Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2013, 11:25 PM

30,251 posts, read 23,719,256 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaimuki View Post
Me a Liberal, bwahahahaha!!! You did take a cheap shot at Liberals in post #3. This is not about me, it's about your obsession with bashing Liberals. Are you having trouble comprehending things?
It does appear as if you are having trouble following a conversation that you started.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2013, 11:38 PM

5,638 posts, read 6,513,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
It does appear as if you are having trouble following a conversation that you started.

Chief spends his time in this forum bashing liberals and others who have differing opinions. He's no different than Tempest bashing conservatives and tea party supporters. Look at post #3 by chief. How am I having trouble?

Old 04-22-2013, 12:55 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,621,734 times
My, I guess this crazy topic can't be discussed in a rational and sane manner.

Old 04-22-2013, 01:10 AM

7,498 posts, read 5,745,535 times
Americans ‘snapping’ by the millions

I seemed to have found a piece that expresses why we have had such an increase in mental health and suicides. The dates and numbers seem to match the OP's article. Pay close attention to the suicide rates. He has to own the damage he's done.

Between dividing this country by racial, economic and social status along with utter incompetence in dealing with the challenges facing him he's done a great job destroying the fabric of this nation.

I'm just waiting for liberals to get pissed. Sooner or later they have to drop the pride and admit they have been had. It will take years to repair the damage he's done to us if it ever can be repaired.

Old 04-22-2013, 01:39 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,436,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
Americans ‘snapping’ by the millions

I seemed to have found a piece that expresses why we have had such an increase in mental health and suicides. The dates and numbers seem to match the OP's article. Pay close attention to the suicide rates. He has to own the damage he's done.

Between dividing this country by racial, economic and social status along with utter incompetence in dealing with the challenges facing him he's done a great job destroying the fabric of this nation.

I'm just waiting for liberals to get pissed. Sooner or later they have to drop the pride and admit they have been had. It will take years to repair the damage he's done to us if it ever can be repaired.
I like your post. As far as these people admiting they have been had or wrong, Good Luck? won't happen, they are exactly as well you know?

Old 04-22-2013, 03:13 AM

3,598 posts, read 4,946,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
So Nevada is shipping liberals all over the country??
You probably thought you were pretty clever writing that, huh? Do you always try to insert your politics into everything that is non-political? How do you not get tired of yourself saying the same things over and over?

You must be fun at coin-flips or car accidents. They give you a chance to call someone a liberal.

Get over yourself, no one cares what you think anymore. You've already rendered your own opinions as irrelevant to every discussion.

Old 04-22-2013, 09:16 AM

9,855 posts, read 11,924,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post

I just don't think it is as clear cut as all that. Sorry, but "dividing this country along racial lines" is what people like YOU did. Obama himself didn't do anything... except get elected to POTUS. Everything that flowed from that is because of how people like yourself chose to process reality. Obama steadfastly stayed away from the race issue until the hue and cry over it reached a low roar. Interesting that you think Obama should personally shoulder the blame for the despair that is gripping America. That's really like blaming the CEO of Chrysler for the car accident you have after you get in the car drunk and try to drive home from a party. Only an American would do such a thing, and it directly explains America's poor showing in a wide variety of metrics evaluating international differences in prosperity, global competitiveness, longevity, happiness, political climate, etc.

H

Old 04-22-2013, 12:22 PM

29,407 posts, read 21,996,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by logline View Post
You probably thought you were pretty clever writing that, huh? Do you always try to insert your politics into everything that is non-political? How do you not get tired of yourself saying the same things over and over?

You must be fun at coin-flips or car accidents. They give you a chance to call someone a liberal.

Get over yourself, no one cares what you think anymore. You've already rendered your own opinions as irrelevant to every discussion.
If you don't care why are you posting to me? Or are you just being a typical liberal saying one thing and doing another?

Old 04-22-2013, 03:41 PM

3,598 posts, read 4,946,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
If you don't care why are you posting to me? Or are you just being a typical liberal saying one thing and doing another?
There you go again! You just proved my point. LOL!

Your inane, non-sequitur, partisan comments in non-political threads is cluttering the board. You drag down the discussion for everybody... even people on your own side. How do you not see this?

Old 04-22-2013, 03:48 PM

2,463 posts, read 2,787,006 times
They should send them to all the red states.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies