Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-22-2013, 02:45 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by butkus51 View Post
Yeah. The Muslim captured OBL using GW's 'failed policies'.
Yeah. Remember when Bush told us that 'he really just doesn't spend that much time on him'.

I agree with that one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-22-2013, 02:56 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,601,522 times
I was waiting for a thread like this from a repug.

Old 04-22-2013, 03:02 PM

9,326 posts, read 22,021,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar51 View Post
You had me with you up to the last sentence, when you chose to make it political yourself.
Frankly I don't know you and so it does not matter what you think. You're entittle to think however way you want. Its a free country.
However, it appears you missed my point, which was, anyone who tries to divide may as well be declaring jihad on their own country. Creating threads pointing at one group.. is divisive. I did not put anything in there that was political. This is one of those "those lefty" threads so its an appropriate comment. If this were a "righty thread" I would have put the appropriate word 'righty'

I am neither a Rep or a Dem, truth be told.

Last edited by minibrings; 04-22-2013 at 03:14 PM..

Old 04-22-2013, 03:18 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,015,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by minibrings View Post
Frankly I don't know you and so it does not matter what you think.
However, it appears you missed my point, which was, anyone who tries to divide may as well be declaring jihad on their own country. Creating threads pointing at one group.. is divisive. I did not put anything in there that was political. This is one of those "those lefty" threads so its an appropriate comment. If this were a "righty thread" I would have put the appropriate word.

I am neither a Rep or a Dem, truth be told.

It isn't what I think, it's what you did. It's right there in black and white; an eloquent statement on the advantages and correctness of Americans transcending political ideologies and working together to recover and be strong after a terrorist attack...or natural disaster, for that matter. Then you quite clearly attacked posters/OPs from the left...the exact thing that you were supposed to be speaking against. Believing that this is a "lefty thread" is incorrect, btw. Politics aside, your post was self-contradictory.

Old 04-22-2013, 03:31 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,447,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkhunter View Post
How long before we realize that the idiots on the left would give a pass to terrorists because they are Muslim? They will give a pass to Muslims not White supremacists, not that they deserve one either, but it shows how hypocritical they are.

I have a lot of friends, and acquaintainces who are clients that have also become close friends.

I have friends and family that are differeing in politicial ideals and opinions being from different party affiliations.

That being said, i personally know not one person, who gives any damn person or groups a free pass from killing innocent americans, and wanting to destroty us to bits, not one soul.

Sure for the most past and we know who they are, always will be some who are more then hypocritical, but for the most part, most americans want a free Country, and give no one a free pass for the kind of act that took place in Boston.

The usual idiots, will be just that!

Old 04-22-2013, 04:13 PM

977 posts, read 763,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Yeah. Remember when Bush told us that 'he really just doesn't spend that much time on him'.

I agree with that one.
He was right. OBL was the figurehead. His apparatus was the problem. Killing Hitler meant what after a few years? You take down the machine. Bush went after that. Obama lucked into OBL thanks to GW. Do you really think that Obama would have gone after OBL? Stop yourself.

Old 04-22-2013, 04:14 PM

977 posts, read 763,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
I was waiting for a thread like this from a repug.
As the *******s stink up the thread.

Old 04-22-2013, 04:15 PM

9,326 posts, read 22,021,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar51 View Post
It isn't what I think, it's what you did. It's right there in black and white; an eloquent statement on the advantages and correctness of Americans transcending political ideologies and working together to recover and be strong after a terrorist attack...or natural disaster, for that matter. Then you quite clearly attacked posters/OPs from the left...the exact thing that you were supposed to be speaking against. Believing that this is a "lefty thread" is incorrect, btw. Politics aside, your post was self-contradictory.
Look at the intent of thread... One Muslim attack under Obama.. ahem
And look at the history of the person starting the thread

Again its your opinion I politicized it.. and the source (me) is saying, nope I did not intend it that way.
So this is your intepretation. That is all.

Old 04-22-2013, 04:36 PM

3,598 posts, read 4,949,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
Bin Laden aside........we had no more attacks on our soil during Bush's term. Period!

We've had three sucessful attacks that I know of and the media has down-played or just snuffed them out to protect Obama.

The Muslim who shot and killed a soldier at a recruiting booth.

The Ft Hood Muslim who actually shouted "Alluah Akbar!!!" and killed a bunch of folk!!

And now this Boston Bombing!!
CitizenKane, you apparently don't read boards before you post your nonsense. May I direct you to post #50 in this very thread to show you the error of your ways?

The following are all acts of violence and terror against Americans on American soil under President Bush:

"Date Country City/State Killed Injured Description
9/11/2001 USA New York, NY 2752 251 Islamic hijackers steer two planes packed with fuel and passengers into the World Trade Center, killing hundreds on impact and eventually killing thousands when the towers collapsed. At least 200 are seriously injured.
9/11/2001 USA Washington, DC 184 53 Nearly 200 people are killed when Islamic hijackers steer a plane full of people into the Pentagon.
9/11/2001 USA Shanksville, PA 40 0 Forty passengers are killed after Islamic radicals hijack the plane in an attempt to steer it into the U.S. Capitol building.
3/19/2002 USA Tuscon, AZ 1 0 A 60-year-old man is gunned down by Muslim snipers on a golf course.
5/27/2002 USA Denton, TX 1 0 Muslim snipers kill a man as he works in his yard.
7/4/2002 USA Los Angeles, CA 2 0 Muslim man pulls out a gun at the counter of an Israeli airline and kills two people.
9/5/2002 USA Clinton, MD 1 0 A 55-year-old pizzaria owner is shot six times in the back by Muslims at close range.
9/21/2002 USA Montgomery, AL 1 1 Muslim snipers shoot two women, killing one.
9/23/2002 USA Baton Rouge, LA 1 0 A Korean mother is shot in the back by Muslim snipers.
10/2/2002 USA Wheaton, MD 1 0 Muslim snipers gun down a program analyst in a store parking lot.
10/3/2002 USA Montgomery County, MD 5 0 Muslim snipers kill three men and two women in separate attacks over a 15-hour period.
10/9/2002 USA Manassas, VA 1 1 A man is killed by Muslim snipers while pumping gas two days after a 13-year-old is wounded by the same team.
10/11/2002 USA Fredericksburg, VA 1 0 Another man is killed by Muslim snipers while pumping gas.
10/14/2002 USA Arlington, VA 1 0 A woman is killed by Muslim snipers in a Home Depot parking lot.
10/22/2002 USA Aspen Hill, MD 1 0 A bus driver is killed by Muslim snipers.
8/6/2003 USA Houston, TX 1 0 After undergoing a 'religious revival', a Saudi college student slashes the throat of a Jewish student with a 4" butterfly knife, nearly decapitating the young man.
12/2/2003 USA Chicago, IL 1 0 A Muslim doctor deliberately allows a Jewish patient to die from an easily treatable condition.
4/13/2004 USA Raleigh, NC 1 4 An angry Muslim runs down five strangers with a car.
4/15/2004 USA Scottsville, NY 1 2 In an honor killing, a Muslim father kills his wife and attacks his two daughters with a knife and hammer because he feared that they had been sexually molested.
6/16/2006 USA Baltimore, MD 1 0 A 62-year-old Jewish moviegoer is shot to death by a Muslim gunman in an unprovoked terror attack.
6/25/2006 USA Denver, CO 1 5 Saying that it was 'Allah's choice', a Muslim shoots four of his co-workers and a police officer.
7/28/2006 USA Seattle, WA 1 5 An 'angry' Muslim-American uses a young girl as hostage to enter a local Jewish center, where he shoots six women, one of whom dies.
2/13/2007 USA Salt Lake City, UT 5 4 A Muslim immigrant goes on a shooting rampage at a mall, targeting people buying Valentine's Day cards at a gift shop and killing five.
1/1/2008 USA Irving, TX 2 0 A Muslim immigrant shoots his two daughters to death on concerns about their 'Western' lifestyle.
7/6/2008 USA Jonesboro, GA 1 0 A devout Muslim strangles his 25-year-old daughter in an honor killing."

Old 04-22-2013, 04:48 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,009,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by logline View Post
CitizenKane, you apparently don't read boards before you post your nonsense. May I direct you to post #50 in this very thread to show you the error of your ways?

The following are all acts of violence and terror against Americans on American soil under President Bush:

"Date Country City/State Killed Injured Description
9/11/2001 USA New York, NY 2752 251 Islamic hijackers steer two planes packed with fuel and passengers into the World Trade Center, killing hundreds on impact and eventually killing thousands when the towers collapsed. At least 200 are seriously injured.
9/11/2001 USA Washington, DC 184 53 Nearly 200 people are killed when Islamic hijackers steer a plane full of people into the Pentagon.
9/11/2001 USA Shanksville, PA 40 0 Forty passengers are killed after Islamic radicals hijack the plane in an attempt to steer it into the U.S. Capitol building.
3/19/2002 USA Tuscon, AZ 1 0 A 60-year-old man is gunned down by Muslim snipers on a golf course.
5/27/2002 USA Denton, TX 1 0 Muslim snipers kill a man as he works in his yard.
7/4/2002 USA Los Angeles, CA 2 0 Muslim man pulls out a gun at the counter of an Israeli airline and kills two people.
9/5/2002 USA Clinton, MD 1 0 A 55-year-old pizzaria owner is shot six times in the back by Muslims at close range.
9/21/2002 USA Montgomery, AL 1 1 Muslim snipers shoot two women, killing one.
9/23/2002 USA Baton Rouge, LA 1 0 A Korean mother is shot in the back by Muslim snipers.
10/2/2002 USA Wheaton, MD 1 0 Muslim snipers gun down a program analyst in a store parking lot.
10/3/2002 USA Montgomery County, MD 5 0 Muslim snipers kill three men and two women in separate attacks over a 15-hour period.
10/9/2002 USA Manassas, VA 1 1 A man is killed by Muslim snipers while pumping gas two days after a 13-year-old is wounded by the same team.
10/11/2002 USA Fredericksburg, VA 1 0 Another man is killed by Muslim snipers while pumping gas.
10/14/2002 USA Arlington, VA 1 0 A woman is killed by Muslim snipers in a Home Depot parking lot.
10/22/2002 USA Aspen Hill, MD 1 0 A bus driver is killed by Muslim snipers.
8/6/2003 USA Houston, TX 1 0 After undergoing a 'religious revival', a Saudi college student slashes the throat of a Jewish student with a 4" butterfly knife, nearly decapitating the young man.
12/2/2003 USA Chicago, IL 1 0 A Muslim doctor deliberately allows a Jewish patient to die from an easily treatable condition.
4/13/2004 USA Raleigh, NC 1 4 An angry Muslim runs down five strangers with a car.
4/15/2004 USA Scottsville, NY 1 2 In an honor killing, a Muslim father kills his wife and attacks his two daughters with a knife and hammer because he feared that they had been sexually molested.
6/16/2006 USA Baltimore, MD 1 0 A 62-year-old Jewish moviegoer is shot to death by a Muslim gunman in an unprovoked terror attack.
6/25/2006 USA Denver, CO 1 5 Saying that it was 'Allah's choice', a Muslim shoots four of his co-workers and a police officer.
7/28/2006 USA Seattle, WA 1 5 An 'angry' Muslim-American uses a young girl as hostage to enter a local Jewish center, where he shoots six women, one of whom dies.
2/13/2007 USA Salt Lake City, UT 5 4 A Muslim immigrant goes on a shooting rampage at a mall, targeting people buying Valentine's Day cards at a gift shop and killing five.
1/1/2008 USA Irving, TX 2 0 A Muslim immigrant shoots his two daughters to death on concerns about their 'Western' lifestyle.
7/6/2008 USA Jonesboro, GA 1 0 A devout Muslim strangles his 25-year-old daughter in an honor killing."
According to that list all muslim's are terrorists? Is that what your saying. How is a devout msulim strangling his daughter or family or shooting some guy on a golf course a terrorist attack on the US? Liberals appear to only want muslims to be terrorists when they are trying to pin it on Bush. LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies