple I know work at a womens prison and I thought one was a guy at first, they go fishing and hunting when they are not working. They are as tough, and capable as any person, male or female. I also know men both straight and gay that would have a knipshidt if they broke a nail or got dirty. Sexual orientation has nothing to do with capabilities.
Do you honestly think rural straight boys would listen to a lesbian or gay leader?

I don't, many were bad for our leader and gave him problems.

He reminded me of a DI.

Old 04-20-2013, 11:50 PM

1,201 posts, read 1,924,547 times
OMG. I'm from the middle of nowhere. The middle of nowhere is still in the middle of civilization. Where do boyscouts camp them? In Siberia? In the Amazon? They are usually in parks, either national parks or public parks of some sort.

Old 04-20-2013, 11:52 PM

24,488 posts, read 41,134,517 times
Quote:
YOU must be a non man too.. struck a nerve.
Jesus taught us not to judge. Good thing that you don't follow the teaching of our Lord & Savior. He would look down upon you in shame.

Old 04-20-2013, 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam_Green_50 View Post
Do you honestly think rural straight boys would listen to a lesbian or gay leader?

I don't, many were bad for our leader and gave him problems.

He reminded me of a DI.
You would be headed in the right direction using this as an example. This guy is a bit too pretty even....

Image Detail for - if images - Rights Managed image, photo - old man smoking pipe

Old 04-20-2013, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by soanchorless View Post
OMG. I'm from the middle of nowhere. The middle of nowhere is still in the middle of civilization. Where do boyscouts camp them? In Siberia? In the Amazon? They are usually in parks, either national parks or public parks of some sort.
We didn't camp in parks. Camped in ranches and farms a lot though.

Old 04-20-2013, 11:57 PM

147 posts, read 113,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJBest View Post
Jesus taught us not to judge. Good thing that you don't follow the teaching of our Lord & Savior. He would look down upon you in shame.
Very true, Jesus taught people not to judge, but did he not tell those that he didn't agree with not to partake in certain actions?

If we are going to talk about what Jesus said, let's talk about it, and not shorten the message to fit whatever agenda we may have.

Old 04-20-2013, 11:57 PM

Quote:
I wouldn't thank him.. he is supporting your homosexuality.. the thing that will destroy you.
It is your religion that destroys and will destroy you. I support my own homosexuality. Heck. I rode a 545 mile bike ride over 7 days last June from San Francisco to L A for the 11th annual AIDS LifeCycle bike ride and raised $3005 for the charity to help those with AIDS or HIV. Half of the 2005 bicyclists were heterosexuals and we all raised $12,600,000 for research and medical supplies. I saw many good people on that ride gay and straight all helping out for a good cause and get this, on day six we all attended a candle light vigil on the beach to remember all of those that have died, gay or straight, young or old, I heard many people pray for their loved ones and say amen. There are many gay people that are religious, I am just not one of them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies