Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2013, 08:47 AM

684 posts, read 1,121,986 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
I'll say one thing you're the type of Muslim I like. I respect honesty.
Edward, you are confusing a wish to have our natural territories returned to us with aggression. I am born and raised in the West, I dont think the west should be Muslim land. I am deeply integrated - I live and act just like you. Grad school educated, professional worker, high tax payer.

However, the British ending our rule of India is an act of theft. They stole our lands as we became decadent. If a man forces you from your house, you remain justified in seeking it back. No?

North Africa, ME, South and Central Asia and parts of SE Asia (Indonesia, Malaysia et al) are the natural, allocated lands of Islam. No one seeks conquest outside of that which is our natural right.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2013, 08:48 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,464,288 times
Quote:
Meanwhile I wonder how are limp wrist liberal friends will explain this away?

Boston bombers: FBI hunting 12-strong terrorist
That is interesting. Sleeper cell.
I figured those 2 were just too young and inexperienced to concoct that by themselves.

Old 04-21-2013, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Oh you guys want Europe especially Spain still smarting over being kicked out by a woman. Nobody cares about Latin America much.
I have never met anyone who seeks Spain as naturally our land. That was a quirk of History. My ex was Spanish, I was spreading love between cultures. Dont paint us as aggressors when we are not seeking anything but our birth right.

Old 04-21-2013, 08:49 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,301,605 times
Well said, Edward!

Old 04-21-2013, 08:53 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,413,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mintgum84 View Post
I have never met anyone who seeks Spain as naturally our land. That was a quirk of History. My ex was Spanish, I was spreading love between cultures. Dont paint us as aggressors when we are not seeking anything but our birth right.
Um ok. Maybe you should get out more. Also considering Muslims ruled in Spain longer then they did in much of India by even your standards Spain is rightfully Islamic.

Egyptian Muslim Protesters Demand End to Spanish Occupation of Spain | FrontPage Magazine

Quote:
Demonstrator: We are trying to remind people of the history of Andalusia. It was toppled over 500 years ago by the Spaniards, who are occupying it to this day. We want to remind people that no matter how long the Spanish occupation of Andalusia continues, the day will come, Allah willing, when we liberate it and Islam will return.

Old 04-21-2013, 08:57 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,413,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
I figured those 2 were just too young and inexperienced to concoct that by themselves.
Kind of makes sense. When the story first broke and the bomb material was identified many "experts" said it resembled IEDs but because the media was still working on the right wing extremist meme it was downplayed and "you can learn how to make these bombs via the internet" took hold. After all what would a right wing extremist know about IED but he can use Google!

Old 04-21-2013, 08:58 AM

Such a small band doesnt count. Now if Spain wishes to peacefully return to rule under divine law. That is fine. But no one draws the borders of Islams lands inclusive of Spain.

Ed, ask yourself why no Muslim attacks East Asia, Latin America, East Europe et al? It is perhaps as those folk dont jerk people around. No?

Old 04-21-2013, 08:59 AM

14,480 posts, read 11,277,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
Might. Maybe. A wee little bit. Secondary.

The liberal media chimes in.

Islam might have had secondary role in Boston Marathon attacks - Metro - The Boston Globe
The Globe is for sale and its no surprise.

Old 04-21-2013, 09:02 AM

16,911 posts, read 10,588,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
At first they said the bombs were unsophisticated, now they are saying the bombs were too sophisticated for the men to have built by themselves. From what I understand of the bombs there were just explosive material wrapped up in a bunch of shrapnel, much like an IED. I didn't think an IED was a sophisticated type of bomb, hence an "improvised" explosive.

Old 04-21-2013, 09:02 AM

1,000 posts, read 1,126,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Some people use religion as an outlet for their hatred, some use racism, others use politics.
You're angry so you have to invent a reason to have an enemy to blame. Whether its a different religion, ethnicity, race, political party, or socioeconomic group.
You see it here on these boards.
But the older brother was certainly very religious and very screwed up. That the Boston Globe might suggest otherwise should come back to haunt them, people are angry over this and they'll see right through stupidity like that.
^^^^^^this
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies