Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-22-2013, 10:12 AM

5,767 posts, read 5,014,202 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Californian34 View Post
anyone paying attention in this forum can see that the majority of the most unhinged, CT, and ranting posts come from those on the right. it all started with a hissy fit in 2008 and steadily got worse until they had an all out psychotic break in 2012.

Hallelujah! And it will continue without cessation until we elect another Democrat in 2016.

Old 04-22-2013, 11:27 AM

1,571 posts, read 2,000,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeraldCityWanderer View Post
Another daily dose of fear and paranoia.

If you actually look at the sources almost all of them go back to 2000. That the author thinks that everything that has happened since the year 2000 is a plot by Obama to kill Americas is way past the point of insanity. Obama really has that time machine on full throttle I guess, because as the article states...
Actually, if you look at Obama's record, most of what he's done has been wrong. Right from the very start.

What really bothers me... By Obama's record, if the bombers in Boston had issued any propaganda, in some 40 years, we'd have a President running on that platform. Bill Ayers was a bomber decades ago, with his "WEATHER UNDERGROUND". Today, we have a President that has Bill Ayers' propaganda as his agenda. By Boston standards, Bill Ayers should have been shot and killed. Instead, he was never even arrested, and is deciding what Illinois Elementary Students will learn in school.

The data is fairly accurate. Suicide rates are up at record levels. Mental disorders are up. And, a great deal of it has to do with today's society. America has evolved from the '50s. That evolving may not be completely beneficial. Technologically, we've progressed toward a goal of making mankind obsolete. Robots have replaced people in factory jobs, making jobs more scarce. That puts more stress on individuals trying to keep up social norms.

That kind of stress is associated with increases in heart disease, and cancer, along with an array of mental disorders.

And, President Obama has done absolutely NOTHING to relieve that stress. But, he has certainly added to it.

Old 04-22-2013, 11:29 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,687,395 times
An awful lot has to do with psychotropic drugs that are messing up millions of minds. Both legal and illegal drugs.

Old 04-22-2013, 11:47 AM

3,027 posts, read 2,519,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_windwalker View Post
Actually, if you look at Obama's record, most of what he's done has been wrong. Right from the very start.

What really bothers me... By Obama's record, if the bombers in Boston had issued any propaganda, in some 40 years, we'd have a President running on that platform. Bill Ayers was a bomber decades ago, with his "WEATHER UNDERGROUND". Today, we have a President that has Bill Ayers' propaganda as his agenda. By Boston standards, Bill Ayers should have been shot and killed. Instead, he was never even arrested, and is deciding what Illinois Elementary Students will learn in school.

The data is fairly accurate. Suicide rates are up at record levels. Mental disorders are up. And, a great deal of it has to do with today's society. America has evolved from the '50s. That evolving may not be completely beneficial. Technologically, we've progressed toward a goal of making mankind obsolete. Robots have replaced people in factory jobs, making jobs more scarce. That puts more stress on individuals trying to keep up social norms.

That kind of stress is associated with increases in heart disease, and cancer, along with an array of mental disorders.

And, President Obama has done absolutely NOTHING to relieve that stress. But, he has certainly added to it.
A couple things here. Maybe some of the increase in mental disorders and suicide have to do with the two bullisht wars and the people fighting in them not getting proper care. Or the lack of opportunity for the middle class and the loss of their wealth. Which brings me to my second point, robots? No. Jobs going overseas, the exploitation of labor from undocumented immigrants, and the destruction of unions are the real issues. In all honesty, the elites have both sides (Dem and Rep) working for them and the rest of us get screwed. Most Americans are just voting on social issues these days. I vote Dem because I think tax paying adult gay people should be allowed to marry and women should have a right to decide what they do with their own bodies, not because I think the Dems have some economic cure-all.

Old 04-22-2013, 11:49 AM

582 posts, read 1,118,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar51 View Post
Hallelujah! And it will continue without cessation until we elect another Democrat in 2016.
Not if Sarah Palin runs in 2016 !

Old 04-22-2013, 11:51 AM

4,837 posts, read 4,166,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californian34 View Post
anyone paying attention in this forum can see that the majority of the most unhinged, CT, and ranting posts come from those on the right. it all started with a hissy fit in 2008 and steadily got worse until they had an all out psychotic break in 2012.
You got that right! Nothing but a bunch of hand wringing henny penny's who consistently spew out immature postings while tossing insults to anyone who happens to challenge them. A huge bunch of crybabies.

Old 04-22-2013, 11:53 AM

977 posts, read 763,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northnut View Post
A huge bunch of crybabies.
Yes libs are.

Old 04-22-2013, 11:54 AM

4,837 posts, read 4,166,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by butkus51 View Post
Yes libs are.
Actually, I've seen your posts. Every single one of them is an immature retort. Try being an adult for a change. You might enjoy it!

Old 04-22-2013, 11:57 AM

14,773 posts, read 21,494,000 times
Whose to blame for this?
FBI — Crime Rates Fall in First Half of 2009

US crime rate at lowest point in decades. Why America is safer now. - CSMonitor.com

Old 04-22-2013, 12:44 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,321,575 times
That article was hysterical! Thanks for the laugh....it reduces stress.
Yes, yes, yes! Obama is responsible for all the ills in the world, and if we all just embrace God and Chuck Norris, everything will be fine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies