Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2013, 08:43 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,550,135 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
How about showing actually hard proof that he supported Obama, not some tweet.
How about some hard proof in support of your assertions?

3,807 posts, read 4,273,190 times
I am no Obummer supporter. Not at all. However, so what? Obama can't be held responsible for every nut in this world. These two idiots would have done what they did, no matter who was the president. There is plenty to hold Obummer responsible for. This isn't one of them.

25,826 posts, read 20,690,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
You can see several pro-Obama tweets on Nov. 6th from the youngest bomber - if anyone was interested. Not that it makes a difference. Republicans have done bad things too.

What I don't get is that how are people saying this kid is so nice. Look at his Twitter account...

#1 Making anti-American posts frequently.
#2 Frequently referring to women as B---hes and H--s.
#3 Frequently talking about Weed and getting high off of other things like Claritan (not even sure how you would do that). His friends are at least doing crack and meth.
#4 Uses the N word in a way that he thinks is not derogatory.
#5 Cusses a lot.
#6 Makes comments about women only being good for sex.
#7 Cop and authority figures are worthless - deserve to get it.

He makes all of these comments available to anyone who wants to see them and yet people who know him talk like he is an angel?

Yes people can post things online even under their real name to those that know them...and act differently in real life...but to do all of the above seems like he can't be this perfect guy.
And this is different from some large percentage of American teens how?
Not defending it, but, this is their vernacular.

You cannot derive anything from this nonsense.

Old 04-21-2013, 08:45 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,341,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
First YOU prove he actually voted for Obama as you allege.

What evidence do you have how anyone actually voted?

Where is your credibility?

Why should anyone have to prove something is false until you prove your allegation is true?
He was an Obama supporter but then he voted for Romney. That must be the case.

Old 04-21-2013, 08:48 AM

13,406 posts, read 9,940,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
He was also 19. And a supposed Muslim extremist.

I'd say he was just mightily confused.

Old 04-21-2013, 08:50 AM

10,655 posts, read 18,655,899 times
Quote:
No one knows if he even voted or was registered to

Old 04-21-2013, 08:54 AM

26,457 posts, read 15,049,695 times
My response in blue...

Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
What I don't get is that how are people saying this kid is so nice. Look at his Twitter account...

#1 Making anti-American posts frequently.

I 've read where people accuse Americans for being anti-American because those Americans don't share their beliefs.

True, but this kid was being blatantly anti-American under his real name to all his friends and anyone who searched his name under google or twitter could find it - and then his friends acted like it was a shocker.

#2 Frequently referring to women as B---hes and H--s.

I can think of one party that wants to control women's vaginas and their reproductive organs.

I wanted to keep this non-partisan...but if you must...I can think of one party that currently has a president that has been accused of ignoring advice from women including by a female adviser - so much for hope and change. And their previous president had been accused of rape back in 1969 and since then has had over a dozen women come forward with other complaints from rape to harassment. Seems like this Democrat fits right in with his thought of women.

#3 Frequently talking about Weed and getting high off of other things like Claritan (not even sure how you would do that). His friends are at least doing crack and meth.

He talks about it the same way alot of kids talk about it on line. There are also those that are involved in drugs and don't "talk" about it publicly. You make it sound as if doing crack and meth is better than weed and "other things like Claritan". LOL

No I don't. Crack and meth is awful. This kids friends on TV said that he does pot. I was just pointing out that he might not do crack and meth, but his friends apparently do. He certainly gets high off other things.

#4 Uses the N word in a way that he thinks is not derogatory.

Unlike people who use it in a derogatory way. It's unfortunate but young people today, regardless of race, using the "N" word has become "cool".

This is not a trait of a nice kid.

#5 Cusses a lot.

Go out in public and listen to kids. The majority of them cuss.

Yes, and this kid is cussing up a storm in crude and vile ways and yet is so nice and soft spoken and sweet according to his buddies.

#6 Makes comments about women only being good for sex.

There are plenty of people on and off CD who seem to share that opinion.

Are you arguing that this is a nice kid opinion?

#7 Cop and authority figures are worthless - deserve to get it.

Have you been reading some of the comments about how inept the LE was and who is making them?

Are you arguing that good kids talk positively about violence to cops? Are you just defending this kid because he is an Obama supporter?

He makes all of these comments available to anyone who wants to see them and yet people who know him talk like he is an angel?

You need to put aside a few days and go through FB and Twitter and you will see there are plenty of people - adults - making similar comments.

And I would not argue that anyone who is anti-woman, anti-America, anti-authority, pro-drugs, pro-using the N word, etc was just a nice kid that keeps his opinions to his self. You seem to be missing the point. People who do this tend to not be nice kids.

Yes people can post things online even under their real name to those that know them...and act differently in real life...but to do all of the above seems like he can't be this perfect guy.

Pretty much like all the thousands upon thousands who say crap in their posts.

I am in no way defending the boy, but good people have been known to do bad things. They live a double life. To everyone on the outside they are one person, on the inside they are another. Some act on their inner self.
And this kid's inner self is a bigoted, violent, punk that he makes public to all.

That is my point...how can all of his friends say that he is so nice and it is such a shock to them when he was posting online under his real name for all his friends to see such hateful, ignorant, and accepting of violence comments on a regular basis going back months and months from what I looked and possibly further back. Is this the new normal for "such a nice kid - we are shocked he did something bad?"

Last edited by michiganmoon; 04-21-2013 at 09:04 AM..

Old 04-21-2013, 09:04 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,323,715 times
Quote:
You're in good company there Obama voters! Thanks for everything!

Confirmed: Boston Marathon Bomber Voted for Obama in 2012 Election 1-800-Politics.com
Lol! You folks on the left were a little too blatantly and disgracefully hopeful the bombing in Boston was perpetrated by right wingers. So now you're getting tweaked...deal with it.

Old 04-21-2013, 09:15 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,069,526 times
Quote:
You're in good company there Obama voters! Thanks for everything!

Confirmed: Boston Marathon Bomber Voted for Obama in 2012 Election 1-800-Politics.com
And yet, the link actually confirms... exactly nothing.

Old 04-21-2013, 09:15 AM

7,322 posts, read 6,918,341 times
Libs like lies and supposition because it wastes so much time disproving every one else is too tired of it to care.
Obama knows the lies pay off ,no one's done any thing about them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies