Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-22-2013, 06:16 PM

4,160 posts, read 5,620,914 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
Now that you've had your rant from candyland; poverty in the black community has increased 20% in the last 6 years. Twenty years prior, blacks were joining the middle class the fastest.

Now, who has been in charge over the last six years?

Chicago's growing racial gap in child poverty | Bleader

Poverty Rates for Blacks Growing Compared to whites and Asians

Black leaders regroup to address widening poverty among African American children

Information on Poverty and Income Statistics: A Summary of 2012 Current Population Survey Data <<<READ THE STATS

It isn't getting better on the saviours watch!

Oh no! Now you did it! You are giving the liberals..............stats! Don't ever do it again....logic doesn't go over well....

Old 04-22-2013, 06:23 PM

46,951 posts, read 25,990,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnvrsoul View Post
Really Obama has made it better? Please do tell because it's just as bad as it was the day he came into office....
I'm tired, so I'll just suggest you google "bikini graph", then ponder long and hard on the difference of an economy adding jobs vs. one losing jobs.

Old 04-22-2013, 06:30 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,521,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
As was stated in the novel "DUNE", Fear is the Mind Killer. Lady Jessica failed to mention fear is also addictive because of the hormones released by the adrenal response. The RW press manages to feed their addicts a new dose every day, hour or minute. NO wonder Limpjaw, Beck and West are getting rich on their scary nonsense.

No question. Fear and Ignorance are the twin hallmarks of the rightwing foundation.

On that, everything is built.

Old 04-22-2013, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by squarian View Post
Nice source there: a limb of Richard Mellon Scaife's right-wing propaganda machine run by a person of dubious foreign extraction. So, clearly unimpeachable: might as well read Stormfront.
No reader of World Nut Daily can understand a word of that. Except the part about Stormfront.

Old 04-22-2013, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
To use the words 'liberal' and 'think' in the same sentence is ludicrous.

Had Bostonians been a little more situationally aware, well...............

Oh, so the victims in Boston were to blame?

Stay KKKlassy Dale.

Old 04-22-2013, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
Did anyone read the article ?

it seems to be blaming President Obama for a rise in ADHD diagnosises. You guys cant be serious.
They eat this stuff up. The propagandists who write this crap knows their audience.

Old 04-22-2013, 07:15 PM

10,016 posts, read 12,578,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the mask View Post
The left's impact over the years has finally come to fruit.----total chaos, destruction and death!

Americans ‘snapping’ by the millions
Well , there is lunacy, idiocy, ignorance, mentally ill, just plain freakin nuts and that pretty much defines the RWNJs.

Tell me this, how come it's only in the USA where this effect of liberalism is noted? What exactly is it about the USA that is different from all of the rest of the western "Liberal" democracys?

The answer to that is as plain as the nose on my face. NOWHERE ELSE IS THERE A COUNTRY INFECTED WITH MILLIONS OF COMPLETE RWNJs.

The rest of the world has no Glen Becks, Alex Jones' and the rest of the assorted cast of idiots that have such an attraction to the goofy azzhats who will listen to and believe such divel!

Here in Canada we are hundreds of times more liberal than the USA. We sure don't have this "total chaos" you are talking about. But then again we have very few Right wing nuts and those who we do have spend their time raving at the pigeons and squirrels in the park where they have ended up because they are univerally rejected by everyone.

Old 04-22-2013, 07:19 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,566,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffis View Post
Yep. They are coming right for us!!!! Those evil liberal boogeymen, followed by the demonic entities of the ACLU, the violent Muslim extremists, homosexuals and illegal brown peoples!

Run! Hide!

Harrier-you should find a rock to hide under immediately. They are going to find you!!!
Roly polys and worms are probably too brown for Harrier....

Old 04-22-2013, 07:55 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,788,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
I'm tired, so I'll just suggest you google "bikini graph", then ponder long and hard on the difference of an economy adding jobs vs. one losing jobs.
I'm tired also, but even I can tell the difference between the real unemployment figures and the ones discounting those who have stopped looking or are underemployed. Ponder long and hard, that if they used the same data that was used in 1994 (Clinton era), unemployment would be well over 15%.

The participation rate is the lowest in 50 years. You can't argue facts. If there are less people participating, then unemployment is actually up.

Old 04-22-2013, 07:58 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,788,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnvrsoul View Post
Oh no! Now you did it! You are giving the liberals..............stats! Don't ever do it again....logic doesn't go over well....
I don't blame liberals. I blame progressives on both sides. Progressivism is a cancer permeating our political system; facts are their worst nightmare.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies