Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-24-2013, 04:31 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,188,190 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Maybe he just thinks that the 'Village' will support the child.
Obviously he does think that and the village really does in the end, but it earns him the title.

Old 04-24-2013, 04:32 PM

670 posts, read 905,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by soanchorless View Post
Cause black dudes got swag.

Interesting aside, when my estranged (and racist) dead beat father found out I had a child, the first thing he asked was if the child was black (I'm white btw). Interesting question coming from a dead beat father. I was married too, btw (to a white guy, not that it should matter).
Das right

Old 04-24-2013, 04:35 PM

9,229 posts, read 9,755,022 times
Sometimes forced abortion is good.

Old 04-24-2013, 04:42 PM

11,768 posts, read 10,260,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
Be quiet...you know people around here can't handle the truth!

Its what I've been saying all along.
80% of the time,it isn't the black woman's fault,it isn't the white woman's fault,its the BLACK man's fault that many of these moms are single.
They don't know responsibility. They like to be a big baby.

Incidently,Kathy is proving that point.
Kanye West amd Kim K are a bad example. He isn't with her 60% of the time. I read an article on it. Plus....they aren't MaRRIED.
So is the president and his father.
There might be some truth to that, but women choose to become pregnant or not. If a woman becomes preggo it is beyond the man's control whether she keeps the kid or not. It's beyond the man's control whether she gives the kid up for adoption or not.

It's a different set of circumstances if the man bails or she breaks it off with him after the baby is born, but if the man bails when she tells him she is pregnant and she keeps the kid isn't the woman choosing to be a single mother?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
If he loved them he would support them. Period. He can offer no protection and guidance if he is unable to do the most basic thing all creatures under the sun must do- survive and support oneself and brood. He's either sucking on the tax payer teat or his ex-woman's teat. Here's a tip for you, your brother, or any other guy who has no money, but says he loves his kids. Lend him $100 so he can spend $30 on a tent, $50 on a bus ticket, and $20 left over for misc money. Go to Key West, Miami, or another tourist trap with good weather. Live in your tent and pan handle, learn how to street perform (magic, juggling, whatever), collect cans, and work your way up while sending the bulk of your money to your kids so they can eat without having to rely on the tax payer. Over time stability will come if you're not lazy and work your ass off. I learned these lessons as a teenager. Grown men who are old enough to sex and have children should understand these lessons as well (with the disability caveat of course).
I can replace he with she in your entire post.

What if the guy for whatever reason cannot pay child support but is willing to take care of the kids? Then the woman can go work, pay him child support, and he can take care of the kids. Seems like a better scenario than throwing a guy in jail that can't pay what the court wants.

Last edited by lycos679; 04-24-2013 at 04:50 PM..

Old 04-24-2013, 04:43 PM

723 posts, read 2,193,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickytoffee View Post
He's not talking about the same black man for every instance. He says he thinks black men abandon the black women they have babies with. Other black men who have babies with white women , stay with them and the biracial babies they produce.
That's why I included both ridiculous scenarios. Regardless, the idea (though this is not the first time i've heard it) that black men take better care of their biracial children because they hate themselves is complete nonsense. Its the same garbage spewed by (some) vocal black women who think that BM date WW because they hate their mothers, Jesus and black women. No. A deadbeat will abandon a baby of any color , and a father of character won't.

White men, Hispanic Men, Asian men all don't need a reason to take care of their biracial children (if any). It's expected of them. Yet our opinion of black men are so low that we have to dig into the psyche of a black man who raises his biracial children because the inference is that something is wrong with the individual . Sickening.

Old 04-24-2013, 04:46 PM

670 posts, read 905,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Some marginalized black men assume that they are mating up if they get it on with a white girl. Kind of like genetic social climbing. They think that black girls are low class and that a white girl is higher class...Because most of these black males are not exposed to real middle class white society they go after white girls that are white trash...not knowing they are NOT the cream of the crop. That's my theory anyway. When I see a black man with a white girl and a child - most of the time the white girl is not one that white guys want.
They damn well know what the lower class white girls are and it's not about cream of the crop or social climbing, it's because they are loose and fast. As for white guys not wanting them, did it occur to you that maybe the thought of going with a girl whose been with a black man makes them feel inadequate?

Jus sayin'

Old 04-24-2013, 04:56 PM

3,027 posts, read 2,519,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
Well, what I was really trying to say is that. When I observe people around me, I notice that most of the men who are actively seeking women, are usually not the kind of men a woman would want. You know, the kind that wants a long-term relationship, intelligent, moral, and generally the kind of person who will actually raise a child, or at least have a decent job to financially support a child.

On the other hand, I see a lot of young women dating real losers. Not even attractive guys, or guys with money, just losers. But it just so happens that those guys are far more outgoing, and thus they pursue the women more, and the women get tempted by these kinds of men. These men are more likely to do things like, go to bars/clubs. And to go to parties, or have parties themselves. Where getting a woman drunk obviously makes it much easier to get with her.

What I'm saying is that. If you were going to create an ideal society. You would want it to be one in which all children were raised by not only both their parents, but also you would want children to be birthed to "good parents". So the question is, what kinds of policies would best move us in that direction?

Well, lets pretend that hypothetically no guy and girl could "get together", unless both of their parents approved of the relationship. In my opinion, the number of children raised by single mothers would drop to nearly zero. And instead of men trying to be "bad boys", and trying to coax women to parties to get them drunk to sleep with them. Men would actually want to be seen as a "good guy", because only good guys would get the girls.

My point is that, I know a lot of young men, basically with the range of like junior high all the way up to their twenties. Who do things like play video games, or card games, or something other activity where girls are rarely present. Who are good guys, with jobs, intelligence, genuinely nice guys, who are always single, because they don't ever put any effort to find a girlfriend. While most of the people of the same age range, who are basically a bunch of selfish pricks, seem to always have a girlfriend, cheat on their girlfriend, and by the time they are in their twenties, have several kids by multiple "baby mommas", and who seem to have no concept of how that is not a good thing.

I know one black guy, with nine kids from five different women, all of them by white girls. Who is in his early 30's. Has no job, doesn't even have a drivers license, and the girl he is with now, basically takes care of him(no clue why?), but thats only because she has a near minimum wage job, and gets a crapload of food stamps on four kids and him and her.

Anyway, my point is, I just feel like a society where parents have more of a role on who their children "get with". Would be a far better society to live in. And I feel sorry for the children of these relationships, because we refuse to do anything about the tragedy, that is the epidemic of the single mother.
there is really nothing we can do. in a free society, there is nothing I would want to do. I blame paternity tests. at any given time in human history, anywhere between 10 to 25% of children who thought their father was one man was actually fathered by another. we are just animals. woman want strong, attractive offspring, but they need to have their offspring cared for. sometimes you want to make a baby with the soldier, but you have to marry the business man to get the lifestyle you desire for you and your children. but we have evolved. women have become more independent, first by choice and now by force. many modern men do not cherish fatherhood. so, instead of looking at a child as a blessing, the first thing they ask for is a dna test. the best thing we can do is encourage young women to not have (unprotected) sex with losers. once the losers get the memo, maybe they'll get their act together. this is a real problem among black women. we have been told by this society that we are so worthless, unwanted, and ugly that we think we have to settle for who ever comes our way. (I know not every bw feels this way.) also, I think many young black women romanticize ghetto lifestyles. we need to encourage young bw and poor women of all colors to think about their future and their future children.

Old 04-24-2013, 05:13 PM

1,557 posts, read 3,305,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
It's not even about teaching them not to get "knocked up" - It should be teaching them to love and be loyal to their mates..whether they be rich or poor. People are so materially minded that they hound poor fathers to death and run them off with their never ending demands for money and more money. It's better to be poor and together as a family - Than to be poor and apart. Fatherhood has been made so unpleasant by woman who's religion is consumerism. Some woman believe that it is a mans sole purpose and duty to supply a never ending supply of disposable cash...Small wonder a lot of men who are black run for the hills - Who the hell needs to be hen pecked by the mother of your child and her mother.....LOL.
I find this to be very true now days. What exactly is the incentive for a man of any race or class to stick around with a woman who only wants MORE MORE and MORE stuff? This was touched upon in the movie 'American Beauty' Kevin Spacey's wife was the ultimate pig for money and material and it resulted in Spacey's character having a breakdown resulting in the destruction of their family. This film btw was from an upper middle class prospective.

Old 04-24-2013, 05:14 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,817,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettafish View Post
Sometimes forced abortion is good.
Don't forget forced beheading of undesirables - may as well get rid of the source of the product.

Old 04-24-2013, 05:17 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,188,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lycos679 View Post
There might be some truth to that, but women choose to become pregnant or not. If a woman becomes preggo it is beyond the man's control whether she keeps the kid or not. It's beyond the man's control whether she gives the kid up for adoption or not.

It's a different set of circumstances if the man bails or she breaks it off with him after the baby is born, but if the man bails when she tells him she is pregnant and she keeps the kid isn't the woman choosing to be a single mother?

I can replace he with she in your entire post.

What if the guy for whatever reason cannot pay child support but is willing to take care of the kids? Then the woman can go work, pay him child support, and he can take care of the kids. Seems like a better scenario than throwing a guy in jail that can't pay what the court wants.
I already did a his/her, s/he in my response to LS, but Oleg was referring to his brother, not a sister. Gender makes no difference. With that said men almost always get custody or at least joint custody when requested. Why the vast majority don't want it I don't know.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies