Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-22-2013, 11:00 AM

4,538 posts, read 4,809,609 times

Advertisements

If she knew what he was planning beforehand, is she liable for not reporting it? How much accountability does she bear for being stupid enough to stay with that loser, and even pop out a kid with him?

'One of the more shocking elements of the Boston bomber case to emerge on Friday was the allegation -- one that was later substantiated -- that Tamerlan Tsarnaev was married and had a young child.

TheBlaze first reported about this element of the story on Friday evening, offering up a few purported details about his 24-year-old wife, Katherine Russell, and the couple's child. Now, new claims and information are emerging about the family.

To begin, federal authorities are asking to speak with Russell, presumably to gain more insight about her husband and his purported attack. At the same time, her former peers are speaking out, claiming that the alleged terrorist transformed and brainwashed the woman.

At the age of 21, she had already had Tsarvaev's child and married him, the Daily Mail notes. The baby, named Zahara, is now three.

New Alleged Details About Boston Bomber Suspect
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-22-2013, 11:36 AM

10,581 posts, read 9,779,270 times
Tsarnaev's wife Katherine Russell, an 'All-American girl' who was brainwashed by her super-religious husband

His religion wasn't the problem.

His desire (and actions) to kill people, was the problem.

Old 04-22-2013, 11:38 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,104,274 times
Russell apparently didn't suspect that her husband was involved in the plot, as she was working 70 to 80 hours per week as a home health care aide. Tsarnaev stayed home to care for the baby, the AP reports.

I don't think the above jibes with the tenents of radical fundamentalist Islam.

...just saying.

Tsarnaev sounded like an abusive a-hole.

Old 04-22-2013, 11:47 AM

5,719 posts, read 6,445,137 times
I feel worst for the toddler who will never know her father and only grow up reading and hearing things about him.

Old 04-22-2013, 11:48 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,115,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Just another example how easily people can be brainwashed.
Only if you are stupid to begin with...

TV ads are a testimony to how easy the weak miinded can be convinced that they cannot live without somethng. I've recently seen a commercial that plays this really weird repetitive techno produced sound during the entire time the ad is on. It's obvious that they have been told by ad execs that this sends some sort of subliminal message to the brain.

Add sex to the mix as in this relationship of the bomber and his stupid young wife and she is the perfect subject for brainwashing. The grieving widow does not know how lucky she and her daughter are that this nut has been taken out before she became further implicated.

Last edited by sickofnyc; 04-22-2013 at 11:59 AM..

Old 04-22-2013, 12:07 PM

684 posts, read 1,121,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little-Acorn View Post
Tsarnaev's wife Katherine Russell, an 'All-American girl' who was brainwashed by her super-religious husband

His religion wasn't the problem.

His desire (and actions) to kill people, was the problem.
This.

Old 04-22-2013, 12:11 PM

4,538 posts, read 4,809,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
People are too easily manipulated but those people think they are too smart not to be manipulated.

Obama Zombies: How the Liberal Machine Brainwashed My Generation: Jason Mattera: Amazon.com: Books

"I am a high school senior and have been curious as to why most of my friends support Obama with very little in substance to say about him. They really don't have reasons and don't seem to know much at all about how our government works, our constitution, the founding fathers, or basic economics. Going along with everything Obama does just seems to be the easy and popular thing to do. I received this book from someone who believes it is up to my generation to know more about what is happening, and be more proactive. I was honestly quite surprised by the extent of the manipulation of people my age and those who are now in college and in their twenties. "

"Even if you LOVE Barack Obama, this is a must-read just for comic relief! Don't take my word for it--see what Michelle Malkin has to say here"

Very well written by a very bright young man with great insight into the of his Zeitgeist generation. Yes college age kiddos--you've been had by the Marxists who are indeed brainwashing you into believing you should be come subservient to the STATE
I guess you can find a way to bring Obama into ANY discussion.

Old 04-22-2013, 12:32 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,391,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Russell apparently didn't suspect that her husband was involved in the plot, as she was working 70 to 80 hours per week as a home health care aide. Tsarnaev stayed home to care for the baby, the AP reports.

I don't think the above jibes with the tenents of radical fundamentalist Islam.

...just saying.

Tsarnaev sounded like an abusive a-hole.

Wow, sounds like Tsarnaev was a real loser all-around. Make your woman cover up and then send her off to work. Pathetic.

These women who convert and give in to these misogynistic religious practices for their husbands are complete idiots as well.

Old 04-22-2013, 12:37 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,672,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
Wow, sounds like Tsarnaev was a real loser all-around. Make your woman cover up and then send her off to work. Pathetic.

These women who convert and give in to these misogynistic religious practices for their husbands are complete idiots as well.
They are idiots. Pathetic losers who will do absolutely anything to have a man. Pretty much like the women who become infatuated with prisoners and other scumballs.

Old 04-22-2013, 12:47 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,409,587 times
Stupid girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAMERCAT View Post
If she knew what he was planning beforehand, is she liable for not reporting it? How much accountability does she bear for being stupid enough to stay with that loser, and even pop out a kid with him?

'One of the more shocking elements of the Boston bomber case to emerge on Friday was the allegation -- one that was later substantiated -- that Tamerlan Tsarnaev was married and had a young child.

TheBlaze first reported about this element of the story on Friday evening, offering up a few purported details about his 24-year-old wife, Katherine Russell, and the couple's child. Now, new claims and information are emerging about the family.

To begin, federal authorities are asking to speak with Russell, presumably to gain more insight about her husband and his purported attack. At the same time, her former peers are speaking out, claiming that the alleged terrorist transformed and brainwashed the woman.

At the age of 21, she had already had Tsarvaev's child and married him, the Daily Mail notes. The baby, named Zahara, is now three.

New Alleged Details About Boston Bomber Suspect
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies